Other Leaf Blowers:

Pros

Cons

Best Blower For The Price

Comments about Toro Electric Power Sweep Electric Blower:

Although the Toro Electric Power Sweep blower is electric, it is very powerful and durable. I bought mine around five years ago and use it regularly without any problems. I use the blower atleast once a week to blow the leaves and dust from my porches. This blower is really easy and simple to use. Also, it is very lightweight so using it doesn't wear you out. It has two speeds that work great. I can use the lower setting and it cleans everything perfectly. I like to use the lower because it is a little quieter. This is a great item to have for large of small areas. If my Toro Electric Power Sweep electric blower were to go out today, I would definitely be purchasing another one right away. This blower has helped out alot when it comes to yard work. It has made it so much easier and faster to finish. I have gotten lots of use out of this blower with no problems what so ever. I would definitely like to recommend this product to everyone.

• Handling:

Perfect for blowing out my front/back yards.

from lakeland, florida

Comments about Toro Electric Power Sweep Electric Blower:

I use this blower mainly for getting rid of debris out of my front and back yards, especially after bad thunderstorms. We do not have an excessive amount of storms at my house, but the ones that we do have, have a lot of leaves. During a storm, they will lose a lot of leaves and this blower works great at blowing the leaves into piles so I can get them into bags for the trash truck. I also use it clean off my driveway. The wonderful thing about this blower is that it is really lightweight. I love that about this blower. I can carry on my own and I do have to wait for my husband do the yard work. It has enough power to get all of the leaves blown out of my yard into piles and then my driveway done too. Also, it was really affordable. I think we purchased it on sale at Sear's. I would recommend this blower if you do not have an excessive amount of trees or leaves you need to get rid of.

Weight
It is not really heavy at all. I am not very strong and I can handle this blower on my own.

I think the performance of this blower is wonderful. It does exactly what I need it to do.

Okay blower, but underpowered

from Westchester, IL

Comments about Toro Electric Power Sweep Electric Blower:

I was given the Toro Electric Power Sweep Electric Blower from a friend as a gift. I'm not big on leaf blowers and didn't really see the point, but I did give this blower a try. This blower needed to be assembled before using and the process only required 2 steps in under 30 seconds to complete. The blower is extremely light. I can maneuver this machine with one arm with ease. When this device is powered on it's not too loud on either of the two settings. The noise level is on par with a hair dryer. When blowing dry leaves or debris off of concrete this device does a good job for the most part. Wet leaves can be a little difficult especially if they're grouped together. Blowing leaves off of my grass on the highest setting just isn't efficient enough. The Toro blew away leaves on the top of the grass, but had trouble with lifting entrenched debris. Despite its short comings I would recommend this blower to people looking to do some light yard work.

Really like my Toro model 51585 electric leaf blower

from West Columbia, SC

Comments about Toro Electric Power Sweep Electric Blower:

I am not sure this is the exact blower that the reviewer I slelected has but it sounds a lot like it. The Toro model 51585 leaf blower was inexpensive but appers to be of decent quality. The blower is light weight and easy to use and carry around. It has an extention nozzle that secures easily. This mode has 2 blower speeds which I reallly like. The lower speed is nice nad doesn't to blow stuff back into your face. The higher speed is all that I need for the use I have for a leaf blower. I also like the way you can secure the extention cord to the blower and not have the cord coming loose so often as with an older leaf blowe that I still have. The Toro leaf blower is a good bit lighter than the older blower that i have and is better balanced. The motor only pulls 7 amps with is good for the long extention cord that I use for blowing off my driveway and sidewalk. I would definitely recommend this blower for light weight jobs around your home.

Toro Power Sweep makes yard work easier

from Hernando, FL

Comments about Toro Electric Power Sweep Electric Blower:

My husband got me the Toro power sweep 7 amp 120 v for christmas last year and the kids thought he had really messed up!. I had requested it as we had a gas blower and it was to heavy for me. One of the best christmas presents i have ever received. We live on the water in Florida have large oak trees that drop leaves everywhere, bugs all over our house, sand from the beach on patios and driveways. My Toro 7 am power sweep is so lite  I hold it above my head as far as i can and blow the bugs off house.I blow the sand and leaves off the patios sidewalks  and driveway.  The cord is really long so i have no problem  with having to use an exstinsion cord or the generator.It's powerfull enough to get all the jobs i need to get done finished and light enough to make it easy to carry around and hold while i'm doing it. I'm for anything that makes my life easier and the toro 7 am power sweep blower does just that.