Other Breads:
Trader Joe's Garlic & Herb Pizza Dough

Trader Joe's Garlic & Herb Pizza Dough

Love this pizza dough

Comments about Trader Joe's Garlic & Herb Pizza Dough:

This pizza dough from Trader Joe's is amazing. We are always wishing we bought more of this pizza dough as it makes not only a great meal but great left overs as well. We love the garlic and herb infusion, which gives it great flavor, and we usually add even more garlic to it as we are huge garlic lovers.

Take this pizza dough out of the fridge and remove it from the package. Then roll it out. We have a non-stick rolling pin, but with careful work any rolling pin should suffice. Bake with your favorite toppings. I love to add Canadian Bacon, Jimmy Dean all natural sausage, and sliced garlic. My husband prefers even more toppings, with more meat and more veggies on his. The kids go for just plain pineapple as their topping with the cheese.

Take it out of the oven and let it cool. Slice the pizza up. The kids and adults will all love it, and they keep begging for more. Great for a meal or for appetizers.

Great Pizza Dough

from Las Vegas, NV

Comments about Trader Joe's Garlic & Herb Pizza Dough:

I love the foods at Trader Joe's because they are made with high quality ingredients, but not high priced.  **Trader Joe's Garlic & Herb Pizza Dough** is a great base for a homemade pizza and really easy to use.  I found this dough in the refrigerator section and brought it home.  As I put groceries away, I left the dough out to room temperature and then it was easy to roll to the size I wanted.  It bakes up easily and serves about four people, or two if you are really hungry.  I made a great vegetarian pizza, and the dough holds up to all the toppings and the crust comes out soft, but crispy.  I love how easy it is to bake and it has so much flavor.  It contains garlic and herbs for a great tasting pizza and every bite is high in flavor.

Delicious pizza dough for your own pick of toppings

from Methuen, MA

Comments about Trader Joe's Garlic & Herb Pizza Dough:

Trader Joe's Garlic and Herb Pizza Dough is officially a hit. At ninety nine cents you can't really beat it for the taste! Makes a decent size pizza for 2-4 people, depending on how hungry you are. The directions call for leaving in out in room temperature for 20 minutes before flouring and rolling it out, but I would say room temperature like 80 degrees - our is more around 65 (so I cranked up the toaster oven and put it right on top to warm). I did not have a rolling pin, so I hand stretched it into a large rectangular pizza, worked well but it takes a while for it to stretch and stay the size you want, hence the four stars. Fun though! The taste was great and it works well with any toppings, I had pizza sauce, spinach, prosciutto, baby bella mushrooms, and mozzarella cheese (all from TJ). It is probably also great for breadsticks and calzones. By the way, you'll find it near the cheese section at Trader Joes.