2.3

2.3

Pros

Cons

• Side Effects:

A gentle and effective cleanse that worked.

I have taken a lot of pill cleanses when I have felt way to lazy ( or chicken ) to do an actual food cleanse. These Total Cleanse tablets have been by far the most gentle cleansing pills that I have ever come across. I did not experience any of the usual harsh side effects from taking them, such as the nausea, dizziness, and such. Not only did they help to shed a few extra pounds and slim my belly way down, but my skin looked so bright and clear afterwards, too, an added bonus!I think that it is very important to note, you should really read the directions before starting. Every person reacts differently, and will need different doses or strengths for their bodies. If you just start blindly popping the pills without checking what you should be taking based on your body's reactions, then you may end up experiencing some of the bad aforementioned side effects yourself, and not be getting the proper cleanse that you needed.

I had just placed my order, for the trial bottle of Total Cleanse, around 1:00 AM this morning, and decided to Google reviews of the product, because I felt uneasy about it. Well surprise, surprise, I had a reason to feel worried. I did try the number they gave and it wouldn't take my call. After reading your reviews I triedother numbers that didn't work either. Finally I called my Credit Card Company to find outif it had been sent in to them. It was there for approval and I proceeded to put it up for dispute. My card company will not allow the money to go through. I then went to the on line chat and I did get someone and to cancel my order. I have never received the cancellation number that they said I would receive via of my e-mail. Not surprised. I am lucky to have a credit card company that will take care of this. Anyone out there that has just placed an order,I would recommend for you to immediately get it cancelled. Thank you all so very much for warning the public. By the way, I wrote to Oprah and let her know they were using her picture along with Dr. Oz to advertise. I recommended that she read all of your reviews. Lesstress

SCAM!!! SCAM!!! SCAM!!!

from lakeland, florida

Comments about Total Cleanse Caplets:

This product is terrible. I purchased this through a television advertisement and it had a free trial. I received the product and tried it. I experienced severe stomach cramping and I was in the bathroom constantly. It helped me not eat because I felt too sick to even think about consuming anything! I barely at anything at all for the week I was on these pills. I can understand a bit of stomach discomfort from a diet medication, but not to the level that I experienced. I nearly took myself to the doctor at one point. I also had some serious issues returning the product. The number I was given to call was invalid! It was a horrible experience. Consumers beware! Do NOT purchase this product! Do your research! I wish I had done more research before I purchased this product.

Side Effects
I had some serious side effects from taking this pill. I experienced nausea, diarrhea, and vomiting, to the point of almost needing medical attention.

• Side Effects:

A gentle and effective cleanse that worked.

• Side Effects:

It works good just as a cleanse

from Ellerslie GA

Comments about Total Cleanse Caplets:

I tried the Total Cleanse Caplets and I have to say that you do lose a few pounds when you use it because it makes you go to the bathroom and like the name says it totally cleanses you out inside. I personally like doing cleanses because it helps me not feel full and to feel a few pounds lighter. The Total Cleanse Caplets to good as a cleanse but are not the best out there. I would definitely say if you have never done a cleanse this would be a good one to start with. The Total Cleanse Caplets are not too pricey and you will actually see some results. I would suggest taking a multi vitamin with any cleanse you do because as it cleanses your body it depleats it of vitamins also. This is a safe product and you can use it every so often. I have to say that I probably over do the cleanses but they make you feel so much better. The best times to do a cleanse is around the holidays after you have eaten all of the Thanksgiving food or the Christmas Dinner. After the new year is good. I would certainly recommend this to family and friends who are looking to lose a few pounds.

Side Effects
Just be near a bathroom.

dont take pills

from Beloit, WI

Comments about Total Cleanse Caplets:

i never got anything but stress from the pills  - they do not help suppress appetite or energise in any way.  i think they give you a good menu to follow if you follow that you wont even need to take the pills to lose weight, diet pills didnt work for me.

total cleanse diet pills are misleading

from Fresno, CA

Comments about Total Cleanse Caplets:

The diet pill leaves you dehydrated because u get diriahe and causes you to be hungry all the time.....i tried it and it does not help me at all. It leaves me hungry all the time and even has a caffine effect. also, it is not good to take diet pills cause they are not healthy and cause side effects that can harm you. i lost more weight by eating healthy and exercising. this is good because my doctor said that i have a healthy heart and chloestorol. I have lost 42lbs and i feel better than i ever have. i walk about five miles per day and i eat at least five meals per day. Well, in small portions of course. I and my family, are very satisfied with my weight - loss and my great health since i started this weight loss regiment. I wish lots of luck to everyone who is trying to better there health and try to live longer. I encourage you to just do the basic exercise and eat healthy because the pills have too many side-effects. Thanks Joe

Total Cleanse Diet Pills is the perfect way to jump start a new

from Springfield, LA

Comments about Total Cleanse Caplets:

The total cleanse diet pills are the perfect way to cleanse your body of toxins before you start a new diet.The pills also help your digestion system get back in balance. In my opinion they get 2 thumbs up.

The Acai Berry is a scam and don't work at all

from El Paso, TX

Comments about Total Cleanse Caplets:

I tried the Acai Berry and it didn't work at all.  Not only did it not work, it raised my blood sugars a lot.  About the only thing it did was empty my wallett......tried canceling; but the number didn't work.....DON'T BUY IT!!!!!

GREAT EFFORT, SEEN BETTER

from Houston, TX

Comments about Total Cleanse Caplets:

After using this product, i have come to one conclusion, ITS DECENT, BUT I HAVE TRIED OPTHER THINGS WITH BETTER RESULTS. It did help me detach and cleanse a bit, i did notice a small change, but ultimatley was left unsatisfied. Im alot more convinced with my other regimen. NICE TRy though

Total Cleanse Diet Pills didn't work for me.

from Kansas City, MO

Comments about Total Cleanse Caplets:

The Total Cleanse product did not work the way you would expect from the advertising.   They don't really tell you the potential charged you will incur if you don't cancel in the time allotted.  I used the product as instructed while using the Acai Burn product and I lost nothing.  All it seemed to do was give me constipation.  This is not a product I would recommend to anyone.  When I think of a total cleanse it should clean out your system instead of stop you up.  I would like to see more openness in the advertising of these types of products.  I don't believe it really works for anyone after my experience.  Don't waste your money even for the shipping with the free trial.  Their customer service is not that good either.  When I called to cancel they said they would but then they didn't follow through and proceeded to charge me for the product and send me subsequent bottles of the product.

Total Cleanse is a scam!

from Tillamook, OR

Comments about Total Cleanse Caplets:

Total Cleanse from Boca Raton, FL does not opperate as a legitimate business. I have tried contactling Total Cleanse from the time I first received the product to say I didn't want it.  I cannot reach anyone by phone, by email, or on the web site.  They charged me for the product that I tried to decline and now they have sent me another supply.  I am fighting this with the credit  card company and hope Total Cleanse and this method they are using to trap customers is stopped and other folks who have been scammed will get their money refunded.