Other Shampoos:
Shampoo for Damaged Hair
TRESemme
TRESemme Moisture Rich Shampoo

TRESemme Moisture Rich Shampoo

Pros

• Cleans thoroughly (3)
  • Gentle (3)
  • Great smell (3)
  • Improves hair health (3)
  • Lathers well (3)

• Daily use (3)

Oo la la!

Ever since I killed my hair by dying it and straightening it way too many times, I've had trouble trying to find a shampoo that leaves my hair soft and silky. I used to use Garnier all the time, I was in love with it. But that worked better on my natural hair than on my color-treated hair. I switched to Tresemme Anti-breakage shampoo and Moisture Rich conditioner. The combination works very well for my hair, which is really fine and tangles very easily. The shampoo cleans very well, but sometimes it leaves my hair way too tangled. However, using the conditioner helps a whole lot. This shampoo/conditioner is also great for you if you straighten/flat iron/curl your hair often. The moisture rich conditioner really restores moisture that the heat from the straightener/iron sucks out. It leaves my hair really soft and silky, which is exactly what I want.

Used to love this shampoo, now not so much.

Tresemme Shampoo used to be the only shampoo I'd use for years. But lately, I've noticed that its starting to dry my hair out. Using more conditioner does not help either. I love the way it smells, but if long term usage causes brittle, dry hair, then I can no longer use it! Why would I buy something that is supposed to keep my hair beautiful but doesn't in the long run? I still currently use it just because I can't see wasting money by throwing it away, however I will be switching to a new type of shampoo and conditioner once these bottles are gone.

My go-to hair product

from Hazard, KY

About Me Product Junkie

Pros

• Adds Shine
  • Cleans Thoroughly
  • Gentle
  • Great Smell
  • Improves Hair Health
  • Lathers Well

• Curly Hair
    • Oily Hair
    • Thicker Hair
    • Thinner Hair

Comments about TRESemme Moisture Rich Shampoo:

I use heat every day, I dye my hair, and it's oily. All the tough stuff. I also have hypothyroid which is so hard for my hair health. The is the only product I use on my hair! I've tried the cheap to the expensive. Especially because of my thyroid my hair usually falls out and/or breaks any time I touch it. This product is the only one I've ever found to stop that. It makes my hair so much healthier and shinier without being weighed down. LOVE IT!!!

• Wavy Hair

Great product

from Portsmouth, Va

About Me Beauty Conscious

Pros

• Cleans Thoroughly
    • Gentle
    • Great Smell
    • Improves Hair Health
    • Lathers Well

• Thinner Hair

Comments about TRESemme Moisture Rich Shampoo:

I have used other products for my hair, and feel this one did the best along with the conditioner to really restore the health of my hair. I've dyed my hair several times throughout the years and feel this shampoo/conditioner helps my hair out the most.

• Wavy Hair

One of my favorites!

from Carterville, MO

About Me Product Junkie

Pros

• Adds Shine
      • Adds Volume
      • Cleans Thoroughly
      • Gentle
      • Great Smell
      • Improves Hair Health

• Thicker Hair

Comments about TRESemme Moisture Rich Shampoo:

Just finished my bottles last week! As always, I loved it! It's one of the very very few brands that keep a delicious fragrance in my hair even with using a hair dryer. My hair stays soft and doesn't tangle easily. I use this brand most often when I can afford it.

• Straight Hair

Favorite shampoo for my curly hair

from Arnold, MO

Comments about TRESemme Moisture Rich Shampoo:

I have fine, naturally curly hair that gets frizzy very easily. I have to use a shampoo that gives me extra moisture because it also tends to be very dry. I have been using this shampoo for years. Occasionally I switch to a different brand because I find something with a scent I like or that promises to work well on curly hair; plus, sometimes switching shampoos for a bit seems to make my hair more manageable. That being said, I always come back to this shampoo. I never feel like my hair is coated in anything or ends up with a buildup. My hair is always soft and manageable. I feel like this product just works really well for my hair type. I like the smell and the value. It's not too expensive. I like the large bottles with the pump too. It's much easier to get the shampoo out of the bottle and the squirt mechanism doesn't pump out too much, so I don't accidentally get a ton at one time.
        I highly recommend this shampoo!

It works good for dry damaged hair.

Comments about TRESemme Moisture Rich Shampoo:

I used this for awhile along with the Tresemme moisture rich conditioner for my hair when I bleached it. I had colored my hair black for two years and I wanted to go red so I had to bleach my long hair twice in order to go red. Doing that damaged my hair so badly. The ends were dry and brittle and I was freaking out because I didn't want to cut my hair. I went out and bought the Tresemme moisture rich shampoo and condtioner because they didn't make the keratin shampoo and conditioner yet. I washed my hair with the moisture rich shampoo and I could feel the difference in my hair. Sometimes shampoo can make hair dryer but this shampoo was really helping. It wasn't drying out my hair so I felt like I was doing something good for my hair after what I put it through.

It worked in adding moisture in my hair instead of making it dry like other shampoos sometimes do. Other shampoos wash out the natural oils but the Tresemme moisture rich shampoo cleaned my hair and added moisture to my dry, damaged hair.

Super shampoo

Comments about TRESemme Moisture Rich Shampoo:

Tresemme shampoo is awesome. It is a higher end brand in my opinion, and should be respected as one. It has superior cleaning effects versus other shampoos, making it well worth the extra splurge in your budget. Even though it is a little more, it is not salon priced even though it brings salon results. There are so many different kinds to specify towards your hair styling needs that make it perfect for each individual. You do not have to use a lot of this shampoo formula to get the great results. Lathers exceptionally well and does not need a repeat like some other shampoos. I also use this on my son as it helps his hair type and does not smell too "Girly" or "fruity" or "flowery". I definitely recommend to all hair types and genders. It also lasts a long time for the amount. A comparable sized generic brand would only last half as long as Tresemme.

no repeat needed.

Good scent, but not only "girly" or "manly".

deep cleaned my scalp but lacked moisture on my ends

Comments about TRESemme Moisture Rich Shampoo:

I need a lot of moisture for my hair because its blonde and dry. My hair always needs that extra moisture because my ends are especially dry. I get dandruff from time to time and I noticed it cleared up with this shampoo. It was very lathering to my hair and it got really soapy to my scalp. It was like a deep cleaning to my scalp that was gentle and it removed all the buildup I had. It helped provide weightless natural conditioning on my hair. It left my hair with a healthy radiant shine. It was color safe to my hair and didn't strip out my color. The scent smelled really nice, it had a natural clean scent to it that I loved because the scent lasted all day. The texture of this shampoo was very thick and rich. My hair was soft after I used this shampoo and it was easier for me to style my hair. I didn't have anymore tangles. It tamed my frizz without weighing it down. My hair looked a lot healthier and I still had the volume I wanted and needed. I would recommend this to anybody who has really thick coarse hair that needs that extra pick me up on there hair.

Holy Grail Shampoo!

from Stroudsburg, PA

Comments about TRESemme Moisture Rich Shampoo:

I've tried all sorts of shampoos, salon quality, and drug store brands. None of them have made my hair feel so clean and healthy as this one. The name moisture rich really describes this product perfectly. My hair looked and felt nicer without being weighed down. It kept my hair moisturized and not looking oily. I feel like I have to wash my hair a lot less with this product too because it didn't strip my hair. There's even biotin in the shampoo and conditioner,. I used to take biotin for my hair, and it helped my hair grow out faster. I've noticed my hair growing out a lot better with this.

This cleaned my hair without weighing it down. The shampoo works really well with the conditioner. I would recommend using both of them together for the best results

Tresemme has the best smelling shampoos and conditioners on the market. It kept my hair smelling fresh for days. The scent is indescribable, but in a good way! Smell it for yourself and you'll be hooked!

Great product, great price!

Comments about TRESemme Moisture Rich Shampoo:

This product is very affordable and works as well as most salon brands--just as the commercials say. My sister has been a hair dresser for years and recommends this product to all of her customers. It makes my hair smooth, healthy, and CLEAN. The bottles are huge and last a long time!

Used to love this shampoo, now not so much.