Other Shampoos:

TRESemme Moisture Rich Shampoo

Pros

Cons

Oo la la!

Ever since I killed my hair by dying it and straightening it way too many times, I've had trouble trying to find a shampoo that leaves my hair soft and silky. I used to use Garnier all the time, I was in love with it. But that worked better on my natural hair than on my color-treated hair. I switched to Tresemme Anti-breakage shampoo and Moisture Rich conditioner. The combination works very well for my hair, which is really fine and tangles very easily. The shampoo cleans very well, but sometimes it leaves my hair way too tangled. However, using the conditioner helps a whole lot. This shampoo/conditioner is also great for you if you straighten/flat iron/curl your hair often. The moisture rich conditioner really restores moisture that the heat from the straightener/iron sucks out. It leaves my hair really soft and silky, which is exactly what I want.

TRESemme softens your hair with wax and causes wax build-up

As a Beauty Diva I Just want everyone to know that TRESemme is not as great as everyone seems to think. They use wax to soften the hair which causes wax build-up in your hair which is gross......(same with Pantene or any of the products that claim they are "Professional products") if u used TRESemme on a everyday basis and then went to a salon to get your hair washed with clarifying products they could literally scrape the wax out! Also I would love to add that if you go and buy any type of Professional product from a place that is not a salon etc. then there is chance that it has been tampered with.....most of these items they got because they either went bad or they are expired!some actually had bought a Paul Mitchell product from a pharmacy type store and had it tested, there was urine in the mix! Plus they charge u so much for the product there the truth is u can buy professional products from the salon so cheap especially when there is a good sale!

Favorite shampoo for my curly hair

from Arnold, MO

Comments about TRESemme Moisture Rich Shampoo:

I have fine, naturally curly hair that gets frizzy very easily. I have to use a shampoo that gives me extra moisture because it also tends to be very dry. I have been using this shampoo for years. Occasionally I switch to a different brand because I find something with a scent I like or that promises to work well on curly hair; plus, sometimes switching shampoos for a bit seems to make my hair more manageable. That being said, I always come back to this shampoo. I never feel like my hair is coated in anything or ends up with a buildup. My hair is always soft and manageable. I feel like this product just works really well for my hair type. I like the smell and the value. It's not too expensive. I like the large bottles with the pump too. It's much easier to get the shampoo out of the bottle and the squirt mechanism doesn't pump out too much, so I don't accidentally get a ton at one time.
I highly recommend this shampoo!

It works good for dry damaged hair.

Comments about TRESemme Moisture Rich Shampoo:

I used this for awhile along with the Tresemme moisture rich conditioner for my hair when I bleached it. I had colored my hair black for two years and I wanted to go red so I had to bleach my long hair twice in order to go red. Doing that damaged my hair so badly. The ends were dry and brittle and I was freaking out because I didn't want to cut my hair. I went out and bought the Tresemme moisture rich shampoo and condtioner because they didn't make the keratin shampoo and conditioner yet. I washed my hair with the moisture rich shampoo and I could feel the difference in my hair. Sometimes shampoo can make hair dryer but this shampoo was really helping. It wasn't drying out my hair so I felt like I was doing something good for my hair after what I put it through.

It worked in adding moisture in my hair instead of making it dry like other shampoos sometimes do. Other shampoos wash out the natural oils but the Tresemme moisture rich shampoo cleaned my hair and added moisture to my dry, damaged hair.

Super shampoo

Comments about TRESemme Moisture Rich Shampoo:

Tresemme shampoo is awesome. It is a higher end brand in my opinion, and should be respected as one. It has superior cleaning effects versus other shampoos, making it well worth the extra splurge in your budget. Even though it is a little more, it is not salon priced even though it brings salon results. There are so many different kinds to specify towards your hair styling needs that make it perfect for each individual. You do not have to use a lot of this shampoo formula to get the great results. Lathers exceptionally well and does not need a repeat like some other shampoos. I also use this on my son as it helps his hair type and does not smell too "Girly" or "fruity" or "flowery". I definitely recommend to all hair types and genders. It also lasts a long time for the amount. A comparable sized generic brand would only last half as long as Tresemme.

no repeat needed.

Good scent, but not only "girly" or "manly".

deep cleaned my scalp but lacked moisture on my ends

Comments about TRESemme Moisture Rich Shampoo:

I need a lot of moisture for my hair because its blonde and dry. My hair always needs that extra moisture because my ends are especially dry. I get dandruff from time to time and I noticed it cleared up with this shampoo. It was very lathering to my hair and it got really soapy to my scalp. It was like a deep cleaning to my scalp that was gentle and it removed all the buildup I had. It helped provide weightless natural conditioning on my hair. It left my hair with a healthy radiant shine. It was color safe to my hair and didn't strip out my color. The scent smelled really nice, it had a natural clean scent to it that I loved because the scent lasted all day. The texture of this shampoo was very thick and rich. My hair was soft after I used this shampoo and it was easier for me to style my hair. I didn't have anymore tangles. It tamed my frizz without weighing it down. My hair looked a lot healthier and I still had the volume I wanted and needed. I would recommend this to anybody who has really thick coarse hair that needs that extra pick me up on there hair.

Holy Grail Shampoo!

from Stroudsburg, PA

Comments about TRESemme Moisture Rich Shampoo:

I've tried all sorts of shampoos, salon quality, and drug store brands. None of them have made my hair feel so clean and healthy as this one. The name moisture rich really describes this product perfectly. My hair looked and felt nicer without being weighed down. It kept my hair moisturized and not looking oily. I feel like I have to wash my hair a lot less with this product too because it didn't strip my hair. There's even biotin in the shampoo and conditioner,. I used to take biotin for my hair, and it helped my hair grow out faster. I've noticed my hair growing out a lot better with this.

This cleaned my hair without weighing it down. The shampoo works really well with the conditioner. I would recommend using both of them together for the best results

Tresemme has the best smelling shampoos and conditioners on the market. It kept my hair smelling fresh for days. The scent is indescribable, but in a good way! Smell it for yourself and you'll be hooked!

Great product, great price!

Comments about TRESemme Moisture Rich Shampoo:

This product is very affordable and works as well as most salon brands--just as the commercials say. My sister has been a hair dresser for years and recommends this product to all of her customers. It makes my hair smooth, healthy, and CLEAN. The bottles are huge and last a long time!

Used to love this shampoo, now not so much.

Comments about TRESemme Moisture Rich Shampoo:

Tresemme Shampoo used to be the only shampoo I'd use for years. But lately, I've noticed that its starting to dry my hair out. Using more conditioner does not help either. I love the way it smells, but if long term usage causes brittle, dry hair, then I can no longer use it! Why would I buy something that is supposed to keep my hair beautiful but doesn't in the long run? I still currently use it just because I can't see wasting money by throwing it away, however I will be switching to a new type of shampoo and conditioner once these bottles are gone.

TRESemme Shampoo Is A Great All Around Product

Comments about TRESemme Moisture Rich Shampoo:

TRESemme Shampoo leaves your hair feeling clean, light, and fresh. It is the best shampoo I've found so far and I definitely recommend this product to everyone. This is a great value at an affordable price. Surprisingly this shampoo works wonders on long thick hair and doesn't leave hair dry or stripped. These qualities help a lot with curly hair, as well as colour treated hair. I've used TRESemme shampoo for quite a while, one bottle lasts me a long time and I have thick hair down to my waist. A completely worthwhile buy and an amazing product. TRESemme shampoo proves that you don't need to spend a fortune to get a salon quality product without breaking the bank.

It gives a complete clean without any buildup or residue. TRESemme shampoo leaves hair soft, shiny, and light.

The smell of TRESemme shampoo is always lovely and leaves your hair smelling light and clean. No matter

TRESemme Shampoo

Comments about TRESemme Moisture Rich Shampoo:

TRESemme Shampoo is awesome. makes my hair feel like silk after using it. Price is affordable with salon results and it smells good and leaves your hair smelling great too. Usually on sale at the local Pharmacy for a reasonable price. Love the large bottles that last a long time because you don't have to use a lot to get a head full of lather. I have been using it for a long time. Recommended to me by my hair stylist.

Good, but not the best for moisture.

from Michigan

Comments about TRESemme Moisture Rich Shampoo:

Tresemme is just so-so to me. It seems to leave my hair dry in the wintertime. It didn't help with static much. It isn't the worst product on the market and certainly isn't the best either. I would choose other inexpensive brands over this one that work better moisture wise. My hair feels hydrated and silky in the shower, but after it drys, my hair feels dry and static filled again. I can always tell when a product is good for moisture because the moisture lasts all day. The product comes in a large size and the price is good too. Tresseme is good for those who don't have to worry about frizz and dry hair very much. This product is not the best for moisture.

Tresemme is not a good product to use everyday for dry hair. It seems like the moisture doesn't last long. My hair feels depleted in moisture by the end of the day, unlike other cheaper and more effective products on the market.

It notable for it's smell, but doesn't smell bad either.