Other Digestion Medicines:
Tums
Tums Smooth Dissolve Assorted Tablets 45

Tums Smooth Dissolve Assorted Tablets 45

Works well, very disappointed in flavor

from Hammond, IN

Comments about Tums Smooth Dissolve Assorted Tablets 45:

Hi! I suffer from bad heartburn all the time but when it comes to when I am pregant I have to take something on a regular basis! Tums is my saving grace but after trying the smoothie flavors (which I had totally been looking forward to) I was very disappointed in how gross the flavor was!

Tums are a good source of calcium and work for hartburn very wel

from Fairland, IN

Comments about Tums Smooth Dissolve Assorted Tablets 45:

I started using Tums after my family Doctor advised me to for a calcium supplement after being diagnosed with bone lose.

For me it was  easy to start using Tums they taste great devolve quickly and also they help with heartburn I hope this helps.

Tums is great for pregnancy heart-burn!

Comments about Tums Smooth Dissolve Assorted Tablets 45:

So with my first son I had terrible heart burn months1-3 and 6-9, actually up to his delivery. Once he was born, the heartburn was gone. I had never had heartburn before, but I experienced it big and bad with my first and subsequently my second pregnancy as well. Unfortunately, you can't just take anything while you are pregnant. My doctor recommened Tums to me and said that I could take up to the maximum dosage each day.

I found, based also on advise from my older sister who also suffers from pregnancy heart-burn, that Tums smoothies are the best. I found regular Tums to be a bit chalky and hard to get down - also chalked this up to the whole pregnancy thing. It is also great that Tums containts calcium which is great for those little bones that are developing inside of you. I definitely plan to use Tums for any more of my heart-burn and will stock a bottle in advance in my cupboard when baby #3 is on the way!

Best Tums ever

from Bethlehem, GA

Comments about Tums Smooth Dissolve Assorted Tablets 45:

I use antacids for occcasional heartburn and indigestion feeling. I have never liked the chalky taste of them and they always seem to get stuck in your teeth. But since they worked, I would use them anyway. However the smooth dissolve Tums are wonderful. They have a great taste and they don't stick to your teeth. You actually don't even have to chew them very much, like they say they dissolve very quickly. And they work against that heartburn feeling. I use them on and off as needed. I only use the "old" types in emergencies when I do not have any of these handy. I recommend them to everyone as a great choice. I also like the slim version of the bottle they have that allows you to carry them in your purse without a big bulky bottle. The only complaint I would have is that sometimes they are difficult to get out of the bottle. They are often on sale and coupons are available...so it is a wonderful product at a great price!