Other Snowblowers:
Toro
Toro Power Clear 180 (18") 87cc Single-Stage Snow Blower -

Summary

Strong, Reliable 4 Cycle 87cc Toro R Tek Engine ? Packs enough power to move more snow in less time Throws Snow Up To 25 Feet ? Perfect for light to medium snowfalls Power Curve Technology ? Helps you clear down to the pavement 18 Inch Clearing Width ? Ideal on smooth surfaces such as driveways & sidewalks Compact and Lightweight ? Handle collapses for easy storage Model Model Number: 38272 Manufacturer: Toro Engine Brand: Toro R*Tek Type: 4-Cycle OHV Power: 87 cc Starting System: Recoil Fuel Tank: 1.8 quarts (1.70 liters) Auger Material: Rubber Chute Material: Plastic Chute Rotation: EZ Chute Turning Radius: 180° Max Throwing Distance: 25 feet (7.62 meters) Drive System Drive: Auger Drive Tire Type: Alternate Bar Tread Tire Size: 6" x 1.5" (15.24 cm x 3.81 cm) Skid Shoes: Not Applicable Overview Weight: 54 Lbs. (24.49 kilograms) Dimensions: 30L x 18W x 20H (76.20 x 45.72 x 50.80 cm) Consumer Warranty: 2 Years Commercial Warranty: Not Available

Toro Power Clear 180 (18") 87cc Single-Stage Snow Blower -

Pros

Cons

• Engine Power:

Worked well til it broke

Comments about Toro Power Clear 180 (18") 87cc Single-Stage Snow Blower -:

I bought my husband this snow blower for his birthday, I thought the price was ok and expected it would work really well. My husband liked it and has had snow blowers in the past, so he knew how to use and maintain it. It worked well for about 5 uses and then wouldn't start. I don't blame the company though, things happen and stuff breaks. I was frustrated that it happened so quick, but it was fixable and we haven't had any problems with it since.

I chose poor because of my personal experience but I highly doubt that its a common problem that I had, and I wouldn't expect others to have the same malfunction. The snow blower seemed like good quality except for the one bloop that made it stop working briefly. I am mechanically challenged.. So I'm not sure what the problem was, only that it was easily fixed.

I couldn't use it, but my husband had no trouble!

great product to use

from Bettendorf, IA

Comments about Toro Power Clear 180 (18") 87cc Single-Stage Snow Blower -:

very easy to start and does a great job for the snowdrifts.

it works wonderfully.

Handling
It handles very well for us short people.

great durability.

easy to use and starts up well. I enjoy using it when needed.

Engine Power
enjoy the powerful engine. The power is very controllable.

Clears Snow Quickly, without Clogging

from Rochester, NY

Comments about Toro Power Clear 180 (18") 87cc Single-Stage Snow Blower -:

Starts well, just make certain you don't use gas with ethanol in it, this engine needs a higher quality fuel. Clears heavy wet snow easily, and does a large driveway in less time than shoveling it.

Handling
It vibrates a little, but not badly.

Make sure you take care of it-have it checked and serviced on a regular basis and it will work well.

Very easy to use

Engine Power
I've never had a problem with stalling in heavy snow