4.8
Trader Joe's
Trader Joe's Next to Godliness Lavender & Chamomile Hand Soap

Trader Joe's Next to Godliness Lavender & Chamomile Hand Soap

4.8

Pros

• Attractive packaging (3)
  • Cleans effectively (3)
  • Easy to use (3)
  • Pleasant smell (3)

• Bathroom (4)
  • Daily use (4)

Best smelling hand soap ever

from Sneads Ferry, NC

Pros

• Attractive Packaging
  • Cleans Effectively
  • Easy To Use
  • Kills Bacteria
  • Long Lasting
  • Moisturizing

Comments about Trader Joe's Next to Godliness Lavender & Chamomile Hand Soap:

I am a huge fan of Trader Joe store brand products because they work so well and are affordable and this product is no different! I would highly recommend you try Trader Joe's Next to Godliness lavender and chamomile hand soap! It has a really great smelling scent. I use it as a hand washing soaps in all the bathrooms in my house and I always receive compliments from guests on this soap about how wonderful it smells. Like the packaging says, it is next to godliness! It also works effectively to cleanse and sanitize my hands without leaving any residue behind on my hands. It lathers well as well as rinses off completely with water. I will never use any other kind of hand soap after trying this one.

i want to buy it

from ksa

About Me Budget Buyer

Pros

• Attractive Packaging
    • Easy To Use

Cons

• Dries Skin
    • Sticky Residue

Comments about Trader Joe's Next to Godliness Lavender & Chamomile Hand Soap:

A good product but you can maked a nice

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

Great product great price

from Staten Island, NY

About Me Budget Buyer

Pros

• Cleans Effectively
    • Pleasant Smell

Comments about Trader Joe's Next to Godliness Lavender & Chamomile Hand Soap:

I love this soap. It smells great and makes my hands feel very clean. I do not feel that it is oily and sometimes this happens with other soaps.

SO NICE

from SAN JOSE, C.A.

Pros

• Attractive Packaging
      • Cleans Effectively
      • Easy To Use
      • Kills Bacteria
      • Long Lasting
      • Moisturizing

• Commercial Use
        • Kitchen
        • Travel

Comments about Trader Joe's Next to Godliness Lavender & Chamomile Hand Soap:

This is a great soap to use daily for young and old alike. This is a great price for a liquid hand soap too. The soap has a nice consistency. It also has a nice fragrant smell. Your hands feel so soft after using this soap. It works great for washing off acrylic paint from your hands and natural hair brushes. I was even able to remove the garlic smell from my hands. I have even used this soap to wash my feet after a day of wearing flip flops in Manhattan in August. My feet were clean and soft after washing. I was also able to restore my flip flop back to white. They also smelled great too. Because of the consistency of this soap in my opinion it seems to last a while. For example I would go through one bottle after a month with five kids. So you figure about ten washes a day times five. I would say run out and buy this soap. It is well worth the money. I always buy this soap in bulk so I do not run out.

Works really well

Comments about Trader Joe's Next to Godliness Lavender & Chamomile Hand Soap:

This is a great soap to use daily for young and old alike.  This is a great price for a liquid hand soap too.   The soap has a nice consistency.  It also has a nice  fragrant smell.  Your hands feel so soft after using this soap.  It works great for washing off acrylic paint from your hands and natural hair brushes.  I was even able to remove the garlic smell from my hands.  I have even used this soap to wash my feet after a day of wearing flip flops in Manhattan in August.  My feet were clean and soft after washing.  I was also able to restore  my flip flop back to white.  They also smelled great too.  Because of the consistency of this soap in my opinion it seems to last a while.  For example I would go through one bottle after a month with five kids.  So you figure about ten washes a day times five.  I would say run out and buy this soap.  It is well worth the money.  I always buy this soap in bulk so I do not run out.

I love trader Joe's soaps!

Comments about Trader Joe's Next to Godliness Lavender & Chamomile Hand Soap:

Trader's Joes makes awesome products, and among my favorite is this hand soap. It smells and feels like a much more expensive soap, but it is really affordable. My hands feel clean when I'm done and not dried out. This Lavendar and Chomomile is really a unique scent also, which I love.

I love that it's natural!

Comments about Trader Joe's Next to Godliness Lavender & Chamomile Hand Soap:

I usually only do my grocery shopping at Trader Joe's, but to save myself a trip to another store I went ahead and got the Next to Godliness Lavender & Chamomile Hand Soap last time I was there. I was keeping it in my kitchen but after I used it the first time I moved it to the bathroom because it just seems like a better place for such a relaxing soap. I really love that it's made with all natural products, it makes me feel good about my family using it since I don't have to worry about gross chemicals or toxins in the soap. It costs a bit more but it might be worth the extra money.

This does a really nice job at cleaning my hands. It's gentle and doesn't dry out my skin the way some products with more chemicals might.

The lavender and chamomile scent is heavenly and sends a wave of relaxation my way every time I use it. The scents are lovely and soothing and not so strong that they overpower my senses.

Next to Godliness Lavender Soap by Trader Joe's is great soap!

from Chalfont, PA

Comments about Trader Joe's Next to Godliness Lavender & Chamomile Hand Soap:

**I love going to Trader Joe's for lots of great things from food items to bath and body and dog treats. It is such a fun place and they let you try everything in the store if you want. Like the Next To Godliness Lavender hand soap was in their women's bathroom and I tried it when I washed my hands. Very smart of the company to be like that because I loved the smell..lavender is one of my favorites!! It cleans so nicely and rinses well too. It glides across your hands so smoothly and feels great while you're lathering up. I love the fact that it is naturally based and the bottle is biodegradable as well, which is important these days. It is made with real essential oils which smells great and helps your hands feel so soft. It is not tested on any animals whichI look for as well. The price is right and if you don't like it Trader Joe's lets you bring it back no questions asked..they are a great store and any of their products are worth trying.**

Trader Joe's makes some good soap

from Beverly Hills, CA

Comments about Trader Joe's Next to Godliness Lavender & Chamomile Hand Soap:

I really love Trader Joe's products.  This soap also makes it into my shopping cart on a usual basis.  I keep it in the bathroom and one in the kitchen.  Although I sometimes buy the Trader Joe's antibacterial soap for the kitchen.  I like using the antibacterial soap after handling raw meats.  The hand soap is awesome. It comes in a nice pump bottle, so you don't have to worry about getting a mess from a bar soap on your sink counter.  It has a pleasant smell, like all of the other trader joe's products.  It is not overly drying, but does get your hands clean.

The soap is animal cruelty free, meaning no animal products used and no animal testing, which is very important to me and my family.  The ingredients are also natural and plant based, making this a lot less toxic than our old soap that we would buy from costco.  I feel like it is safe to use on my skin and on my children's skin.  I highly recommend this soap and will be a permanent customer.