Other Gardening Tools:

Troy-Bilt Electric Cultivator 6.5 amp

Powerful For being electric, Gets the job done

from West Columbia, SC

Comments about Troy-Bilt Electric Cultivator 6.5 amp:

Ok, I have owned this cultivator for about 2 weeks now, and have been using it like crazy getting all my gardening chores done.I must say I am very pleased with it so far. I have used it to break in some new ground ( Sandy-loamy soil ), as well as turn under some raised beds. The motor is powerful for an electric model, and I must say I definatley love not having to worry about hasseling with getting a gas motor started, which was my main reason for buying electric. It has several saftey features I like, one of which is the starting method. you have to hold in a button and pull up on the handle at the same time, which pretty much eliminates any unexpected starts.

The motor has enough power to till moderate soils. such as sandy-loamy soils, I do not have a clay problem here so I couldnt say how it would do in heavy clay soils. but I am assuming that it would do fairly decent if taken slow.

All in all I can honestly say that I am happy I purchased this product, and it is working well for me.

Electric Cultivator @ Lowes!

from La Marque, TX

Comments about Troy-Bilt Electric Cultivator 6.5 amp:

My husband bought me this electric Troy-Built cultivator after having a hard time with the gas powered Troy-Built cultivator. This is so simple to use and operate also carry! The only drawbacks are the depth at which it tillers and the fact it's electric so no water on the motor or tines. I love it otherwise! Big help in the garden especially with all the gas prices!