Other Misc. Prescription Medicines:

Toviaz Prescription Medicine

Side Effects Too Much For Me

from Scarville, IA

Comments about Toviaz Prescription Medicine:

I've been taking Toviaz for over-active bladder issues for 6 months now, and am going to switch back to a previous medication. I do not like the extremely dry mouth, skin, & constipation this medication causes. It works fairly well for most of the day, but by mid to late afternoon, I begin to have the same bladder issues I have without medication.

Toviaz - Regain your routine without the restroom breaks.

from Webb City, MO

Comments about Toviaz Prescription Medicine:

Have you ever sneezed or coughed and found yourself having to cross your legs so that you didn't have an accident right there on the spot.  I use to be like that too.  Then one day while at my doctor's office. I mentioned my problem and he gave me a sample of Toviaz.  The first week I saw no improvement, I almost gave up but continued to take the sample pak.  It was during the second week that I really noticed a hugh improvement.  No more leakage and the sound of running water doesn't affect me any longer with the urge to go.

Included in the sample pak is a website to sign up for a resource kit. The kit will help with certain foods to stay away from. Also, included is a bladder diary that you can discuss with your doctor.

Toviaz has changed my life for the better. I can get back to doing the things that I used to love doing. Now I don't need to know where all the restrooms are located.