Other Snacks & Cookies:
Trader Joe's
Trader Joe's - Multigrain & Flaxseed Water Crackers

Trader Joe's - Multigrain & Flaxseed Water Crackers

Multigrain & Flaxseed - A great Pair, now for Pairing!

from Bellevue, WA

Comments about Trader Joe's - Multigrain & Flaxseed Water Crackers:

In my humble opinion, the worst thing about healthy tasting crackers is how... healthy tasting they are.  Actually, this isn't *quite *true.  If I wanted to stack up a pile of crackers and eat them all by themselves, then it would really matter to me if they tasted a bit... fibrous.

The issue comes when you want a healthy cracker that you can put ***STUFF ***on.  You know, hummus, cheese, turkey, peanut butter, spreads, dips...  horses de'ouvres types of things.  I may enjoy the taste of Wheat, Quinoa, Spelt, Millet and Kamut on their own (all of which are listed in the ingredients of this particular cracker), but I don't want them overpowering my Trader Joe's Organic Pepper Jack!

Enter the **Trader Joe's Multigrain & Flaxseed Water Cracker**.  I will admit, when I picked this little box up, I was suspicious.  I was doubtful.  I certainly was *not* hopeful.  In fact, what finally made my decision was that this little baby was CHEAPER than their refined flour version, so I thought, "Oh what the heck."

These little guys are DELICIOUS!  Light flavor, yes a little bit of "health" taste in there, but nothing over the top, and they let their toppings shine.  Crisp, delicate, and attractive.  I will most definitely be buying these again.

Their calorie profile isn't *amazing*, but at least they have 1g of Fiber per 4 cracker/60 calorie serving... and if they won't compete with my cheese, for me, they're a shoe-in!