3.3
Troy-Bilt
Troy-Bilt TB21 EC 2-Cycle Trimmer

Troy-Bilt TB21 EC 2-Cycle Trimmer

3.3

Good value, great product.

from Westwego, LA

Comments about Troy-Bilt TB21 EC 2-Cycle Trimmer:

This is a good trimmer for the DIYer who has average trimming needs. We bought this because of a promotion where we got the edger for free. I use this trimmer weekly to trim along a fence-line, as well as under the house and boat. My husband edges along our concrete driveway once a month using the edger. I have no issues with the trimmer, it works great, my only issue is with the curved head, next time I would get a straight head just because of my particular needs(trimming grass under a parked boat.)

This trimmer is absolute garbage!

from Murrieta, CA

Comments about Troy-Bilt TB21 EC 2-Cycle Trimmer:

This trimmer is the most disappointing I have ever purchased. It takes a very long time to start when primed, even when following the directions. (5 to 10 minutes) When it finally starts, the motor is extremely loud and unit is heavier than comparable models. It would cause a backache for someone who is not strong. The string either cuts off after only a couple minutes of use, or else gets tangled with weeds or itself. I highly recommend purchasing something else. Ohhhhh, how I wish I had my old-fashioned "corded" trimmer that lasted for 12 years before finally dying of old age.

Durable and versatile trimmer.

from Kenmore, WA

Comments about Troy-Bilt TB21 EC 2-Cycle Trimmer:

I've had experience with corded trimmer before and I didn't like them. So I decided to purchase this gas trimmer because it was relatively inexpensive and yet gave me some options. The assembly was quick and easy. Getting the right mix of gas was also easy enought per instructions. The handle is positioned just right and the weight of the total trimmer is not taxing on the body. If need be, a shoulder strap can be purchased separately. The trimmer itself is adequate for most trimming jobs around the yard. It is a 2-cycle trimmer so it can be easily started. It started on the first pull. There is an optional key starter that can be purchased if the pulling start doesn't agree with someone's body. I like the options to separate the trimmer head and attach different heads like a small chainsaw or blower. Overall, it's a small and effective alternative to most expensive trimmers out there. It just gets the job done.

Troy-Bilt 2-Cycle Trimmer is great for edging!

from Columbus, OH

Comments about Troy-Bilt TB21 EC 2-Cycle Trimmer:

Shortly after purchasing my Troy-Bilt Self-Propelled Lawn Mower and fell in love with the brand, I ended up buying this trimmer to take care of the edging around my home. This trimmer works well and is extremely easy to use. It has a very comfortabl design to it that allows you to do your house & fence edging without breaking a sweat.

**Pros:**

Very powerful motor allows for quick cuts and not having to go over an area more than once.

There is a plastic guard/guide that keeps your cuts where you want them and helps you from hitting your fence or house thus extending the life of your string.

Doesn't require a lot of effort to get it started.

Comes with a comfortable shoulder strap that keeps the weight distributed correctly so you don't have to use any effort in keeping the trimmer at the perfect angle.

I can trim around my entire house & along the fence twice on 1 "tank of gas/oil mix".

Not too expensive for what it is and from a great brand!

**Cons:**

I honestly can't think of any at this time. I love this trimmer!

**Overall:**

The Troy-Bilt 2-Cycle Trimmer is a must have for your home and all your trimming/edging needs.