Other Flat Screen TVs:

TruTech - 7"LCD TV+DVD--

Don't Have to Miss TV While Cooking With My TV+DVD Player

from Rocky Mount, NC

Comments about TruTech - 7"LCD TV+DVD--:

My 7" LCD TV+DVD player allows me to watch TV or a movie while I am cooking dinner.Not only does this TruTech combination product have a flat screen TV but it also has a DVD player, a CD player,an AM-FM clock radio, and a timer. All this is combined in one space-saving under the cabinet unit. The LCD TV screen flips down and turns so you can view your program and when you are not watching TV or a movie it can be turned and flipped up so that it will be out of the way.

The picture is very clear and the sound is also clear and crisp. I have had this product for about five years now and it works just as good today as it did the day I bought it five years ago.My kitchen is small so I chose the seven inch screen.There is a ten inch screen available in the same unit.also.There is also a remote controle included.My kitchen is so small that I don't use the remote control but it is there if you should need it.

I would reccomend this product to anyone because I really enjoy it and it is of very good quality.