3.5

3.5

Not a winner, surprisingly

from Oakland, CA

Comments about Trader Joe's - Roasted Gorgonzola Flavored Oven Crisp Crackers:

OK. I actually didn't like something from Trader Joe's. Shocker. I thought I would love these. Really. Love Gorgonzola, love crackers, love the fact that they are oven baked. It was way too salty. I actually brought these back to the store for a refund. Bleah.

Can't get enough of these crackers

from San Diego, CA

Comments about Trader Joe's - Roasted Gorgonzola Flavored Oven Crisp Crackers:

I love almost everything Trader Joes offers, but these **Trader Joe's - Roasted Gorgonzola Flavored Oven Crisp Crackers are the absolute best. They don't need anything on them at all to taste terrific. I was the first one around our plae to purchase them. I shared them at a party and everyone wanted to know where I got them. The next thing I knew, they were all calling me to ask again where they could buy some. They are fabulously rich and just melt in your mouth. Normally I love to put Stilton cheese on crackers, but these don't even need chease on top to taste great. I'm sure that without all of that cheese I'm saving calories somewhere. But I'm not sure, because I could probably eat the whole box pretty easily if I tried. Put it this way, they are the one and only cracker in our cupboards that doesn't hang around so long that it goes stale. I haven't had to throw a box of these out yet!**