Other Facial Cleansers & Scrubs:
Trader Joe's
Trader Joe's Facial Cleansing Pads

Trader Joe's Facial Cleansing Pads

Leaves my skin feeling fresh and clean without drying it out!

from Brookings, SD

Comments about Trader Joe's Facial Cleansing Pads:

When I first bought these cleansing pads, I was wondering how well they'd work. I have sensitive skin and usually break out every time I change products. Honestly, my face loved these cleansing pads from the first time I used them. They definitely work, as you can see the grime on the pad after use! They do not dry out my face too much, which I appreciate a lot! They are just the right size, so I don't feel like I'm wasting 1/2 every time I use it. These pads leave my skin feeling fresh and clean while being sensitive and non-drying.

Very effective, they leave my skin feeling fresh and clean!

• Ease of Application:

Cleans Off Makeup

from 48111

Comments about Trader Joe's Facial Cleansing Pads:

I have not purchased these in a while. I am on a fixed budget and it's cheaper to buy the liquid soap version.

Since I seem to be allergic to everything, I am always looking for natural facial products that I can afford.  Usually, if it's natural and certified organic it's expensive.  However, Trader Joe's offers an affordable facial cleansing pads.  These pads do a great job of clearing away the makeup.  They are strong enough to clean away the dirt but gentle enough to not cause a reaction.  I love that it contains tea tree oil and that most of the ingredients are certified organic.

Pros: natural mostly certified organic products.  Ingredients that you can recognize such as:  Witch Hazel, Melaleuca (tea tree oil), Calendula Officinalis flower oil, lavender oil, chamomile, Golden Seal, Ginger, lemongrass  and etc.  I was always told that if you can't understand the ingredients, don't buy it!  It is also well packaged to keep moisture in container so that the pads do not dry out.

Cons:  Only 50 per container

It works.

Ease of Application
It's a pad. How can you go wrong with application?

It smells like you applied some medicine to your face. After all, it is tea tree oil.

• Ease of Application:

The proof is on the pad

from Cary, NC

Comments about Trader Joe's Facial Cleansing Pads:

It's always simultaneously invigorating and gross to use these pads... you can see exactly how much dirt you were wearing on your face all day, but you're glad it's off! I wear very little makeup (no foundation or blusher) so at the end of the day the dirty little pad gives me a breakdown of everything on my face.

They are just the right size and made with tea tree oil and witch hazel, which at first gives off a strange astringent smell and tingly feel, but you get used to it. I'm still scared to rub off eye makeup with it, though. They are easy-to-use and easy-to-store. And cheap, which is always nice.

The only downside to them is that as you get toward the bottom of the barrell (well, container) the pads seem to soak up more of the wetness, so they are practically dripping when they come out, which I think makes them a little less effective. This could be remedied, I suppose, by tipping some juice out of the container.

But, like a lot of their items, Trader Joe's has again offered a low-cost, high-quality product.