Other Hair Sprays:

TRESemme Two Hair Spray Ultra Fine Mist 11 oz

Pros

Cons

TRESemme Hair Spray Ultra Fine Mist perfect for hairstyles

I've always like the TRESemme hair care products. The styling of the bottles is professional and sleek. When I have them on my bathroom counter, I imagine that I'm actually at a salon, going to get my hair done.

The TRESemme Ultra Fine Mist hair spray really works for my hair - thick coarse and wavy. I like to put my hair up in "sock curls" at night, then in the morning I have nice soft curls. I use the Ultra Fine mist hair spray to hold the curls in place.

This hair spray leaves a nice sheen, not fake looking, but shiny enough. The smell is okay for a hair spray. Using this hair spray is a cinch, just spray all over liberally.

The thing to ask is "does it hold?" I can say that yes, it does! After a long day at school or work, my curls are still bouncy and haven't turned into waves that previous hair sprays have done to my hair. There is no artificial look to my hair, it isn't hard and plastic-y and after a long day, it doesn't turn my hair into a head full of "hairspray dandruff".

This TRESemme hair spray works wonders on my hair.

Unimpressed with Tresemme hair spray

I purchased this hairspray because I have liked other hair products from Tresemme. However, I dislike this product. It makes your hair and hands very sticky. It also stinks terribly. It smells like aerosol and other gross things, but definitely doesn't smell like a pleasant hair product. It made my hair very crunchy for a little while, and then magically, it was gone and my hair was soft and flat again. It was very weird. It actually froze my hair in place for a while, which I guess is good if that's the look you're going for or if you have a specific hairstyle that needs that. For me, though, it was a negative thing. I wanted a product that would provide a little extra body, and this product definitely did not do that for me. Well, it did for a while, but it did not hold up throughout the day so by halfway through my work day, my hair was awkward and I ended up tying it back with a hairtie. This product was definitely subpar when comparing it to other Tresemme products.

My everyday hairspray"

from Brownsville, PA

Comments about TRESemme Two Hair Spray Ultra Fine Mist 11 oz:

I use this hairspray every single day and it is the most versatile hairspray I have found. My hair is thick and naturally curly but the curls are very hard to manage. When my hair dries naturally, it tends to be rather flat on top and fuller towards the ends. When I want to style my hair curly, I lift sections and spray Tresemme hairspray at the roots to create more volume and a fuller look. The hairspray is actually a very fine mist so it works well to create body and volume. When I straighten my hair, I coat it with a layer of this hairspray and comb through to set it in place. The hairspray isn't wet or sticky and it doesn't feel heavy. It doesn't create flakes in your hair. It's just very useful for really any need you would have for a hairspray. The one thing that gets annoying about the hairspray is that it seems to linger in the air longer than other aerosol sprays and if I use too much, I can taste it in the air.

Tresemme Two Hairspray holds its own

from Annapolis, MD

Comments about TRESemme Two Hair Spray Ultra Fine Mist 11 oz:

I first tried Tresemme Two hairspray last year when I purchased a travel size to take on a trip and have since bought it a few more times as I really like the way it works. The mist is very fine which works great on my fine hair. Spritz sprays and other aerosol sprays tend to fall in a wet mist on my hair and weigh it down or make it look, well, wet! But Tresemme Two hairspray's super fine mist seems to dry instantly and holds my style in place immediately. It also holds for a really long time. I wouldn't exactly call it brushable though, especially if you use more than just one quick onceover of your hair.

Overall, I really like it though as it's quick drying, holds well, and you only need a little bit. Oh, I'm not wild about the scent.

Love Tresemme Ultra Fine Mist Hair spray!

from Auburn, NY

Comments about TRESemme Two Hair Spray Ultra Fine Mist 11 oz:

I really love Tresemme Hair Spray Ulra Fine Mist. Every time I try a Tresemme product, I stop trying different products. They have great products and this is no exception. This is my every day hair spray. Number one, I don't like hair sprays or any other hair products that smell too strong. My husband has allergies and asthma and I am very sensitive to smells and they trigger headaches. So while I like my hair to smell good, it can't be too much. Tresemme always fits the bill. It smells good but doesn't bother.

Another thing is that many hair sprays out there make my hair sticky and stiff and I really hate that. Tresemme doesn't! It holds my hair and gives it body but without the stickiness or stiffness. My hair looks natural and healthy when I use this product. Now I will say I would probably use something stronger (maybe a different hair spray within the Tresemme line) if you are doing your hair for prom or something. =) But for every day, this is the product I love.

TRESemme Hair Spray Ultra Fine Mist perfect for hairstyles

from Portland, OR

Comments about TRESemme Two Hair Spray Ultra Fine Mist 11 oz:

This TRESemme hair spray works wonders on my hair.

A good spray for the money

from Richmond, VA

Comments about TRESemme Two Hair Spray Ultra Fine Mist 11 oz:

I tried this spray for the first time about a year ago because of its low price compared to other hair sprays. I have stayed with it because I like the way it holds my hair without making it sticky and brittle to the touch. It goes on evenly and lightly, not like a shield around your hair. Some of the hairsprays in this price category are just too heavy. THat is what I like about this one...it goes on and helps to keep my hair looking freshly styled all day. My hair is soft to the touch and it can be easily brushed even after this spray dries. Sometimes I apply another coat of spray after brushing it later in the day (like if I am going out at night) and still, even with 2 coats of spray, it is not heavy feeling and a mess to try to brush out later. I like that I can find this spray at most retail stores and grocery stores. I was using a spray before this one that I had to get at a beauty supply and that was quite inconvenient. This spray is just as good or better and it is easily picked up whenever I run out!

Tresemme Tres Two Spray

from Belleville, NJ

Comments about TRESemme Two Hair Spray Ultra Fine Mist 11 oz:

TresemmeExtra Firm Control Tres Two Spray- I used the #4 hold. It is an all day humidity resistance hairspray. I was having an awful hairday at of all places a wedding. They had this in the bathroom and figured I would try some. It actually transformed my hair in that instant. I have been using it ever since. I first tried the one I sampled which was the aerosol can, but when I saw the pump spray, I decided to try that and I like that better for everyday, since, it doesn't damage my hair. I buy the sample one and the regular size, so I can take one along in my purse.  I have fine hair and this thickens and softens my hair, but makes it so manageable that I can have any hairstyle stay in place. The condition of my hair ir remarkably better. The fragrance smells so good like I just washed my hair with a great shampoo. I am very pleased with this product and the whole line. I also am using the # 4 hold, it comes in other grades, but this holds great, but not stiff. I love it.

Unimpressed with Tresemme hair spray

from Webster City, IA

Tresemme Hairspray is about average

from Louisiana

Comments about TRESemme Two Hair Spray Ultra Fine Mist 11 oz:

I wasn't particularly impressed with this hairspray. It held my hair in place for a few hours, but I've had other hairsprays that have lasted much longer than this one does. The scent is very distinct and a bit unpleasant. I don't think this product is worth it for the price demanded. It also left my roots looking a bit more oily than before. On the plus side, I was able to brush my hair with the hairspray in, which I can't say for most other hairsprays. I did like how it did not leave my hair stiff. It left my hair soft and held in place for a little while. If you are looking for a good hairspray, I suggest you look elsewhere. If you are just looking for a product to use for a short period of time, this would be a good bet. I expected more from a Tresemme product because they usually work quite well, unlike this hairspray. It isn't a very expensive hairspray, but you can find better sprays for about the same price.

TRESemme is a Flexible Use Hairspray

from Grovetown, GA

Comments about TRESemme Two Hair Spray Ultra Fine Mist 11 oz:

I love my TRESemme hairspray. It provides a firm hold without leaving me looking like my hair has been sprayed to within an inch of its life. I love being able to comb it out if needed. TRESemme does not leave a film/residue in my hair and washes out easily.

Everyday use!

from Tacoma, WA

Comments about TRESemme Two Hair Spray Ultra Fine Mist 11 oz:

I like to use hairsprays to manage my hair because it's not as messy as gels and it gets the job done quicker which saves me time in the mornings.  This hairspray is one that I've been using for a while now and it never disappoints.  It works well in keeping my hair instyle and quite touchable throughout the day.  It also has a decent smell and doesn't overpower any lotions or body sprays that I use before I leave the house.  It's also very inexpensive and on top of that, it's still quite easy to find a deal when you buy it or find a coupon to use to save even more money.  It's one of the only hairsprays that I can stand using and I would highly recommend it to anyone that needs one for everyday use that won't leave your hair feeling too crispy and artificial.  For reference, my hair is really curly and is hard to manage, but this hairspray does an excellent job on making maintainence a thousand times easier!