Other Flat Screen TVs:

Toshiba - Television

amazing picture

from Saginaw, MI

Comments about Toshiba - Television:

I have owned one for about six months and my only complaint is that if you are lying on the floor it washes out. from any other angle it's looks great. The set is also fairly lightweight so it was a breeze to install. plus it hooks into my pc you have to see myspace at this size!

One stop solution for all your entertainment needs!

from Normal, IL

Comments about Toshiba - Television:

This is the one I was looking for... The name says it all... TOSHIBA. It is the one stop solution for all your entertainment needs... I love my new HDTV and am proud to own it.Best sound and picture quality, amazing features, cute little remote, vibrant colors etc. Now I can view my computer in big screen... :)

Great picture & sound

from Boca Raton, FL

Comments about Toshiba - Television:

This tv has great picture & sound and is worth every cent. I was skeptical, but am very glad I did the upgrade from my conventional 35" tv to this one. It fits my living room and my lifestyle and digital cable has never looked better. My HD DVR is enhanced and this unit rocks! Easy to carry and easy to setup. My surround sound was a breeze to hook up. My dvd player was eqasy to hook up also and my DVD's play like a movie theater! Bring on the popcorn! I love thios TV and would not hesitate to buy another.

Beautiful Picture and Sound

from Everett, MA

Comments about Toshiba - Television:

A great TV with a beautiful picture and great sound.  I did not upgrade to all digital components and still get a tremendous amount of enjoyment from this TV.  The only drawback that I have in not going digital is that the TV is slow to tune.  I don't even have a home theater system attached to it just a DVD player and the sound is fantastic.

Wow, thats a big TV

from Eugene, OR

Comments about Toshiba - Television:

I have been enjoying my new Toshiba Regza 42" High Definition television. My old TV broke, so it was time to get a new one. I just got done reading the owners manual. There are a lot of ways to personalize your viewing. I enjoy that. I can't actually get the high definition channels because you need a special cable box and I didn't want to the spend the extra money. So I am just sticking with digital for now. Also, if you have Tivo it appears that you need to change a few things to get a clearer picture. Not too much trouble (I love my Tivo, and I would take the TV back if it didn't work with Tivo). I also have an HD DVD recorder that works, and a VCR/DVD player, which also works fine. Everything is hooked up and working great. New technology forces consumers to buy what the future is making instead of being able to get what they actually want. This will work just fine and it does have the highly personalized settings. The bonus is...my husband loves it!