View more laptops

3.5

Great for students

from Huntsville, AL

Comments about Toshiba Helios Violet 14.0" Satellite Laptop PC:

I purchased this laptop for graduate school in 2010. It has been a great computer and has lasted me through graduation! While it functions well for students who need only internet and word processing, it isn't designed for heavier use such as gaming. It is lightweight and easy to pack up for use on the go. The laptop is durable and comes with everything a student would need. The functionality of this laptop makes it perfect for students or light users.

It is an entry level computer and therefore should not be relied upon for more advanced functionality. It is very affordable, especially for the college student.

• Battery Life:
  • Support & Service:
  • Speed/Performance:

Toshiba Helios Violet 14.0" Satellite L645D-S4025 Laptop PC

from Royse City, TX

Comments about Toshiba Helios Violet 14.0" Satellite Laptop PC:

This Toshiba Helios Violet 14.0" Satellite L645D-**S4025** Laptop PC is basically the same model as the S4029. In fact, I do not know of any differences.

I bought this computer because I wanted a purple (my favorite color) laptop! I feel that Toshiba is a reputable brand, as I had a friend who bought a Toshiba laptop and never had any problems with it.

Besides being purple, this little laptop had all the features I was looking for, including a web cam. The keyboard and touch pad have a smooth easy feel to them. This model is light weight for portablility and on the go convenience. It does have stereo Dolby speakers, however they do sound a little "tinny"; not enough base for me. Other than that, I like everything about this model.