2.5

2.5

Pros

Cons

• Side Effects:

This pill is 100% fantastic!

I was very skeptical at first, because I wasn't sure if this formula would help me in my weightloss battle. I read through the entire information booklet and thought I could give it a shot. I followed all the meal plans, took each pill as perscribed, and had to actually eat when I wasn't even hungry. Well, I must say that this is a Dieter's dream come true. In 6 weeks time, I lost 18 pounds and 4 inches overall. I've begun passing the word around about this product. It is well worth the cost, because it truly does work.

too nerve racking

I think it was the ingredient Hoodia that made me nervous and edgy. At first I didn't know why my personality had changed until I realized it was the product that did not agree with me. I couldn't take it for more than 2 days. It made me me feel awful and anxiety ridden. I couldn't focus long enough to get my work completed. I was snappy at everyone and I couldn't wait to get the stuff out of my system. Unfortunately I started it during the week instead of the weekend.

Kudo's to Anna Nicole for the succes that she received taking Trip Spa and losing all that weight. She looked fabulous and commend her on her success. Maybe her system was use to taking more drugs than Hoodia was nothing compared to what they said on the TV about her drug use.

Satisfied with the Results

from Clarksville, TN

Comments about TrimSpa X32:

I tried this one right after I had my first child. I had to have an emergency C-section, so there was little to no exercise for weeks after. Went to the store one day & TrimSpa had just come out. I figured what the heck, I can't exercise, might as well try something else until I can. The results were great! Now, keep in mind, at the time I was also Breast-feeding. So, that also played a part in the weight loss. I lost 37 pounds in 3 weeks. I know, I was shocked! My diet was nothing out of the ordinary, no limited amounts of anything. Your usual American diet. The reason I gave it a 7 instead of a 10 is because I have no way of knowing exactly what the contributing factors were outside of breastfeeding. So, if you're a new mom & want to lose weight & are breastfeeding, trust me, this is the way to go! Check with your doctor first though! It never gave me any side effects at all. It was a great experience, though, losing weight that fast!

Side Effects
None

Great Product

Comments about TrimSpa X32:

This is one of my favorite diet supplement products. It now has become as essential to my health and well being as my prescription medicine is. I started using it almost 2 years ago at around 230 pounds. I dropped to 175 with the help of this product along with walking, jogging, leg lifts, push ups, and a more healthier food options. This product works as long as you have decided to make healthier diet changes, and increase your activity (not as another quick fix). With proper food choices, proper hydration and exercise ,no matter how minimal, you WILL drop weight with this product, but this product will work the best when used responsibly and seriously. You must be willing to change your life habits, and admit the real reasons why you have put on weight. Overall I would say this is a sound product, and is one I still use to this day. 10/10

I've had great success with this product. Losing almost 60 lbs in a little over a year. It works best with a healthier diet, and exercise program.

Side Effects
No bad side effects noted.

• Side Effects:

TrimSpa X32 quells hunger!

Comments about TrimSpa X32:

For many years my wife and I have seen television commercials for this product that were endorsed by former playboy model Anna Nicole Smith. She had gained a lot of weight after her pregnancy and claimed to have used this product along with exercise and diet to regain her figure. My wife purchased this product early in 2013 to add it to our health regimen and we implemented it immediately with noticeable results in energy increase and hunger suppression.

TrimSpa actually does give you energy and does quell your appetite however the side effects can vary widely between different people. I as a man had MUCH better results with this product than my wife did. She could not deal with the "side effects" that she encountered and therefore didn't use the product daily as directed. I used the product more than directed I must admit (two pills per day) instead of one) and I really did get great effects from the energy boost!

Side Effects
Well I did notice some throat constriction and upset stomach with this product but that is almost expected with a diet pill. My wife's side effects were much more severe and included sweats and much more nausea.

Honest Diet Pill

Comments about TrimSpa X32:

Trimspa doesn't make outlandish statements but its delivery is actually the opposite. I feel that this medication is one of the best nonprescription weight loss aids ever released. It was effective in both making weight loss greater and suppressing your appetite.

Trimspa cut my appetite. Period. I literally had to make myself consume food. This alone greatly effected my weight loss. Not wanting to eat everything in sight is generally a very good sign for me, as I am an emotional eater. I actually felt peppier with this medication, which was unlike any other I have tried.

Side Effects
I experienced very few negative side effects with this weight loss aid. I did have jitters occasionally but I found them very manageable with simply eating a small snack, mainly nuts. I rarely experienced stomach aches and have trouble distinguishing whether or not those were normal for me or as a result of the medication.

hoping it would work

from San Diego ca

Comments about TrimSpa X32:

I really wanted this diet pill to work, but after I finished one bottle I did not feel any different. I didn't see any inches come off I still fit in my clothes the same. There was not even any energy improvement. The pill was pretty simple to take, you just take one a day. Make sure to take it with food, I did feel nauseous when I took it without and it was not a good feeling I felt sick all day. One bottle comes with 70 pills so it should last you and the price is all the same to me with those kinds of diet pills. So you get what you pay for if it works out for you. Everyones body is different so its going to react the same way. My goal when taking this was to lose at lease 5lbs. My diet has been clean and have cheat days once a week with only one meal. I exercise 5 days week also, mostly weight training and full body exercise. This is important because exercise and diet play a key component and it will tell you on the box that you need to have a good exercise and diet regimen. I hope this helps someone out.

• Side Effects:

It made me feel like I was on speed and didn't help my weight!

from lakeland, florida

Comments about TrimSpa X32:

I started taking this when Anna Nicole Smith came on my television and touted it as the best weight loss drug ever invented. Sadly, I was swayed by the infomercial and I purchased a bottle of pills. I started them the next week. I had been trying to lose weight for a long time and I was having some issues. I had plateaued and was not able to drop anymore weight at the time. Anyway, I started the medication and I started to notice that I was constantly jittery. I felt like I could not sit down or get relaxed. It was as though I was on speed, seriously. I have never done speed, but I imagine that it is a lot like Trimspa X32. My stomach was also cramping a lot. I did not want to eat, Trimspa sufficiently staved off my cravings to eat, but really made my stomach feel terrible. I was not a fan of the pills and stopped taking them soon after I started. This is not a diet pill system that I would recommend to anyone.

• Side Effects:

One of the better ones, but not good.

Comments about TrimSpa X32:

TrimSpa X32 is one of the better diet pills, but still not great. I found that it gave me a lot of energy but also a lot of headaches. The caffeine boosted my metabolism, but also made me more hungry. I was eating more but not gaining weight. I had lost no weight from this product. It gets a 5/10 because the side effects weren't awful for me, but yet I lost no weight.

Not the Healthiest Choice

from Oakwood Village, OH

Comments about TrimSpa X32:

My review for this is with mixed feelings about this product. I purchased 3 bottles at once of this product a few years ago because of the spokes person Anna Nicole Smith. Unless they've re-formulated this product my review and experience with be dead on in relation to this product. First I will say that I am a stickler for the labeled directions and precautions on any product. In only 8 weeks I lost approximately 7 lbs. But the side effects was too much and too many, and just not worth it to go any further with this product. I got a prompt refund for the remaining products.

The effectiveness was pretty good , as I did loose weight. I'm sure that had I continued with this product I may have reached my desired weight loss goal using it.

Side Effects
The side effects that I encountered with this product were just awful. I was nervous and jittery. A few times while I was using this product and it was in my system I encountered what I can only describe as the shakes, where my hands would be trembling uncontrollably. Needless to say once I stopped taking this product and it was out of my system these side effects I just described ceased.

Really liked Trim Spa, great product, minimal side effects

from Neenah, WI

Comments about TrimSpa X32:

Trim Spa is a great product to help you lose weight and give you some energy! I am am not an overweight person, but am always trying to lose 5-10 pounds it seems. I like Trim Spa because it curbs my craving to eat all of the time but doesn't give me a diet pill hangover or yucky feeling. I don't feel as jittery or like my heart is going to beat out of my chest when I have taken this. I have only really lost about 5 pounds taking Trim Spa, but I don't religiously take it every day. I might take one or two a day. Also you may want to try half of a pill to start in the morning with a big glass of water to see how your body responds to it. I have found eating a little bit of carbs with it helps if you have a sensitive stomach.

Trimspa Review

Comments about TrimSpa X32:

I had tried other diet pills and they made my heart race and my body all jittery. I liked that I didn't have to eat it 30 minutes before a meal, but could take it when I remembered (when I was eating). Last time I lost 40 pounds with a low carb diet and Trimspa. This time I'm pushing harder with working out and diet. Excited to see what the results are going to be.

Very effective, worked well with my system.

Side Effects
No real side effects for me other than weight loss