Other Laptops:
Toshiba

Toshiba's new experience

from ؤشهقخووثلغحف

About Me Power user

Pros

• Easy To Install
  • Easy To Use

Cons

• Difficult To Install
  • Difficult To Use

• Everyday use
  • Gaming

Comments about Toshiba Satellite(R) L655-S5115 Laptop Computer With 15.6in. LED-Backlit Screen Intel(R) Core(TM) i3... (PSK2CU0FM01U) PC Notebook:

Experience is not enough I think that Toshiba did not succeed him

• Primary use:
  • Personal

Third time is the charm!!

When I purchased this Toshiba Laptop computer it was to replace a "throw-away" HP that I had been using for a few years which had replaced a snail of a laptop that I had purchased from Dell years and years ago.

Although I really didn't have any major problems with the two previous laptops, they had both outlived their usefulness and convenience. I didn't want to spend a fortune, so went to that superstore that promises low prices. I did get a pretty good deal on this laptop, it was the last one in stock and new models were coming out.

My favorite feature with this laptop is the display. I love the size and clarity that it has. Much better than what I have had in the past. I also love how light this unit is, I barely feel it sitting on my lap (yes, on my lap...I use it almost 100% of the time while sitting on my couch or recliner). It also runs very cool. My last HP would leave my legs with molted looking red marks, even if I had jeans on. This Toshiba does not get warm much less hot!

I use it mainly for the wireless internet. I also purchased and updated the trial Microsoft Office Suite. For all I do use it for, it has performed flawlessly. The processor speed does a great job in speeding right through all my jobs.

The only fault I can point out is the keyboard. I was having some problems with some keys not functioning. Then I accidentally dropped it a short distance straight to the floor (it actually just slipped from my fingers as i was setting it down) and the keyboard completely popped out from where it was attached. Luckily I had an active extended warranty and they replaced it with a new keyboard. The tech that I filed my claim with said that the design of the keyboard tabs to hold it into place was a very bad design and they had many that popped out.

I recommend Toshiba to anyone who is looking for an inexpensive laptop for light to medium usage.

Not much to using it...and if there is any question Toshiba and Microsoft have good help on the internet.

Battery Life
This is another plus for this laptop! My battery is now 2 years old and it still holds a charge for nearly three hours!

Support & Service
The only time I had to contact Toshiba support they were very nice and supportive to my needs. I really only needed to have them verify to my extended warranty that the Toshiba warranty was only one year, not three as the extended warranty believed. They sent me a warranty certificate showing that it was for one year which was exactly what I needed.

Speed/Performance
For the light to medium usage I need, this Toshiba is more than enough speed and I have not had any performance issues.

All is good except for the keyboard as I noted in the opening general review above.

Again all is good, except for the keyboard that I had replaced when it started malfunctioning and then I ended up dropping it.

• Battery Life: