3.7
Tostitos - Restaurant Style

Tostitos - Restaurant Style

3.7

Good with everything

Tostitos - Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips are one of my new favorites for making nachos. I can't honestly say that they taste either similar to or much different from - restaurant style tortilla chips because I have never eaten them in any restaurant. They are tasty though. They are dressed up with just enough salt to make them perfectly snack-able. They are crisp and fresh with just the right amount of crunch. I do know they are made with white corn and have a minimal amount of processing. The chips are also not too grainy and their is no bothersome after taste either. They are somewhat light and airy. They make the perfect crunchy, crave -able snack chip. On top of that, they are a slightly healthier version of snack chips than a lot of the others on the market. I think they go best with rotel sauce but hey, to each it's own.

Got Salt?

I buy the restaurant style to make nachos or just to munch with various dips. They have been getting so salty over the last year, that I have finally had to give up and try to find a new brand. So sad too! I wanted to email the company and let them know my displeasure, but they want to know the exact date you purchased, when you opened, them, where u bought them and their address. They also want to know the freshness date on the bag. Didn't have any of that info , so couldn't let them know. This is my next best thing...complain to anyone that stumbles on to here! Will be calling them in the morning!

TERRIBLEEE

from Irvine Ca

Pros

• Crunchy

Cons

• WAY TOO SALTY

Comments about Tostitos - Restaurant Style:

It taste sooooo salty, it taste like I'm literally chewing on crunchy salt. I feel so unhealthy eating this. Why do they make it so salty?.....Terrible. Just really bad for your taste bud and health.

The chips are good, but it is very salty!!

from Puyallup, WA

Comments about Tostitos - Restaurant Style:

These chips aren't bad, but they wouldn't be my first chips. I don't know if it's because of it being "restaurant style" or what, but these chips seemed extra salty. They are nice and crisp and are good with salsa, but if you are watching your sodium watch out. I would probably use these again if they are on sale.

Good with everything

from Syracuse, New York

Comments about Tostitos - Restaurant Style:

Tortilla corn chips made by Tostitos in a restaurant style.

Comments about Tostitos - Restaurant Style:

Tostitos Restaurant Style chips are great! They taste like the traditional Tostitos tortilla chips, but are a little thinner and crispier. They are more like the tortilla chips you get in a good Mexican restaurant. I like to heat them for a couple minutes in the oven for a real restaurant experience.

Yummy!

Comments about Tostitos - Restaurant Style:

I rarely ever eat Tostitos Restaurant Style Chips plain. They are very salty. They have a very good corn taste, though. They're great with cheese for nachos or with some salsa. What's best about Tostitos is that they come in a bunch of different flavors. My favorite is the Tostitos Lime. They're a great party chip and they also make for a great snack!

Great tasting tortilla chip

Comments about Tostitos - Restaurant Style:

Tostitos makes a great tasting tortilla chip. This restaurant style variety has the same great taste and mixes great with the Tostios brand salsas. The chip has a slightly salty flavor. The chip is also a bit stronger than some of the other chips so it can hold a fair amount of salsa and doesn't break as easily when dipped. Though these can be expensive, they might be worth it if you have a good or heavy dip.

Pretty Good

Comments about Tostitos - Restaurant Style:

The restaurant style chips are very good. They don't taste like the fresh chips you would get a t the authentic restaurant, but they are good. you can taste the difference between tostitos and a generic brand. They are a little bit salty. They go very well with Chili, nachos, and other dips.

Got Salt?

from Chesapeake, VA

Comments about Tostitos - Restaurant Style:

Love these chips, but could do with a little less salt.

from Homestead, FL

Comments about Tostitos - Restaurant Style:

I love these chips and choose them over any tortilla chips, but lately they seem to be too salty...I don't know if they changed their recipe, but the last few bags our family had they were complaining of them being too salty.

Tostitos are the perfect all occassion chips.

from Tulsa, OK

Comments about Tostitos - Restaurant Style:

I have purchased tostito's products for years and the restuarant style chips are no exception to the Tostito's high quality.  These chips are sturdy, yet not to thick, making them perfect for spreads, thick dips and nachos.  These are the perfect Tostito.