Other E-commerce Websites:

Toys 'R' Us

Pros

Cons

Fun For Little People

I personally find the selection of toys and games offered for little people is wonderful. Infants through eleven years of age will surely find many great choices. I like very much that the store is divided into separate areas. The walls of stuffed plush animals is warm and inviting. There are so many different animals to pick from one never seems to be enough. There is a large section of the store dedicated to educational toys and games. Designed for infants through to teen-age years. All items offered are selected for quality, durability, and educational value. Another section of the store offers board-games, great for children and for family fun nights. They have travel games for the car or plane, made with magnetic pieces. They don't fly all over the car this way. There are areas for girls and other areas or boys. There seems to be something for everybody. They have brain games and hand eye coordination toys. An entire section is devoted to scientific toys and games. They have microscopes and telescopes and gyroscopes too. There are creative toys and artistic materials to open up the imagination. Models and puzzles, cars, trucks and trains. We must not forget to mention the large area of dolls. Toys R Us has a wide and vast variety of wonderful toys and games to pick and choose from. There is so much to look at that you just can't rush through. When I go, I get there early and spend several hours slowly moving through the different areas. I look at everything. I almost always find a great sale on just the right thing. The staff are polite and friendly and very helpful. It is a wonderful place to go shopping. Bring your kids and have a great afternoon.

Website shipping and delivery information is misleadinf

Paying extra for expedited delivery is pointless, web site offers information that is incorrect. And getting a refund for shipping is a hassle.

Online customer service...Read complete review

Online customer service reps will not do anything but blame the buyer.

Product Selection
Less than another big sellers.

Product Pricing
Just as cheap everywhere else, plus they'll charge you extra for a service they won't commit too.

Customer Service
Online customer service is a joke, they just tell you to call.

Shipping and Returns
And here is the worst, they tell you your package will show between two dates, then make excuses why it didn't show and tell you it isn't "guaranteed" even when you pay extra for these services.

Toys r us was my favorite place as a kid and now I have kids

from Ellsinore mo

Comments about Toys 'R' Us:

When I was a kid there was nothing better than going to toys r us. It was like a majestic world that you never wanted to leave. It was also probably the first place I ever felt overwhelmed with happiness. Now I'm 25 years old with 2 children and terrified to walk into the store because I fear I will want to take a mortgage out on my home and leave toys r us with a uhaul I honestly feel that my love for toys as an adult probably came directly from all the times I went to toys r us as a child. I can not say enough good things about toys r us.

Very Competitive Prices With Their Free Membership

from Sonora, CA

Comments about Toys 'R' Us:

I've shopped at Toys R Us for several years. Their prices tend to be slightly on the higher end but I signed up for their membership to receive notices of sales, exclusive coupons and to earn reward points. With all the promotions and benefits of the free membership program their prices become extremely competitive. It's also nice that they offer a "wish list" registry which comes in handy when the kids have a birthday party or holiday event. Not only does it make it easier for friends and family to shop for the kids and ship gifts to them from anywhere in the country but it also makes returns a breeze in the occasion that we receive a duplicate toy or something shows up broken (rare, but it happens). They also offer special unique rewards for frequently purchased items like diapers, wipes and formula. All in all, it's a great company with wonderful offers for frequent shoppers and a crazy huge selection. Definitely worth checking out.

Fun For Little People

from Montreal Quebec

Website shipping and delivery information is misleadinf

Comments about Toys 'R' Us:

Online customer service reps will not do anything but blame the buyer.

Product Selection
Less than another big sellers.

Customer Service
Online customer service is a joke, they just tell you to call.

2 skylanders trap master, crayons package, and a cup

Comments about Toys 'R' Us:

I shopped here because they had deals on Thanksgiving day. I ordered 4 items and 2 of which was buy one and get the other 40% off. They immediately took my money and then shipped 1 item. They then refunded it all and individualized everything losing my discounts. Called in repeatedly to see what was going on and they assured me everything was still on track. 2 weeks later they shipped 2 more items and then randomly cancelled the other one. I only shopped there because of the discount and it ended up costing more than other places.

Product Pricing
Misleading after checkout the price can change.

Pretty good experience

from Ellerslie GA

Comments about Toys 'R' Us:

I have previously in the past and even recently made some purchases on the Toys R Us website and I had a fairly good experience. First of all they have a huge selection of toys and games and whatever I was looking for. I found that the online store always seemed to have things in stock that I could not find in the store. I loved the selection of games they had. Second my local store is really busy during Christmas time and I hate waiting in lines so I do all of my Christmas shopping for the kids on the Toys R Us website. The prices are a little higher than some other online stores but it is worth it not to have to wait in line. The website is very easy to navigate. I do have to say the shipping is kind of pricey but you can always find a coupon code or deal where you get free shipping. Also it took about a week to receive each one of my orders. I have not had to use the customer service which I guess is a good thing. I have made a return and it went really smooth. I received the money back on my card a few days after they received my item back. Overall I had a good experience with this website.

Product Pricing
A little pricier than some other stores with the same products.

Pricey!

Comments about Toys 'R' Us:

They have a great selection, but they are pricier than their competitors.

Toys R Us is easy to shop. I always find exactly what I'm looking for.

Product Selection
They have a huge selection and have their own exclusive product lines, which include high quality merchandise.

Product Pricing
They have the highest prices. Most of the time the prices are significantly higher. I'm talking $30 or more higher for the same item sold at several other retailers. I don't know how they stay in business this way. I only buy from them when I have a gift card, because I love their selection and the quality of their products, but their prices are ridiculous.

Customer Service
I've never had an issue when making a purchase with them so I've never had to contact customer service. I've always had a pleasant shopping experience with them.

Shipping and Returns
Shipping is usually free if you spend $50 or more so I only purchase from them when I can meet or exceed that amount. Their shipping is always fast and I've never received a damaged item from them.

Online layaway

Comments about Toys 'R' Us:

I was so excited I could do online layaway but NOPE, toysrus for 5 days already their online layaway is down you cannot load past the payment page to complete anything and they say they're working on it but it doesn't seem like they really are. Ask their customer service reps and they only get snippy and yell at you. F*CK this place i'm done.

• Shipping and Returns:

Love this store--toys and more.

from Cincinnati, OH

Comments about Toys 'R' Us:

A large variety of toys. Many toys can be ordered online when not available in the store. Rewards card and promotions. This store also carries baby items, carseats, clothing, and even baby beds.

Easy navigation. If item is not available, enter email and a notification when available is sent to email.

Product Selection
Now and then there are items not available which I find at other stores. There is a very large selection of products. There are toys, baby items, clothing, and even gaming items.

Product Pricing
Sometimes a little higher than other stores. However, promotions and sales make up for this. Also sometimes it's worth paying a little more for the convenience of finding the necessary items.

Customer Service
Customer service has been good. I have found fairly fast shipping--especially at Christmas.

Shipping and Returns
Items under $75. require a shipping charge unless it is something that can be picked up at the store. Returns can be made at the store, which is most convenient.

Amazing!

Comments about Toys 'R' Us:

I do not have kids as of now, but I use this site all the time I have to purchase a gift for my Niece or nephew or my friends' kids. They have such an amazing collection for kids, suitable for all ages. I mostly shop this website when them have some sale or amazing deals going on. I get the stuff for much less, I stock the things and give them whenever I wish to. isn't it easy to have a stock of toys at home, so you do not have to think every time what to purchase and from where to purchase. Though i have been to their stores and absolutely loved it but I really love to shop at the click of a button and that for now is only available when I shop on websites. If you are on a look out for a store with amazing toys collection, check this out. You wont be sorry that you visited this website. Caution: use it when you are alone, else kids want to get everything they see there, wink ! Just focus on what you want to purchase and how much you want to spend before you log in :)