Other Laptops:
Toshiba
L75B7240

Summary

Toshiba Satellite L75 17.3" Laptop with Intel Core Offers Power and Versatility

This Toshiba Satellite laptop with Intel Core combines power, performance, storage and more into one slim notebook. The laptop features a 17.3 in. LED-backlit display with a maximum resolution of 1600 x 900. With a 1TB hard drive and a 1.7 GHz CPU speed, you'll have ample storage and power. Rely on the Toshiba Satellite L75 17.3 in. laptop with Intel Core for entertainment, thanks to its DVD-SuperMulti drive, HD graphics card and HDMI port.

Its my favorite laptop

from Roseville, CA

About Me Heavy Duty User

Pros

• Bright
  • Doesn't Jam
  • Durable
  • Good Value
  • Professional Weight
  • Sharp Tones & Colors

Cons

• Dull Tones & Colors
  • Flimsy
  • Ink Bleeds Through
  • Jams
  • Pricey / Poor Value
  • Rips Easily

• Black & White documents
  • Color Photos
  • Graphics & Charts
  • Professional Documents

Comments about Toshiba 17.3" Display 1TB Intel Core i5-4210U Processor Satellite L75 Notebook L75B7240 Windows 8.1:

I have been use it 2 years. Till now its like new

• Primary use:
  • Business

Come back Windows 7!

from Dallastown, PA

Pros

• Durable
  • Good Preinstalled Program
  • Great value for price
  • High res display
  • Large screen
  • Runs Super Fast
  • Warranty coverage

Cons

• Battery life isn't great
  • Dislike Windows 81

• Online College Courses
  • Running My Business
  • Social media
  • Take A Long To Wifi Cafe

I orignally purchased this laptop for my online college courses. I bought this at a really great sale price and am satisfied with the overall look and performance of the Toshiba 17.3" Display 1TB Intel Core i5-4210U Processor Satellite L75 Notebook L75B7240 Windows 8.1. Although I am not very fond of anything other than Windows 7, I guess you could say that Windows 8.1 is starting to grow on me as much as it's ever going to by now. I have had this Notebook for approximately two years now and have not experienced any negative issues with it other than the acceptable but not impressive battery life. It runs fast, functions smoothly and is an overall reliable and attractive model, Toshiba Notebook. If I haven't thought about replacing it at all yet then it is obviously doing the job. The only tip I'd give to possible buyers is to always keep the power cord with you when traveling around with it. I have already recommended this product to friends and family.

• Was this a gift?: