3.9
Tupperware
Tupperware - All Products

Tupperware - All Products

3.9

fresh produces best friend!

I could live on fresh fruits and vegetables. Our garden last year produced so much, I could barely eat the fresh food before it went bad in my fridge. A tupperware consultant(good friend) suggested this product(fridge smart), and loaned my a set to try. In two weeks I had ordered the complete set for myself. I am constantly amazed at how long my tomatoes, cucumbers, and lettuce stay fresh. . . .weeks! Each container has two vents, allowing the right amount of air circulation into the produce for optimal storing. The larger pieces also list on the container fruit and vegetable types and what vent level is appropriate (both closed, both open, one of each) The smaller ones lack that feature due to space limitations. The larger sizes are my favorite, as more volume and diverse foods can be stored. The large round container is a must for lettuce/cantelope. Tupperware is expensive, but comes with a lifetime guarantee (meaning if your dishwasher eats the lid or a vent, you get a new one with just a shipping cost). Hosting a party gets you halfprice items and discounts, but you can also order online at any time with a slight extra in shipping and handling.

Overpriced and junk products living on a foregone reputation.

A supervisor named Albert revealed to me that a restaurant review had to return their top of the line Chef Series tupperware pans as they were found to leak metal into the food.Read complete review

It was very difficult to get a supervisor on the phone after a customer service representative named Christina, id #8406452, threatened to hang up the phone on me, because I asked to talk with a supervisor after being cross-examined about why I waited 2 months after I received the defective item I was calling about and then being accused of possible deliberate damage to the pan.

I called to find out about a broken handle I received on a new and unused one of their pans, and I was told they may or may not repair or replace the item as it depends on how they "review" it. I never used the pan ever. I only took it out of the box and saw the broken handle. I asked if I could receive a return shipping label but I was told I would have to pay for shipping it back myself and I may also have to pay for return shipping back to me if they review so.

Although the pan is still under warranty(including their satisfaction guarantee) and I was accused of possible deliberate damage to this never used pan, this $279 pan may be a health hazard on top of everything. The tupperware company management has one of the worst company customer service treatments I have ever experienced, and I will never buy anything from Tupperware ever again.

stinking

from hyderabad, india

Comments about Tupperware - All Products:

i have been using diz brand since long.. but my recent order of 1liter water bottels was has put on doubt about the brand.. bottles are so stinkly irrespective of repeted washes, its hard to drink water in them.. even the taste of water is being changed

I LOVE Tupperware!

Comments about Tupperware - All Products:

I absolutely love tupperware! Especially the modular mates! I store everything in them, from spices to cereal! I grew up with lots of their products in my mom's kitchen, and I loved them all! So of course when I got married a few years ago, I wanted lots of Tupperware. My family threw a shower for me, and I was able to get all the products I wanted for my new kitchen! I love this company! They do so well with replacing products, and their products are good, and strong! A few of my favorites products are the salad spinner (I can not imagine cleaning my lettuce, berries, ect. without it). I also love the can opener (it works so well) and I love their shake maker, and their storage containers (I don't know what I would store my cookies, pies, ect. in if it weren't for the bigger storage containers) and I love the cheese grater is so wonderful! I love how it measures your cheese right in the shredder. I'll never be without Tupperware in my kitchen!

I just got a free lid for a storage mate I bought in 1982

Comments about Tupperware - All Products:

Way back in the early 80's I didn't exactly dream of Tupperizing my kitchen -- but I did want storage cannisters that would hold a full 5lb bag of flour, sugar, etc. Since they were so expensive, I tortured my friends and family with a party, and got my stuff. Just a few months ago (in 2012) a lid cracked. I looked up Tupperware on the internet, contacted a dealer and after explaining my situation,. I got a replacement lid -- only paid for the postage. I LOVE my storage mates LOL. Really. Now I feel silly.

Tupperware Australia-No service and disregard of warranty.

Comments about Tupperware - All Products:

I have been a 25 year + user of Tupperware, that is until today........ I am in Australia and in 2007 I invested heavily ( over $1000) on their new Chef Series saucepans. Mine were faulty, after years of use and great Care, the non stick coating started to peel ( where the lid goes on and off) I sent them to Tupperware 4 months ago and today they returned them to me with a statement basically saying I had misused them by stacking them- Well that NEVER happened and anyone who has these saucepans will also realize this is a physically impossible feat since their shape alone does not allow this.
I am so dissapointed in this company - taking 4 months to NOT deal with my issue ignoring my 10 year guarantee and basically accusing me of the impossible-
Small Claims court I am sure will offer a fair outcome- In the meantime girls- Just Don't buy Tupperware...... I think they have fallen on hard times and honoring warranties is no longer on their agenda.

Tupperware do not honour their Lifetime Guarantee!!!

Comments about Tupperware - All Products:

I recently hosted a Tupperware party, as they’re FAMOUS for their lifetime guarantee and was told by the Sales Rep that Tupperware is dishwasher safe, as long as it’s placed on the top shelf of the dishwasher. Following this instruction, I did so and my container came out warped.
On 8/7/12 I contacted my Sales Rep who after taking my container to Tupperware advised me that Tupperware will not replace it as it has been exposed to too much heat. They told me to soak it in hot water. I called Tupperware and told them that I shouldn’t have to repair my own item. So they ‘bent’ it back into shape.
I then went to Consumer Affairs who offered to help me. I completed my documentation and sent it in only to find that they are now not able to help me. The item I purchased is a ‘Season Serve’ which also mentions dishwasher safe on the website, nothing about heat.
Tupperware have not called me back after submitting a Consumer Complaint through Consumer Affairs and I still do not have my container!
People need to know that Tupperware DO NOT honour their lifetime guarantee.

Overpriced and junk products living on a foregone reputation.

Tupperware guarantee "isn't"

from Mercer Island, WA

Comments about Tupperware - All Products:

Tupperware says they guarantee their products (with conditions, of course.) However, to replace a 6" lid that no longer clasps the vent cover, they wanted almost $6 postage fee to send it to me. That is not a guarantee. That is a purchase requirement. I think they need to be much more honest about their "replacement" policy... because that is what it really is. I am a lifelong user and did not know this is how their business actually works. I am very disappointed.

Tupperware is great!

from Milwaukee, WI

Comments about Tupperware - All Products:

Tupperware is very good and I do love the lifetime guaranty I have used this in the past. Tupperware is good for the money. I love how they come out with new products and colors too. The fridgesmart set is awesome to have keeps those fruits and vegies fresh longer. I also like using the micro set too. The cups with lids are great too for kids its nice they have all different sizes. It is also fun going to a party once and a while too. I like when they have the auction those parties are so much fun. I have used tupperware all my life my mom used it when I was little. They are a great company and have been around a very long time.

How can you go wrong with Tupperware?

from Ludington, MI

Comments about Tupperware - All Products:

Tupperware, a great product that lasts a lifetime!  I love the Modular Mate line to organize your kitchen cabinets.  It makes grocery shopping a breeze because all you have to do is open your cabinets and the clear containers allow you to see what is low or empty so you can easily complete your shopping list in minutes!  You can purchase on-line, at the mall or from your personal Tupperware consultant.  Check out the webite at [www.Tupperware.com][1] .

[1]: http://www.tupperware.com/

very durable

from Carlyle, IL

Comments about Tupperware - All Products:

this stuff is awesome they are always coming out with new color too for the holidays and stuff.i have a whole set and this product keep all my produce fresh.it keeps it fresh about 3 weeks longer.they have a lifetime guarantee on it as well and it is easy to clean and it is easy to store!very durable product!