View more laptops

Toshiba
PQX33U-03G01R
Toshiba Qosmio X505 Notebook PC

Toshiba Qosmio X505 Notebook PC

The Toshiba Qosmio X500 is like taking a full PC with you!

The Toshiba Qosmio X500 is a great laptop because it is like having a portable PC in your hands.  I love the size and power of it, and it actually outperforms my desktop in almost every category.  Although it is a bit bulky, it is expected due to the features included.

The screen is very large and clear.  The keyboard lights up when in use which is great when you are working in low light conditions.The speakers are very clear and have great volume.  The addition of the Blu-Ray player is great and allows me to watch the latest Blu-Ray movies.

The only negative I have is that the touch panel on the left of the keyboard is almost always accidentally activated when typing on the keyboard and causes media player to open.  I have not been able to find a way to disable it, but other than that, it is a mostly "pro" machine.

I highly recommend this laptop to anyone who is looking for a powerful and portable solution which will replace your existing desktop.

toshiba is okay

This computer was bought because we got a really good deal on it and it seemed like it would hold up to its good reputation and the good things we had heard about it.  We use our other computer so much and we thought this would be a good second computer.  I don't enjoy using this computer very much, though.  It is okay as far as being easy to use and it's pretty quick at getting pages to load up which was my biggest problem with our last computer.  The big problem that I have with this laptop computer is the sheer SIZE of it.  It is a huge computer for something that you should be able to carry around with you.  As a laptop it is meant to be portable but this model by Toshiba is extremely heavy.  Even when I am working on the computer at home it is so heavy just sitting on my lap.  I feel like it is going to make my legs fall asleep.  The next time I need a computer I will pay more attention to things like the weight of the computer because I regret my decision to buy this one.

toshiba is okay

from Glendale, RI

Comments about Toshiba Qosmio X505 Notebook PC:

toshiba's laptops are really great, easy to use and last long.

from New York, NY

Comments about Toshiba Qosmio X505 Notebook PC:

i tried alot of lap brands. what i really liked was toshiba's laptops as i said they are easy to use

and last long.

You'll enjoy maximum screen real estate and excellent movie playback from the stunning **Toshiba Qosmio X505 Notebook PC**

Burn through the hottest new digital media, content creation and advanced 3D gaming with the breakthrough performance of the Intel Core i3 processor--with 4-way multitasking processor power to work on four tasks simultaneously.

Thanks to the built-in webcam and Toshiba Face Recognition software on this machine, you'll enjoy a more convenient way to communicate, log on or share your laptop among the family. Other high-tech features include a power-saving Eco Utility to help reduce power consumption based on your needs and one USB/eSATA combo port.

also toshiba were the first brand to build a portable PC which makes them the leaders of all brand thats atleast what i think !!!

Wonderful!

from Sacramento, CA

Comments about Toshiba Qosmio X505 Notebook PC:

This laptop is great in design and well worth others to pay for.  I am the person who pay for quality and this is a laptop that I would purchase for my use and for my children's use.  Desktop computers are great, but technology has changed.  Desktop computers are great for offices, but if you travel, please consider this laptop.

Great Computer

from Kailua, HI

Comments about Toshiba Qosmio X505 Notebook PC:

Just recieved it today in the mail , and I'm in love with it already  I use it mainly to play video games and it gets the job done , I have an nvdia graphic card installed with it , and Its good enough to play COD4 with , three thumbs up!

The Toshiba Qosmio is so amazing!

from Norwich, CT

Comments about Toshiba Qosmio X505 Notebook PC:

This Laptop is the Best of the best! The Awesomest of the awesomest. It is so great, I can Hardly ever take my hands off it! My friends are in awe every time they come over! I got it for Christmas, and I was so excited to set it up! It is super fast, and always loads. I am just amazed. The only bad part is the size/weight. It's like 9 punds, but if you can look past it, it's GREAT! If you don't like fingerprints, this might not be the laptop for you. It super shiny, so you can see the fingerprints easily. It doesn't bother me though. It doesn't heat up like my old laptop. All for such a great price. It's color is even cool. Another Great thing is the Beast graphics. They are so realistic I am just speechless. I let my friend borrow it, and she knows nothing about computers, and she used it with ease. The cool thing about this is anyone can use it. Mom, Dad, Brother, sister, You name it! I don't know how I could ever live without my Qousmio.

Toshiba Qosmio X500 (X505-Q860) PC Notebook is a great product.

from Greensboro, NC

Comments about Toshiba Qosmio X505 Notebook PC:

**Toshiba Qosmio X500 (X505-Q860) PC Notebook is a great product that i'm using right now. I like the graphic of the Laptop and it has 12 dual battery. **Toshiba Qosmio X500 (X505-Q860) PC Notebook** laptop have 2298MB total. The screen is so wide and when I watched movies it is so cool and wide, its like a little theater with loud sound speaker.**Toshiba Qosmio X500 (X505-Q860) PC Notebook** also have webcam that is already built up. It has fast typing speed and smooth, too. You can transfer your data into your USB safer and faster. You can charge your electronic even if your Toshiba is off. it has a high speed hard drive.You can play great game with Toshiba. it had all great feature that I like. Like wildtangment game console, photo gallery, microsoft home and student 2007 editition for 60 day trial, which is good for project and school work. Eventhough the laptop is alittle heavy, but it have all the feature I need.**

The Toshiba Qosmio X500 is like taking a full PC with you!

from Miami, FL

Comments about Toshiba Qosmio X505 Notebook PC:

Toshiba Qosimio does what it nedds to, but could do more.

from Junction City, KS

Comments about Toshiba Qosmio X505 Notebook PC:

This product does what it needs to, but like many laptops out there it could do more.  Instructions for setup should be made easy and faster.  Not everyone is a wiz at using computers, but are put off by having to use too many booklets, or instructions that are easy to follow.  Most people want it simple, turn it on set up user account and maybe so some personizing.  Some people dont even want to do that or even understand how to.  They are put off when they start looking at the booklet on "How To Get Started" Have it come with a better anti-virus and spy ware program.  Most people after setting up there computer, don't remember to send in for warrenty.  How about when they register their computer it automatically sends an e-mail to where it needs to and they are automatically covered?  Besides that it seems like it is a good product, and will help people do what they need to with it.  I would recomend it.

This toshiba is the best notebook pc that I have ever purchased.

from Longview, TX

Comments about Toshiba Qosmio X505 Notebook PC:

This has to be one of the best things that I have ever purchased. I think I take it every where that I go. It's convinient and a good size to carry around just about anywhere. I have taken it to work on a slow day, to a birthday party and a sleep over and even on a road trip to Dallas (which is about 4 hours away from where I live). I think this is a great purchase for anyone that is on the go and always on their feet because it's compact and durable. I also want to comment on how light weight it is (atleast to me) and how I barely feel it when I have it in my bag. I plan to buy one of these for my little brother in November who is just learning to use a computer and for my cousin who is going to college and will need it for school work and such. I'm not sure what else to say but that this is a great product and every cent that I spent on it was completely 100% worth it. Thanks for making such a great device!

very heavy and smudge collector

from Georgetown, IN

Comments about Toshiba Qosmio X505 Notebook PC:

this laptop is very heavy. so its more like a deshtop when moving from one place to the next. its very shiny but also collects smudges very easy with the slightest touch.

as far as dependable goes, it works very well and is very fast.