View more laptops

Other Laptops:
Toshiba
L675D-S7016

3.5

Very poor laptop, I would recomment NOT to get this problem.

from Cut Bank, MT

Comments about Toshiba Satellite 17.3" Widescreen Laptop Computer With AMD TurionTM II Dual-Core P520 P... (PSK3JU01D001) PC Notebook:

This laptop is constantly overheating and shutting down, even wiping out information. This is a not a quality laptop. Very slow loading and pages jams often. A total waste of money.

Easy to use, when it is working.

Battery Life
Sufficient battery life for my needs.

Support & Service
When I first developed a problem, 2 weeks after purchase, I called Support and was told that my warranty was 1 year past date and they could not help me. I had only purchased the laptop two weeks before. After much discussion and talking to several managers, my warranty was re-instated.

Speed/Performance
Very slow, crashing often

I like the big screen. Easy to see.

Very poor performance overall.

• Battery Life:
  • Support & Service:
  • Speed/Performance:

Toshiba Laptop good for the money!

from Greenville, SC

I purchased this laptop in November 2010 after my Compaq (of 3 years) was on it's last leg. I really really like the 17.3 inch screen MUCH better than the 15.6 inch screens. I do a lot of couponing and I'm able to view more at one time with this bigger screen. The mouse buttons are a bit noisy (especially when compared to my husband's new Gateway laptop). The biggest complaint I have is that the battery doesn't last very long. That seems to be the common complaint with this laptop. However, I believe that is mostly due to the larger screen. I am a little upset that a couple months after I purchased this laptop (with 320 gb hard drive) from Office Depot, they came out with a 500 gb version and it also went on sale for LESS than what I paid for this one. I wish I had the 500gb. However, this is a good laptop and Toshiba has good customer service (so I've heard) and is a great Windows laptop.

Good for the money

from Nicholasville, KY

We haven't had our's very long but so far it has been worth the price. It is pretty userfriendly. I like the feel of the keyboard. Has a good bit of memory. The one thing that I really don't like is that it is slower to load pages that I would like, sometimes it seems to take forever. We have wireless internet in the house and our other devices don't seem to have the slugishness that the laptop seems to have. My droid phone is so much faster. The photo editing that is preloaded works really well to fix a lot of different problems. Battery seems to go dead faster than it is suppose to.

Toshiba L675-S7016 Good For The Money

from Lakewood, CA

I bought this out of an emergency since my other laptop had failed completely (not a Toshiba) because of the value for the amount of money I would need to spend.  I do not do any gaming or upload any videos so this simple machine would be just fine for the next 6 months, especially at the price I paid for it at Office Max.  Everything is simple and easy to set up an use, the extra help and support that Toshiba seems to offer is good. But I have not needed to use them yet.  Although I should call and find out if there is a solution to my problem that  I am now experiencing.  Just a week ago, my touchpad would no longer allow scrolling eventhough the tap function is working.  I can not find it addressed in any of the support materials but have found several online complaints of the same problem.  By the way, this is the second machine I have since I bought the computer in the first week of November.  It is now January.  Actually, it was a gift that I received since I am out of cash completely due to the economy.

We like it...

from Ashland, VA

This is actually the first laptop my husband and I have ever purchased.  We bought it in August (2010) and for the most part it's been pretty good.  The biggest problem we have had has been internet connection.  Now that could be us too, since we've never had a laptop and are obviously new to this.  The color quality is WONDERFUL!!!  We purchased a mouse to accompany this since neither of us enjoy wiping our finger around that mouse pad...but that's on all laptops.  We love having the number pad on the right, that's not on all laptops (I didn't know that until we went shopping for one).  It is a little on the big side when carrying it, but I love having the bigscreen to look at so I guess it's a trade off right?  It's also a little heavy but again, it's a trade off.  I'm not a big fan of Windows 7 but that's not Toshiba's fault.  Overall this is a very nice machine, with good color and quality.  It's not uber-expensive and we like that too!!  Blessings in your purchase!

So far, So good Toshiba!

from Tulsa, OK

I got this Toshiba laptop as a replacement when my previous laptop finally died. I like the larger screen that is on the laptop and had previously experiences difficulties with the HP brand in a large screen laptop. When asking around people I knew seemed to have had great luck with the Toshiba brand.  Most of them had their laptops for 5+ years whih is a rarity when it comes to new technology.  While I know that 5 years make technology a dinosaur, I do expect things to last when I pay good money for them.  If nothing else my nephews should at least be able to play games on the dinosaur machines. So, I took the plunge and bought the Toshiba.  The only negative thing I have experienced so far is a problem with the computer when going into standby/sleep mode. For some strange reason, at times I cannot get the computer to function after the screen goes blank.  I know the system is responsive because you can hear things processing and the lights come back on but strangely the screen seems to be disabled. When this happens I am forced to either manually shut down the system with the power button, which causes the black screen of doom, as I refer to it, when restarting the computer; or I can try to remember how to get the windows menu to advance through the shut down process. Other than this sticky issue I like the machine.  The screen is great, the keyboard and 10key features are great. The battery life is great considering the size of the screen. Overall i've found this to be a great laptop...hopefully it will endure!