Other Flat Screen TVs:
Toshiba
37E200U
Toshiba - 37 in. HDTV LCD TV

Toshiba - 37 in. HDTV LCD TV

Summarize this product in one sentence.

Comments about Toshiba - 37 in. HDTV LCD TV:

This TV was my husband's choice to replace a large, oversized TV that we had for years. He did a great job choosing! I am so happy with this TV and cannot imagine how we had that old clunker for so long!

Picture Quality
When my husband first purchased this TV, I really didn't think I would notice a big difference with HD, boy, was I wrong! The picture quality is great and really enhances the programs.

So far, so good. We have had this TV for quite some time now and all is well.

I love the design of this TV. We have it hung on the wall and it has freed up so much space in our living room!

• Picture Quality:
  • Sound Quality:

Used as a Computer Monitor and TV

from Clanton, AL

Comments about Toshiba - 37 in. HDTV LCD TV:

After 7 days of use....I purchased this LCD primarily as an upgraded Computer Monitor. I must say that it is far better than I thought it would be. I use HDMI to connect the PC and LCD and the clarity is perfect. We have also watched some TV on the screen and were very impressed as well. Given a good reason and an opportunity I would buy another Toshiba LCD. I read on reviewers complaint about sound, I do not have the best hearing but I think the sound is great and comparable to any other basic 32" on the market. Also, I have not had much reason to fiddle a whole lot with the settings, because the basic pre-set screen modes have been nice and they are easy to access from the remote. I cannot see it possibly getting any better, but I will attempt to change a few settings to see if there is any difference

Good tv, resolution could be better

from Danville, CA

Comments about Toshiba - 37 in. HDTV LCD TV:

This Toshiba television is overall a very good product. I have no problems with it, and it shows TV pretty well. It also has several interfaces which can display monitor from the computer for those who have pictures stored on the computer, or movies as well. It also can display from different outputs, which could be plugged a VCR and/or game console such as the wii. Even with all these features, which is pretty traditional for a TV, the resolution could be slightly better. I admit it could be the channel from the cable provider, but the resolution is somewhat blurry. I expected at least HDTV quality, but then again the cable provider could not be providing HDTV quality. Still, a cheap and overall good buy and recommended for those who are looking for a cheap HD TV.

Toshiba has brought through again

from Amarillo, TX

Comments about Toshiba - 37 in. HDTV LCD TV:

the one thing that i love is a good television, and nothing is better than this one. everytime someone walks into my house they cant stop without saying how nice my tv is. the built in speakers are not to bad, even though i dont run my sound through them because i have a sony souround sound system build in to my walls, but thats another story. with my playstation hooked up to it only makes the experiance even better. the blu ray and hd games look stunning. the price of the tv isnt bad, especialy if you have a coupon or coupon code like i did to help you out with some of the priceage. in the end i would recomend it to you, im not saying this is the best tv that will ever come out in the world, but it is certanly close enought to it. the vision that thney had in toshiba is an amazing one that they will keep forever i hope. trying to make the best tv for everyone and there dog so to speak if i may.

perfect picture, couldn't be happier

from Coaldale, CO

Comments about Toshiba - 37 in. HDTV LCD TV:

The toshiba-37E200U 37 inch HDTV with an LCD monitor is definitely a great choice if you are looking for a flat screen around this size.  This television set has so many built in features that allow the image on the screen to be projected in the clearest way.  There is a backlight that is activated if the contrasting images are detected to be either too dark or light.  This is also a great television set to hook up to different gaming systems.  You can forget all the middle steps and many of the gaming systems just hook straight into the monitor.  The television system has a gaming mode htat will allow clearer resolution for when you are playing on xbox or other gaming systems.  With a USB slot right in the side of the television set, it is easy to put a memory stick with photographs or music mp3s on it and they are automatically formatted and played on the screen.  This television set continues to amaze me and it is very competitively priced for similar LCD flat screens.

Excellent TV for the price

from Bel Air, MD

Comments about Toshiba - 37 in. HDTV LCD TV:

This is a great television for replacing your old box set.    This size fit where my old 32" box was.   It is lightweight easy to manuver and looks good.   Has easy access to aux imputs if your want to plug in your camera for a slideshow or watch home movies from your recorder.   This set has multiple HDMI inputs and other inputs for all your players and recorders.   The remote control is very easy to use and can be used to control other equipement used with the television.   It has controls used to change the picture size to fit the programing to the television screen.   You can zoom in to get an up close view of the programming.    Choose between standard or widescreen viewing.  It also has an auto adjusting picture brightness to compensate for different lighting conditions in the room.   The television comes with a stand that has to be mounted to the bottom of the television with 3 screws provided.   It also has the option of being mounted on a wall with an optional wall bracket.