4.8

4.8

Pros

Cons

• Absorption:

One of the best affordable body butters

from California

About Me Brand Buyer

Pros

• Absorbs Quickly
  • Goes On Smoothly
  • Long Lasting
  • Moisturizes Well
  • Not Greasy
  • Softens Skin

Cons

• Not completely organic/natural

• After Shower/Bath
  • Bedtime
  • Deep Moisturization
  • Dry/Chapped Skin
  • Keratosis Pilaris
  • Winter Dryness

Comments about Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter:

I usually tend to buy from brands I know well, but I decided to try this and I'm so glad I did. The texture is thick and rich like most body butters, it also absorbs very well without being sticky or greasy. The hydration is long-lasting which is a huge benefit for this product and makes it a staple for dry skin or winter weather. I love the scent because it's not overpowering and very fresh.

If you have skin conditions like Keratosis Pilaris, this is a great non-medicated moisturizer because it doesn't clog your hair follicles but the moisture level is enough to keep your skin hydrated.

My only complaint is the shea butter is certified organic but the rest of it isn't. I just wish that the entire product was organic or natural.

smells so good

Comments about Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter:

I have been a long time fan of all Tree Hut products, and their body butters are the best they have to offer. They are fantastic and I have used all their different scents, with Coconut Lime being one of my favorites. It is such a fresh, vibrant scent that reminds you of summer. It's a strong scent and will linger with you for a while after application. The body butters are super hydrating and you feel the moisture when you rub this into your skin. If you have a heavy hand in application and tend to put a lot on in one place, then this tends to leave a slightly greasy feeling film behind because it doesn't absorb all the way. If you don't use too much of this body butter however, then you don't have any of those problems. It absorbs like a dream and leaves nothing except ultra moisturized skin.
With the great texture and application feel combined with the cheap price, you really can't go wrong with these.

Wonderful for your skin

Comments about Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter:

When it comes to skin products, I always get tired of a certain brand or cream and switch time and again for a better one for my skin. I tried the Tree Hut Shea Body Butter one time and fall in love with it. Tree Hut is now one of my personal favorite brands when choosing products for my skin, and the Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter is my personal favorite body butter so far...it's deliciously amazing, the consistency is irresistible, your skin starts feeling softer and softer each day and you never get tired of that fabulous scent. It moisturizes your skin and it's perect for dry skin. And, above all, it's a 100% organic product, it contains natural coconut and lime extracts, , and its not tested on animals ...How can you say no to a product like this? My all time favorite product...I definitely recommend it to everyone who is looking for a natural way to take care of their skin daily, without worrying about quimicals and harmful ingredients that may cause secondary effects.

• Absorption:

The scent is strong, but the body butter is fabulous!

from Camp Lejeune, NC

Comments about Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter:

I've had multiple types of Tree Hut Body Butter over the years because I just love what they're about - high-quality ingredients, not tested on animals, paraben-free AND they make my skin feel super soft!

While I do love the way **Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter** makes my skin feel, this is the first scent that is a little too much for me.

I like the smell of coconut and I like the smell of lime, but when you put them together in this body butter, it's just too much. When you first apply it, the scent is so strong, I get a headache. As it wears off, it becomes much more doable. The scent is also spot-on with its name because there is a good coconut scent that has a slight nutty, vanillaness about it and then there's a juicy kick at the end, which is the lime. If you have a high tolerance for scents and strong smells, I'm sure you would love this!

Absorption
I love the way this body butter melts into my skin. It comes out of the jar thick, but it rubs in nicely and completely.

This thick body butter is very effective for treating dry skin. Because the scent is a little too much for me, I use this on my legs where I don't get whiffs of the scent and it leaves them smooth, soft and silky! In addition to shea butter, this product is made with other moisturizing ingredients like: safflower oil, cocoa seed butter and beeswax.

• Absorption:

Thick quality moisturizer that smells delicious!

from Indianapolis, IN

Comments about Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter:

I absolutely love the brazil nut lotion Tree Hut offers.  From the moment I tried it I knew it was a completely better than the rest!  I prefer this lotion over bath & body or victoria secret anyday!