Other Misc. Styling Products:

TRESemme Heat Tamer Style Spray 8oz

tresemme heat tamer spray

from florida, FL

Comments about TRESemme Heat Tamer Style Spray 8oz:

TRESemme heat tamer style spray is a must have for those who straighten/ curl or apply any heat appliances to their hair. i'm not sure if this product really works but it makes me feel better knowing that i'm using a product that is intended to protect my hair. i straighten my hair daily (lowest setting) to make my hair look pin straight. i spray this on before haand to the bottom strands and comb through them. my tips seem to be healthy and although i have split ends theyre not all over. the scent is decent and not nauseating at all. my hair never looks greasy when using this but can get stiff if sprayed too close. i would definitly recommend this to others as itt is important to protect your hair and i think this does a good job.

Great Heat Protector

from Raleigh, NC

Comments about TRESemme Heat Tamer Style Spray 8oz:

I have been using TRESemme Heat Tamer Style Spray for almost a year now and I can tell a big difference in my hair. I blow dry and straighten my hair every day and it causes a lot of damage to the ends of my hair. My hair dresser suggester trying TRESemme Heat Tamer Style Spray and I am so glad that she did. My hair is much healthier now that I use this product. When using TRESemme Heat Tamer Style Spray you have to make sure to only stray the ends of your hair. Otherwise, it will make your hair look oily. It also has a very nice smell to it. However, after I am finished styling my hair, you cannot smell the product anymore. I highly recommend TRESemme Heat Tamer Style Spray to keep your hair healthy.

Oustanding heat protector at a great price

from Columbia, SC

Comments about TRESemme Heat Tamer Style Spray 8oz:

I began using Tresemme's Heat Tamer Spray about 4 years ago to try and prevent my hair from being damaged too much while blow drying and flat ironing. I have thick, healthy hair that is normal in the winter months but tends to be oily in the summer months. I do not dy my hair or use alot of hair styling products, but this product is one I cannot do without. For several months earlier this year, I did not use the Heat Tamer Spray. I could definitely tell the difference in the softness and manageability of my hair when I was not using the spray. I have used other brands of heat protectant in the past but none compare to the value and price of this product. I have definitely recommended this item to friends.

Seems to work

from Edmond, OK

Comments about TRESemme Heat Tamer Style Spray 8oz:

Using a thermal conditioneris a good idea if you blow dry or use a straigneting iron or curling iron which are all very drying on the hair. I haven't tried other brands to compare but this one seems to work pretty well. It adds moisture to your locks before you iron and so it sortof helps steam the hair when you straighten or curl it. It helps keep your hair shiny and not dry.

The trigger mechanism is easy to use and it delivers a fine mist all over your hair which I think is better than those sprays that are more direct. It is easier to get an even coverage. Just a few sprays is al that is necessary.

But I think it does leave a bit of buildup on your hair so it feels very dirty the next day. Most people just wash their hair when it needs it anyway so that may not be a deciding factor.

It is reasonably priced compared to some of the more expensive brands, so I recommend it as worth a try. It certainly won't hurt!