Other Meat & Seafoods:
Trader Joe's Fully Cooked Roast Beef Hash

Trader Joe's Fully Cooked Roast Beef Hash

Another wonderful product by Trader Joe's

Comments about Trader Joe's Fully Cooked Roast Beef Hash:

My husband loves corned beef and hash. I could always understand the appeal but I was never thrilled with the ones I purchased at the grocery store. Then I came across this gem at Trader Joe's and decided to try it. To my surprise I enjoyed it immensely, and so did my husband. It's precooked so all you are really doing is heating it up. It goes great with eggs and tortillas, and is a great addition to any breakfast, or even for dinner. It's also great to have on hand in case of an emergency. I have boiled it and I have cooked it on the skillet with olive oil, both ways come out delicious but the skillet method adds a little more crunch to it. The size of the squares potatoes are perfect, the spices they use to season the roast beef hash with I think is what makes this dish delectable and this is definitely something that has become a staple in our house. The package is for four servings but I don't think I've ever divided it that small. Usually one package feeds me and my husband. I'll buy additional packages if I am feeding the kids or guests.