Other Laptops:
Toshiba Tecra A4 Notebook PC

Toshiba Tecra A4 Notebook PC

Alright but some problems

Comments about Toshiba Tecra A4 Notebook PC:

The laptop does work well. It is not too heavy and works fast. It lasts for four hours not plugged in. I have had some problems though. The first problem i had was a tiny screw falling out of the bottom. Luckily I noticed that it fell out and was able to replace it. I have had to tighten all of the screws on the bottom several times since then. The second problem was an overheating problem. The fan didn't seem to be working so I tilted it on the side and it actually started smoking. I don't know anything about computers and it hasn't happened again, but that sure was scary.

• Battery Life:
  • Support & Service:
  • Speed/Performance:

Good computer

Comments about Toshiba Tecra A4 Notebook PC:

I've had this computer for years and there was only one time that I had it completely freeze. I had to take it somewhere to have it restored back to factory settings, but that's because it had a virus (probably from me downloading free music illegally lol), The look of the computer is great, but after you use it for a couple years you'll probably have to buy a new battery for it. I have to have my laptop plugged up 24/7...if it is unplugged for longer than 15 minutes it dies!

• Battery Life: