Other Exercise DVDs & Videos:

Tracy Anderson Mat Workout

Love, Love, Love Tracy!

from Hartford, CT

Comments about Tracy Anderson Mat Workout:

I simply adore Tracy Anderson! Really, her programs have made such a change in my body!

Now, Tracy's is not a gentle, simple workout. This is hardcore work for the abs, butt, and legs. I had to gradually work my way up to completing the entire workout. Also, I was creeping around looking and feeling like I had been run over or beaten up. I was sore for days after each of the first few dozen times I did the workout. It really wasn't that bad, but it does make you sore - everywhere. My muscles were quivering after every workout.

Tracy does not pause and she does not explain things very much, but she is simply a master of what she does and knows what works. If you're looking for a light, casual workout this is not for you. If you're looking for something that will leave you cursing the television, dripping in sweat, but smiling from satisfaction at the end, then this is for you. It does take some adjustment to get used to Tracy's moves and philosophy, but it is well worth it.

DVD won't skip, easy to get through, recommended 4-6 weeks

from Livingston, NJ

Comments about Tracy Anderson Mat Workout:

Tracey Anderson has great music and provides a one hour knee grindin and leg lifting workout with three pound weights designed to reengineer your muscular structure. She promises results within 8 weeks, 4-6 times a week and recommends cardio.  Her music selection is excellent and you can do it before bed.

Best workout ever

from New York, NY

Comments about Tracy Anderson Mat Workout:

Tracy Anderson is a Hollywood personal trainer and this DVD lets you workout like the stars (she works with Madonna and Gwyneth Paltrow).  It's challenging and unique, works muscles I never knew I had before, to create a lean, toned body.  I saw results almost immediately and would recommend to all!