View more laptops

4.1

Pros

Cons

A star

f I had to pick another laptop for my personal use, I would want to choose this Tobisha. It's very incredible, and looks easy to use. I always wanted a laptop that had a DVd attachment. My first laptop that i first brought was an Acer Aspire One. I had it for almost 2 years now, and it still works like a charm, even though its doesn't come with a DVD attachment, I still love it and enjoy every minute I'm using it. I do have a name for it, It's called 'My Winnie Pooh" ( from Winnie the Pooh Bear". I am a PC user and owner. I have been using the Internet for over 5 years. If I had the chance to buy this Tobisha, I would most definatley choose this one. My cousin also loves my ACER, and she is willing to also buy one. We been looking for a Tosbia Satellite T115D-S1120 LED TruBrite 11.6-Inch Laptop (Black) (PST1LU-001002) PC Notebook, for the longest, something that had everything a person could ever need on a laptop, like a web cam, DVD Player, USB ports. You know something that has Windows Media Player, something downloadable, Like Itunes, Limewire, and if your looking for something that has all of that and more then a Toshiba is the right laptop for you, It has over 4 GB on it, so you can save all pictures, music, and videos on it. Its good for the whole and/or for yourself.Key Features Hard Drive 250 GB Serial ATA, 5400 RPM Display 11.6 in. LED Mobile Technology Wi-Fi Certified Processor Athlon Neo 1.6 GHz Installed Memory 2 GB (DDR2 SDRAM) Operating System Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit Laptop Type Ultraportable Laptop Use Home Use Weight 3.48 lb. Processor Processor Manufacturer AMD Processor Type Athlon Neo Processor Speed 1.6 GHz Memory Installed RAM 2 GB RAM Technology DDR2 SDRAM Max Supported RAM 4 GB RAM Speed 800 MHz Installed Cache Memory 1024 KB Hard Drive Hard Drive Capacity 250 GB Hard Drive Rotation Speed 5,400 RPM Storage Controller Type Serial ATA Display Display Tech LED Display Max. Resolution 1366 x 768 Screen Size 11.6 in. Video Graphic Processor ATI Radeon HD 3200 Installed Video Memory 128 MB External Video Resolution 1366 x 768 Operating System Platform PC Operating System Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit Networking Data Link Protocol Ethernet Networking Type Integrated 10/100 Network Card Dimensions Weight 3.48 lb. Depth 8.3 in. Height 1.35 in. Width 11.3 in. Miscellaneous Product ID 95421363 UPC 883974369744 Family Line Toshiba Satellite Motherboard Chipset AMD M780G Technical Features Security Features Slot For Cable Lock Expansion Ports RJ-11 (modem), RJ-45 (NIC) Expandability 1 x SD Card Slot, 1 x Memory Stick Card Slot, 1 x MMC Card Slot, 1 x xD Card Slot, 1 x SDHC Card Slot Special Features Integrated Video Camera Input Method Keyboard Audio Audio Input Type Microphone Audio Output Type Headphones Battery Battery Technology Lithium ion Battery Run Time 5 Hours Warranty Warranty 1 Year Modem Modem Type Fax / Modem Product MPN MPN PST1LU-001002

The Toshiba Satellite T113D-S1120 laptop is not worth your money

I've had my Toshiba laptop for a little less than two years, and in that time I've had to take it in for serious repair 3 times! I am one of those people who treat their electronics like gold so when the laptop started shutting off in the middle of use i was super concerned. I brought it to a authorized Toshiba repair center and they told me that the laptop had come with the wrong voltage ac adaptor and that it was cooking my machine and those thing are not cheap. So i grudgingly coughed up the dough and prayed that  would be the end of my computer woes. But the thing just won't quit.  Not long after that my hard drive failed (and i was told that it was nothing i did).  So again i had to pay for a costly repair that was just an issue with the machine. Just a month ago my fan also failed, laptop heated up to scalding temperatures and shut down from overheating too often to even be usable. I have also found that the Toshiba's brand ac adaptors are junk and you are better off replacing it with a generic brand when yours fails (and fail it will)

But when its not in the shop I do love it. The key board is amazing, best I've ever typed on, and it is very user friendly with tons of options to personalize it.  It also did a wonderful job of supporting my occasional gamer streak. so all in all its a very nice computer for the money but it just isn't reliable enough for daily use.

Really Loved this Laptop Until it Had Problems

from Wrightstown NJ

Comments about Toshiba Satellite T115 Notebook PC:

When I first got the Toshiba Satellite T115 Notebook, I love it. It was fast and exceeded my expectations. It is great for home use and school use and has alot of options. About 6 months after getting it though I began to have problems. The motherboard went and I had to send the whole computer back to be redone. Being without a computer for a few weeks was awful considering I am self employed and need it for work. When I finally got it back , it worked like new and ran for quite a while before another issue came up which made it unusable unless I sent it out again. So I gave up and it sits in my closet now. It did have a really nice design and I liked the keyboard as it was just about the right size. It has a sleek design and looked really nice. Since it was not heavy, I could take it with me if I had too. it has a good battery life and stay charged. It was easy to use, and seemed durable except for the internal components that went bad. Perhaps it was just a fluke, I dont know but when it did run, it was great.

Amazing Laptop

from Smiths Station, AL

Comments about Toshiba Satellite T115 Notebook PC:

I am a college student, so I need a durable computer. This laptop is exactly what I was looking for. I carry it with me everywhere I go because Wifi is available pretty much everywhere these days! It also has a built in webcam so Skyping with family and friends is extremely easy! I have had it for about a year now and it has been amazing. It holds a lot of pictures and word files. There are a bunch of different apps you can get for your computer as well. I have the temp and time always up so it's wasy just to peek at my computer to see how cold or warm it will be. It is also very light and easy to carry around. This is the best laptop that I have used and I am not disappointed with it!

Great laptop!

from Buffalo, MN

Comments about Toshiba Satellite T115 Notebook PC:

Love this laptop. We've had it for awhile and it's been used a lot. It is fast, easy to use, and compact enough to travel with, yet not too small to be annoying.

Very easy to use.

Battery Life
Battery life is good. We did need to replace the battery but that was after a couple years of use. Not sure if that's typical but I figure it is.

Support & Service
We've never had to use the support or service.

Speed/Performance
This computer is very fast. Love the speed and ease of use, as well as performance.

Sleek design.

It seems very durable however the guard for the fan broke. I accidentally banged it on a table so it was my fault but now there is a big whole where the fan is and pieces of plastic occasionally get stuck. I wish there was an easy way to replace the plastic section that protects the fan. However it was my fault, not a flaw in the design.

• Speed/Performance:

This is an overall good computer, it is excellent for school wor

from Scottsville, KY

Comments about Toshiba Satellite T115 Notebook PC:

I do love my computer. Sometime I wish that it was faster and held more data. But overall I think that this computer is amazing.

Battery Life
I think that it should be able to reserve the battery when in sleep or hibernation mode. If you leave you computer and let it go to sleep and hibernation mode make sure it is off when you come back to it. Because you will drain the battery.

Speed/Performance
Fast enough I guess

love the textured back

A small, portable workhorse

from Austin, TX

Comments about Toshiba Satellite T115 Notebook PC:

I've had this computer about a year now, and I am very satisfied with it. I did a lot of research before my purchase, and I'm glad I went with this Toshiba. It's small, but not ridiculously small like a netbook. It's light and easy to carry around, but still feels substantial enough and the keyboard is a good size, although I do have small hands. The screen is vivid with good resolution, and it's ok for watching TV and movies even though it's a little small. I easily forget the size because the picture is good. It's pretty fast too, and starts up quickly. My only cons, and the reason it gets four stars, are the speakers (super lousy-- I had to go right out and buy USB speakers for it), and the fact that it gets pretty hot. Still, since those are things very typical of all laptops, I can't knock it too hard for those. It's a wonderful little machine and I'm really enjoying it quite a lot. It would be nice if it came in a matte black, though, since of course the glossy black shows smudges and fingerprints so easily. But that's only a problem if you're a neat-freak like me.

Average Laptop

from Lindon, UT

Comments about Toshiba Satellite T115 Notebook PC:

This laptop was very good when i got it but it started to slow down dramaticaly and now it sucks. I enjoy the programs that come on the computer and it has good hardware. I just wish that there was a way to avoid it slowing down. Also the battery is completely dead. it doesnt hold a charge at all.

Satellite T115D-S1125 review

from Jacksonville, FL

Comments about Toshiba Satellite T115 Notebook PC:

I bought this Toshiba Satellite T115-S1125 a couple months ago.  I was looking at several netbooks and CULV's needing a good mix of price, performance, portablitliy and gaming.  Alot of people will still scoff at netbook gaming and to a degree laptop gaming and if you run into those people just ignore them because they have no idea what they are talking about.  For the price this laptop has worked wonderfully for me.  I do not get bleeding edge graphics and I cannot play every new game out there but there is plenty I can play wonderfully and on the go or sitting comfortably in front of my TV.  I upgraded the ram on this to 4GB and runs fast and smooth.  A big draw was not only did this computer have a dual core Athlon neo processor but it also had Windows 7 64bit premium.  Stay far far away from any computers with Windows 7 Starter.  I have been able to play games like Dragon Age Origins and Left 4 Dead just fine.  This really shines if you are an old school gamer who loves playing Starcraft, Age of Mythology, Civ and Baldurs Gate.  Battery life is resonable and the HDMI output on this makes it extremely versatile as a portable media hub.

Incredible Laptop

from Beavercreek, OH

Comments about Toshiba Satellite T115 Notebook PC:

This Toshiba Satellite T115D-S1125 laptop is amazing.  I have had this laptop for about five months now and it so cool.  I am on it all the time and love how well it runs.  It is a great laptop because it is a little bigger than a netbook and it is just as light as one.  I use it for surfing the internet mostly and it has served me well.  It also came with Windows 7 home premium which is a great program.  It also has a webcam with microphone which is great for web chatting.  I like the color of it also.  The keyboard does take getting used to but I have been using it for a while now and it has become second nature.  It has three usb ports and a rj-45 connector to connect to the internet.  I use the wireless internet that came with this computer and it works great.  I connection is great.  The hard drive is also huge on it.  It is a 300 gb hard drive that is more than I will ever use.  If you are in the market for a small laptop I would get this instead of a netbook.

I love Toshiba so much i reconmend it to friends and family

from Harrisburg, NC

Comments about Toshiba Satellite T115 Notebook PC:

Toshiba Satellite is the best product out there! I own two laptops and they work wonders for me, I never had a   with them. I recently changed products to a mac and had to let it go because it had too many problems. I trust toshiba and i went back with their product. The way they look the battery's is awlsome it has a 1 year warranty and i have had no problem's with them. I prefer toshiba since i was in my first year of collage and i met a guy who told me that he trusted toshiba due to the fact it has everything he was looking for in a computer. Me myself i felt back then that  a computer is a computer. Then I used the collage laptops for an assignment. The lab-tops was a mac o hated them you know the all white and clear macs? Well now i know what my friend mend.   the best in my opinion and all my family and friends have  one. The software is nice,   battery's time not big and balky and  long lasting. If your reading this and you have a PCs but its not a toshiba, make a change. You'll be really amazed on why i make toshiba my number on computer product and you'll make it too!!!!

durable and efficient - aal you'll need

from Rocklin, CA

Comments about Toshiba Satellite T115 Notebook PC:

having used to toshiba laptop for the past 18 months as my only connection to the world wide web i have to admit it amazes me that the little laptop can easily accomplish all i use to expect fromm my desktop.  gone are the days when i'm confined to the houses "home office" my trusty toshiba laptop keeps be informed and entertained 24 hours a day and seven days a week.  it's a perfect traveling companion, gone are the days of a thousand emails to plow through when i arrive home.  now emailing can always be current.