Other Digestion Medicines:
Tums
Tums Ultra Maximum Strength Antacid Calcium Supplement Assorted Fruit 160

Tums Ultra Maximum Strength Antacid Calcium Supplement Assorted Fruit 160

Don't Know What I'd Do Without My Tums!

from Woodridge, IL

Comments about Tums Ultra Maximum Strength Antacid Calcium Supplement Assorted Fruit 160:

I never used Tums until I became pregnant and had constant heartburn, even early in my first trimester. Now, I don't know what I would do without them! I have been eating them throughout my whole pregnancy, and often I have several throughout the day. They take almost no time at all to settle my stomach. Even when my baby is pushing on my stomach and forcing some acid up, the Tums help! Plus, they taste pretty good. I wish I would have been using them before I got pregnant but never really knew much about them, so when I had a sour stomach, I would just wait it out. Now, I keep some in my purse at all times and will continue to even after I deliver my daughter. Plus, the cost is great- they are really inexpensive and you get a lot of them! The directions say to take two, but I only take one, and they work great. So I don't seem to go through them very fast. I get the value pack, and they last for a few months at a time. And you can find coupons for them, too! Would definitely recommend to anyone. They are safe for pregnancy, which tells me that they are gentle on anyone's system.

Tums Ultra Maximum Strength is the heart burn meds for me!

from La Crosse, WI

Tums Ultra Maximum Strength is truly the best heartburn medicine I have ever tried.  I'm fairly new to this field since I've just started getting heartburn not too long ago, but I have tried four or five different over the counters to try to relieve my hearburn, but nothing has worked as great as Tums Ultra!  In fact, as soon as I finish chewing one tablet, my heartburn starts to go away.  I really believe that this over the counter is one of the best out there.  I recommend that everyone at least try this product and see if it works for you.  I know I was hesitant, but I really like how fast this product works and how my heartburn stays away after taking just one tablet.  I like how I just have to take one tablet, since I'm not a big fan of taking medication when I don't really need to.  Anyway, if you have heartburn, give this product a try.  I think you'll be suprised at how fast this works!

TUMS gets rid of indigestion fast.

from Mount Wolf, PA

Tums Extra Strength is great for getting rid of indigestion fast.  I just need to two or three and in a few minutesI am feeling better.  As an added bonus you get extra calcium for good bone health and they taste good too. At my age the extra calcium is a big plus.  The Tums come in different  fruit flavors . It is almost like taking a breath mint but the added benefit is that it is good for releiving heartburn and indigestion. There are no side effects from using Tums, even if you use them everyday.This is my treatment of choice for indigestion and heartburn.Myhusband has kidney disease and is on dialysis.  This means he has to limit his phospherous which is dairy, the main source of calcium.  He is able to get his calcium from TUMS and does not have to worry about the side effects of perscription medications or the expenses of perscription medications. I would recommend TUMS to anyone who suffers from heartburn and indigestion.