Other Body Lotions:
Trader Joe's
Trader Joe's A Midsummer Night's Cream (Moisturizing Cream)

Trader Joe's A Midsummer Night's Cream (Moisturizing Cream)

Trader Joe's Moisturizing Cream is my fav

from Beverly Hills, CA

Comments about Trader Joe's A Midsummer Night's Cream (Moisturizing Cream):

I love Trader Joe's.  They are only located a block from me and they are my store for a lot of my needs.  I have recently been introduced to their line of personal care items and have become a loyal customer.  The moisturizing cream is an all natural blend and for a very affordable price.  It comes in a large container with a convenient pump.  I use it all over my body and it spread well.

One container usually lasts me a few months.  My only problem is getting the pump to work on a bottle that is less than half full.  I have to remove the lid and shake out the remainder.  It really works to moisturize, but it is not as rich and thick as something like Nivea lotion.  But it goes only very easily.  It also has a pleasant odor that is not offensive.  I always make sure that I have at least 1 bottle on hand at all times.  I also like that it does not make me break out, and I also use it on my face.

Absorbs quickly and moisturizes!

from Los Angeles, CA

Comments about Trader Joe's A Midsummer Night's Cream (Moisturizing Cream):

What a find! Trader Joe's A Midsummer Night's Cream is a lotion that absorbs quickly. The best thing about this is that it moisturizes without being GREASY. Too often, lotions are super greasy with floral scents. If not that, then it doesn't moisturize my dry hands at all. This comes in a 16 fl oz pump bottle at an incredible price. I highly recommend this quality lotion over the silly ones they sell in department stores for quadruple the price. I usually put on this lotion after I shower, or when my hands are dry after too much washing. I also have one at work on my desk and my co-workers love it. Although it says it's "unscented", there is a nice, subtle scent of lemongrass. Definitely test this out at Trader Joe's, where they have for complimentary use at most registers, to see if you like this scent. All in all, this lotion is super amazing. It's pH balanced and has a bit of aloe in it too! Major plus! Extra dry! It doesn't blanket your skin at all.

Great moisturizer for a great price!

from Seattle, WA

Comments about Trader Joe's A Midsummer Night's Cream (Moisturizing Cream):

Pros:

1.  I love the smell of this stuff! They say it's unscented, but there's definitely a pleasant scent that I've grown to like a lot.

2.  Moisturizes like crazy! My skin feels so smooth and moisturized after I use this. I have dry, dull skin and this leaves my skin glowing for days. I feel so refreshed when I use this!

3.  A great value! It's not too expensive and lasts forever. I haven't needed to buy more for a long time, which makes any price well worth it.

4.  Not tested on animals, which is a great thing in the beauty industry.

Cons:

1.  Although I live close to a Trader Joe's, I don't go there regularly. I can be lazy and it often seems like a hassle to go to a specific store for one great product. In this case, though, it's frequently worth it.

2.  It does take some time to absorb so I need to plan ahead if I'm going to use this. That seems to be the case with all good moisturizers, though....

good for dry skin

from Maple Shade, NJ

Comments about Trader Joe's A Midsummer Night's Cream (Moisturizing Cream):

I have extremely sensitive skin with chronic eczema, and I am very choosy about my lotion. This says "unscented" on the bottle, but it does have an odor, a pleasant one. I assume there is no added scent, but the "natural" ingredients have their own smell. It does smell good, and it is not too strong. Most importantly, this lotion does nourish dry skin. I am not allergic to it, and it does not sting my skin like many lotions do.

Creative name for an exceptional moisturizing cream!

from Dayton, OH

Comments about Trader Joe's A Midsummer Night's Cream (Moisturizing Cream):

**Midsummer Night's Cream** has a lightly-pleasing scent, which is surprising for a fragrance free lotion.  But, I like it, so I'm not complaining.

Lately, I've been using **Midsummer Night's Cream **regularly and have felt far less dried out than usual.  During the winter is difficult for me because of the sharp contrasts between the heater on indoors and frigid outdoor temperatures.

**Midsummer Night's Cream **goes on thick and creamy, as opposed to watery, and absorbs quickly into the skin.  Moments after moisturizing, I can hardly tell there's any lotion there; aside from softer skin.

For those who've used ***Trader Joe's ***products, you know their commitment to quality, healthy, earth- and user-friendly products and foods.  I started using ***Trader Joe's *Midsummer Night's Cream** moisturizing lotion because of the respect I have for the ***Trader Joe's*** brand.  I've continued because using the cream has proven to me and my family that the quality isn't just in the brand, but in our bottle of lotion as well.