Other Lawn Mowers:
Troy-Bilt 6.75 Torque Push Lawn Mower

Troy-Bilt 6.75 Torque Push Lawn Mower

Great lawn mower

Comments about Troy-Bilt 6.75 Torque Push Lawn Mower:

This is my second lawn mower ever and I am so happy I purchased it. I love that it's not bagless, no more picking up lawn clippings. It's a great brand name mower and very smooth and cuts the grass nice and clean.

Very smooth and nice cuts on your lawn. And having a bag is so much better than not having one, makes your doing the lawn so much faster than having to pick up lawn clippings.

Handling
It's very easy to handle, the only thing is when you get it out the box you have to put a few parts together, but it is fairly simple to do and you just follow the directions and you will be fine and happy you made this purchase.

So far I had it for a little while but I can see that it is well made and will last for a very long time as long as you keep up with it's maintenance, which is not really that much work to do.

Just pull the string and turn on the lawnmower and you have a nice easy time cutting the lawn, very easy to use.

Engine Power
Troy built is a well built machine and strong engine.

• Handling:
  • Safety:
  • Engine Power:

Easy to use!

Comments about Troy-Bilt 6.75 Torque Push Lawn Mower:

I have a very large yard to maintain and most of it sits at an angle you can only call straight up. This machine makes it possible for me to mow my lawn on my own without help from my husband. I have had this mower for 4 months now and I wish I had found it sooner. I spent so long lugging around a heavy machine only to find this one that is so easy to use. This machine also eliminates the need to rake dead grass (a task I loathe) because it gathers it as you go into the bag behind the mower body. Now, I have two problems with the clipping disposal. Number one, the bag fills too quickly because it is small. This is not an enormous problem and i feel if the bag were bigger it would lead to a heavier machine which, as a woman, I am just not okay with. Number two, when not using the bag you attach a vent to the side of the mower to expel clippings. The guard sits on hinges under a cover that you raise to open the vent. The problem here is that if you bump against ANYTHING with this guard, it immediately falls off trapping grass inside the machine and forcing you to stop and pick it up to replace it. I find this a bit bothersome but not overly so as I am a fan of the bag anyway. The attachment concept of this guard should just be worked on. Overall, for the price and size of this model, it is very efficient and a very satisfying purchase.

• Handling:
  • Safety:
  • Engine Power:

This no frills lawnmower gets the job done

from Denver, CO

Comments about Troy-Bilt 6.75 Torque Push Lawn Mower:

When I bought my lawnmower I wanted one without all the bells and whistles, but didn't want something so cheap it would conk out after one year. So far the **Troy**** Bilt TB100 21 inch Push Mower** has cut the grass as expected. However, it does have a few weak spots.

This Troy Bilt Mower has a strong Briggs & Stratton engine. It starts right away 90% of the time and almost never conks out.  It does not get bogged down in thick grass either.   The engine size is 190 cc and has a torque rating of 6.75 pounds/ft.

Here are some other specifications:

-  Mulch bag (side or rear mount)

-  21 inch cutting radius

-   8 inch wheels

-   2 year warranty

This is not a self-propelled lawn mower. That was fine by me because my lot is not real big and I can cut it all in 45 minutes or so.  It's gas powered of course (no ethanol!) and is also a manual start – you have to pull a cord.

There's been a couple minor drawbacks for this **Troy Bilt** lawnmower. The handle that you have to hold down to keep the engine runner is a thin bar with a plastic strip. That plastic strip has popped off a few times. Also, adjusting the blade height, using push-in tabs along the wheels, is not so easy.

Overall I do recommend the **Troy-****Bilt TB100 21 inch Push Mower** so someone with a small to medium-sized lot to mow and who wants something not too expensive. In my experience the engine runs well, the 21 inch size is sufficient, and it starts pretty easily. However, it's a very basic machine and does have a couple of minor problems. I'll rate it as 3 stars.