Other Misc. Computers & Electronics:
Toshiba
Toshiba - 65" HD Projection Television

Toshiba - 65" HD Projection Television

great picture and sound quality

from Rockford, MI

Comments about Toshiba - 65" HD Projection Television:

I searched high and low to find a great deal on a projection television and this was it.   The size that I wanted and the price that I wanted.  This is one of those televisions that can do it all.  It has multiple functions so you can hook up mulitple gaming systems at the same time, use it as a monitor for you computer have sattelite or digital programming, run a dvd player and vcr all at once with no problem.  The remote is easy to use and has great features like a light (I think everything shoiuld come with a built in light) a preview favorites button which splits the tv into 12 separate screens showing a preview of 12 preselected favorite channels current listings at once.  The screen itself is very durable so if you have kids (like me) you don't have to worry about them breaking your investment.

If you like to replace bulbs- give it a try

from Racine, WI

Comments about Toshiba - 65" HD Projection Television:

The picture is good and crisp for a large HD televsion, but the bulb keeps burning out.  The bulbs are not cheap.  I have replace the bulb every six months since I have bought the television.  It's pretty inconveinient.  I would rather have an LCD TV.

Excellent value for the money

from Scottsboro, AL

Comments about Toshiba - 65" HD Projection Television:

excellent product for the price;great video and great audio;8 input sources;many extra features;wonderfule picture quality and range all the way to 1080p

first hd tv we have ever had and the quality surpasses anything I expected. Set up was simple and product weighs less than 100 lbs