Other Supplements:
Trimedica - Grobust - 180 caps

Trimedica - Grobust - 180 caps

Not---"growing"

Comments about Trimedica - Grobust - 180 caps:

I am giving this a 3 star tag because it may be a good product that will work for some people.   However, I have had negative results with this product, first of all I start spotting, no matter what point in my cycle I was at,every time I took this product regularly.    Also, I have irritable bowel syndrome and this product seemed to agravate that condition.    As far as b**bs growing, I could not tell a difference.   I am convinced there are only 3 ways to get BIGGER---1.  get pregnant   and stay pregnant!       2.  gain weight and keep it    3.  get implants.

Grobust, but my bust didnot grow...

from Manassas, VA

Comments about Trimedica - Grobust - 180 caps:

It sounds nice that the product's brand name says Grobust.  This is the last product I tried on my body.  Although this product may work for some other people, it did not work on me even I have tried at least 6 bottles.  I think it depends on the person since everyone's body is different.  Some are allergic to milk and some are not.  Even though my bust did not grow bigger, I still take it occationally because the ingredients are good for females such as Dong Quai, etc.  Therefore, I recommand this product to the people who cares about their body internally but not physically.