View more laptops

M105-S3041
Toshiba Satellite Notebook PC

Toshiba Satellite Notebook PC

3.7

It a great Toshiba computer.

from Punta Santiago, PR

Comments about Toshiba Satellite Notebook PC:

The Toshiba computer is great. Maybe is a litte slow if you have a lot of memory that occupied the computer. I spend many hours navigating the internet. I search in various interesting sites. My interest areas are bussiness about jewerly making. Toshiba lets you bring the fun no matter where you are. Relish stunning 3D visuals with powerful discrete graphics. Speed your gaming with available solid state drives. Scale up your entertainment on a home theater. Savor the latest high-def movies with a built-in Blu-ray disc player. Treat your ears to amazing surround sound with premium audio components. And enjoy it all on a broad, beautiful HD widescreen display. A versatile, eye-catching laptop can make every hour of every day more rewarding. Doing homework or office work. Writing letters and emails. Tackling the family budget. Creating lively home movies or watching blockbuster releases. Building exciting photo albums and playlists. There’s a Toshiba model to help you do it all— without spending a fortune. Be more effective in the office or away—with portable PCs offering processors that give you unlimited multitasking and glitch-free performance, plus features to keep you in touch most anywhere. Special onboard readers can help safeguard your data by scanning your fingerprint, or capture information right off a business card. And our exclusive EasyGuard™ Technology suite will keep you moving with confidence.

Luuv It!

from Raleigh, NC

Comments about Toshiba Satellite Notebook PC:

I love my laptop.  I have had it for almost FIVE years!  It has been attacked a few times, but it is still hangin in there for a pour (poor) gal!   There are some things that need upgrading, but as long as I can do the basic things, I'm good!

This is a great laptop, but not really for entertainment that i

from Houston, TX

Comments about Toshiba Satellite Notebook PC:

The Toshiba M-105 is a great tool and it has great features, the only problem I've found with the system is that I can't watch online movies or copy a movie already in my collection, because the system doesn't support it. i'm really into entertainment and really enjoy music, movies and video games, so I alittle limited in that aspect. I would reccommend this product for anyone who is not really into downloading and watching movies. I've gone to and bought several products to assist with this minor problem, but so far no real results. I've gone through Window Media  and learned Windows Xp maybe gone in a year or so, so it's very hard to really push this product to entertainment lovers because there is really no inexpensive add-ons that you can get. I must take my system to a computer store and have them open up the operating system and add some sort of DVD player, when I bought the system I specifically asked if the system would play my movies and was told yes it would, but as i stated earlier that has not happened, so I suggest if you are looking for a media capable system look else wheres.