Other Electronic & Computer Accessories:

Transcend 16 GB Class 10 SDHC Flash Memory Card TS16GSDHC10E

Great SD card

from Utah

Comments about Transcend 16 GB Class 10 SDHC Flash Memory Card TS16GSDHC10E:

I bought one of these sixteen gigabyte SD cards to use with my Nikon camera that takes high resolution pictures. I needed a large enough card to hold pictures that are several megabytes big. This one has worked great. It can hold more than a thousand pictures, and they are always good quality. I have had other SD cards that ended up corrupting some of the pictures on them before I took them off onto my computer. But I have never had that problem with this card. It also transfers the pictures to my computer relatively quickly. On rare occasions, I have wanted to make sure pictures didn't accidentally get deleted off of this card, particularly when I let someone borrow it to take some pictures off of it. It has a manual switch that allows it to be locked for editing and prevents pictures from being modified or deleted. This has been very helpful in protecting them.

Truly a great card.

Comments about Transcend 16 GB Class 10 SDHC Flash Memory Card TS16GSDHC10E:

This is a great memory card for anyone who is interested in taking a lot of pictures like i am. Because of its storage space, i can have hundreds of pictures on it without having to delete any of them. When it is time to upload the pictures, this card does not make you wait in order to extract the files to your computer! No wait time, and no hassle, I love it! I would totally recommend this memory card to any of my photographer friends!

A Reliable piece

from New York, NY

Comments about Transcend 16 GB Class 10 SDHC Flash Memory Card TS16GSDHC10E:

I bought this Transcend 16 GB Class 10 SDHC for my canon sd1400 digital camera. I took this camera along with this card with me on my trip to China. This card has done its job and worked wonderfully. I took around a thousand photos and around 20 videos with it.  Since this is a class 10 card, the writing speed is extremely fast. It is also very quick when I uploaded all the photos to my desktop computer. I also plug this in to my usb sd card reader, and then connect it to my playstation 3. The photos show up beautifully on my 42'' tv screen.  I had a great time showing off my pictures to my relatives on my big tv screen. I also used this card when taking pictures and videos on Christmas day at Rockefeller Center. It still has lots of free space on the card to store pictures and videos. I think it could hold up to 2000 photos on my camera. This is a wonderful sd card. However, you must make sure your device supports 16 gb sdhc class 10 cards. I know some devices only take up to 8gb and class 6 sd cards.