Other Laptops:

Pros

Cons

Greatest laptop I ever had

Comments about Toshiba Satelite L355-S7907:

This was my first laptop. I purchased it in May of 2009. I took very good care of it, and it took care of me. I started college in August of 2009. As a student, I used it all day, everyday, for school and personal use. I used the basic Microsoft office programs, watched movies on it, and streamed video as well. It did amazingly every time! Over the years it slowed down, and the battery wore down. I tried to keep up with the maintenance of it, regularly cleaning up the disk to keep it moving fast. I finally had to retire it after 5 years. It still works, but a few keys stopped working as well, the battery stopped working, and it is pretty slow. I think that 5 years is a pretty darn good lifetime for a PC, since most people I know replace theirs ever 2-3 years. They really don't make them like this anymore.
The only con: I had the 17". IT WAS HUGE AND HEAVY! Lugging it around campus was never fun.

Battery Life
If I put it on the lowest performance settings, it would typically last around 3-4 hours. If I was watching a movie or doing something that required a lot of power, I would never depend solely on the battery. Over time, the battery stopped holding as much of a charge, until in late 2013 it stopped holding a charge completely.

Support & Service
I never had to use support/service

I loved that the screen was larger, and I also loved the 10-key.

• Speed/Performance:

Great "starter" computer for the average consumer

Comments about Toshiba Satelite L355-S7907:

I actually use the Toshiba Satellite laptop for mostly work purposes, seeing as it's a company computer, but I am permitted to use it for personal use as long as I use my own WiFi connection and not that of the company server. I enjoy the versatility of the laptop, offering three USB ports DVD-Rom drive, and an internet cable outlet. I have Windows 8 currently downloaded and I am thankful I have such a big screen to work with, since I have corrective lenses, I don't have to strain as I do most the time with other equipment.

This product is very easy to use and provides tutorials when the device is first turned on, assisting the consumer to familiarize themselves with the laptop's basic functions.

Battery Life
When unplugged, the device has about the 24 hours of battery life, give or take, depending on how many time you put in in hibernation. I am thankful for the "hibernation" feature because helps to conserve energy and increase durability.

Speed/Performance
Of course, having a new computer fresh from the factory means it's going to fiction a lit quicker than those that were manufactured/used earlier. I found that even when I uploaded photos or download data from the internet/the server from my work, it didn't seem to affect this product's functioning capabilities. Only time will tell if this product is truly superior to others of its kind when concerning speed/performance. That's the true test.

• Speed/Performance:

I only buy Toshiba when it comes to personal laptops

Comments about Toshiba Satelite L355-S7907:

I love my Toshiba laptop for me it gets the job done. I had to upgrade it because I am a geek when it comes to my computers. i installed 16 gigs of ram 60 gig solid state hard drive and replaced the dvd burner and installed a 640 gig sata hard drive. Running windows 7 ultimate this laptop really does it all even installed a Bluetooth chip so now i can listen and watch on the go. this laptop really can do almost anything and if you are considering buying any type of laptop go with the company that built the first laptops and stay with the best and you will always have the best. My laptop is black in color and has a rough design on the outside to prevent scuffing and scratches that normally happen due to ware and tare. I have had this laptop for a while and have been a customer for over 10 years. I will be upgrading soon, but it will make an excellent back up just in case anything ever happens to my new one. Again this is a must buy if your looking or thinking about buying a laptop.

A very Good Computer

Comments about Toshiba Satelite L355-S7907:

Ive had this computer for about a year and loved it. It has gotten any slower and is very durable. Compared to my last computer (a compaq) this blows it out of the water. Also its a decent gaming computer and you can't really get much better for the price.

A computer really cant get much easier to use. The only issue you might have is windows 8 but i find it easy to use and its not the computers fault for that.

Battery Life
It has a decent battery life. Nothing amazingly good but also not bad.

Speed/Performance
For the price you pay this is a really good computer for speed. It can be used for mild gaming. it can be slow on high end games but any computer this price is going to be like that.

Design is opinion but personally i love the design, the silver and black really looks sharp and it has a nice keyboard.

if dropped it multiple times and its in great condition. after a year the worst thats happened is a couple scratches and a chip in the plastic.

Toshiba Satelite

Comments about Toshiba Satelite L355-S7907:

I enjoy using this computer. I use it for school and for normal just surfing the web purposes.

It's very easy to use.

Battery Life
The worst feature of this laptop is the battery life. I have been using this laptop for 2 years and I can not leave it unplugged. The battery life has been diminishing for a while now. I love the computer but the instant my charger cord falls out my computer will die. It has a reoccurring

I would have liked it to be a little smaller, but I was given the laptop as a gift so I did not get to choose it. I am still fairly happy with it.

Another problem I have with this computer is that the places where you touch to navigate on this laptop are no longer the silver color they were when i got the laptop. The color fades to black and white.