View more laptops

Toshiba
PSPG0U-005002B
Toshiba Satellite P505 Notebook PC

Toshiba Satellite P505 Notebook PC

The toshiba Satelitte is the best laptop I have ever used!!!

from Isom, KY

Comments about Toshiba Satellite P505 Notebook PC:

I have had several laptops, the Toshiba Satellite is the best one yet. It is easy to learn to use, I have tow grand children wh can use it even better than I . It is lite weight compared to the previos ones I have owned. It makes surfing the internet easier, esp. with the windows 7. I pften use it as a means of relaxation, such as playing games. I also use as a research tool, my grand children use it for school reports, games and etc. I would recommend it to any one looking for a laptop. For the money it is the best.

would never buy Toshiba again. Not lovin it!

from Covington, GA

Comments about Toshiba Satellite P505 Notebook PC:

I first want to say I got an amazing deal on this computer.  I've had it about 6 months and already the battery compartment won't stay locked....so the battery falls out constantly.  I've had to use tape to hold it in.

Already, the cooling fan is going out and it runs hot all the time.

I do love the large display/screen.  It does feel like your own portable monitor!

But I don't love the keyboard.  The keys are flush and very difficult to navigate without mistyping.  Hard to distinquish between the keys.

I will go back to my Dell laptops from now on.  Never again will I buy a Toshiba.

Toshiba Satellite Laptop is for me!

from Terre Haute, IN

Comments about Toshiba Satellite P505 Notebook PC:

The Toshiba Satellite is the first laptop I have ever had. I would not give up this laptop for another laptop or desktop. This laptop is great. Its portable and it has wifi already setup in it. I love taking this laptop all over my house to use it.It has a nice big screen that makes everything crsytal clear on it. The graphics that come with the laptop are great. It comes with a dvd player and cd burner plus a slot for a SD card and bigger memory card. It comes with 6 usb ports. It has a touch pad to move the arrow with two buttons controls or you can hook up a mouse on your way you go. This laptop is great for watching on the shows you missed during the week. It has a great stero sound to it that I swear my hubby tries to blow out with the music. It comes with a long life battery that last up to 6 hrs when full charged. Just remeber not to over charge the battery or you will totally trash the battery and it won't stay charged for you. This is a great laptop with a great price.

Love the size. Love the speed. Hate my fingerprint stain all ove

from Winter Park, FL

Comments about Toshiba Satellite P505 Notebook PC:

I love Toshiba's laptops. From my experience of owning a new laptop every 1 1/2 years, I must say that I prefer Toshiba over other brands. It does seem like they make these portable electronics to last only 2 years, but with Toshiba I know it will go the extra mile. What I don't like it's the Fusion Finish. Fancy way of saying don't commit a crime, because your prints are all over the computer. This type of finish drives me crazy. I prefer the more matte finishes. I constantly find myself wiping the laptop...ha.. I'm doing it right now. Besides that it comes with Windows7 Premium 64 bit, Intel Core 2 Duo T6600, and a nice 18.4" Widescreen display.

I don't know how I lived without it.

from Clarksville, IN

Comments about Toshiba Satellite P505 Notebook PC:

I love this computer.  I especally appreciate the large 18" screen because I don't suffer from any eye strain and can see everything better than I could on my old desk top monitor.  The battery holds its charge when unplugged from electrical power for over an hour.  Although this laptop appears to be big, because of the large screen size, it is actually pretty light weight and thin in apperance.  It is portable enough for me to carry around the house and use on my lap sitting on the couch or to slip easily into my carryon luggage when travelling. The colors appear very clear and vived like they are jumping out at you.  My computer came pre-loaded with very little software but I have added what I choose to have and I'm glad that there was no memory space wasted on software that I know I would never use. It does however have everything you need to be up and running within seconds and all the basics.

Love my new Toshiba Satellite Laptop"

from Baltimore, MD

Comments about Toshiba Satellite P505 Notebook PC:

Recently, I purchased a Toshiba Satellite notebook with the big 18 inch Lcd screen. Its got the Duo Core Intel processor, so its really 2 x 2.26GHz speed.....not just one. Its very fast, easy to use and reliable / attractive.

Toshiba Satellite is awesome computer, but lacks volume

from Roseburg, OR

Comments about Toshiba Satellite P505 Notebook PC:

This toshiba satellite is an easy computer to use. Not to little or big. It's just perfect. One thing I dont like is the volume. the speakers are so little you have to plug in headphones to even try and hear your music or videos, other than that I love my computer. Next time I am looking for a computer volume is first thing i'll check.