Other Primers:
Too Faced Primed & Poreless Skin Smoothing Face Primer

Too Faced Primed & Poreless Skin Smoothing Face Primer

I really like this

Comments about Too Faced Primed & Poreless Skin Smoothing Face Primer:

I got this is a gift set last christmas and I was excited because I always wanted to try out a primer. This definitely makes your makeup last, sometimes I don't even wear foundation when using this. It makes my pores basically disappear and my skin feels soft and smoother. I definitely recommend giving this a try

Overall

Comments about Too Faced Primed & Poreless Skin Smoothing Face Primer:

I LOVE this face primer from Too Faced! It was the first face primer I tried and I really love it. I remember debating on whether or not to buy it after reading reviews that people saw no difference- well I went for it and am glad I did! I love the way it goes on so smoothly and with foundation my face really looks so flawless.

not exactly poreless

Comments about Too Faced Primed & Poreless Skin Smoothing Face Primer:

The texture was amazing - it made my skin feel smooth and velvety all day. As far as "poreless" goes though, it didn't live up to the hype. Doesn't make a huge difference in the finished texture after I applied my foundation. And doesn't even out skin tone either, dispite reviews I've read.

Get Primed and Ready with Too Faced

from Long Island City, NY

Comments about Too Faced Primed & Poreless Skin Smoothing Face Primer:

Too Faced Primed & Poreless Skin Smoothing Face Primer delivers visible results for a glowing, vibrant look. It comes in an eye-catching pink tube with gold lettering. But the product is more than pretty on the outside. It actually smooths away the appearance of large pores and fine lines so your foundation looks smoother and more youthful. The benefits are revealed when someone takes a close-up photo of your face.

The product also contains elements that are good for your skin such as Vitamins A and C as well as Retinol. It feel light on your skin and blends in with any skin tone. A little bit goes a long way so the 1-ounce tube lasted me for about four months. While this primer costs a bit more than most, you get what you pay for. If you are looking for a quick way to minimize the appearance of fine lines and large pores, invest in Too Faced Primed & Poreless Smoothing Face Primer.

Best Primer Out There!

Comments about Too Faced Primed & Poreless Skin Smoothing Face Primer:

This primer is smooth and very lightweight. It's also very long lasting. You don't need to use a lot to cover your whole face, it definitely is worth the money. It will last you months and months. You can wear it alone or with makeup, either way, it does a great job hiding pores and making makeup look smoother. Sometimes it helps dark spots or blemishes be more easily hidden. This is my favorite primer that I've ever purchased. In addition to using it on your face, you can use it on your eyes too instead of buying a separate primer for them. It also prevents makeup applied on top from looking shiny or running off of your face. It doesn't have a gritty texture like most primers I've tried. It doesn't cause blemishes, and washes off easily. You can also get a natural version of it if you enjoy organic makeup. I would recommend this primer to anyone who is looking for a product that offers good coverage, value and results.

Use alone or under foundation

Comments about Too Faced Primed & Poreless Skin Smoothing Face Primer:

I have used the Primed and Poreless so many times because of it's multi-use ability! It can leave your skin SO smooth and hides all of your pores, which is a huge problem for me! It makes my foundation look so smooth and natural, and it also makes me use less foundation as I've noticed that it evens out my skin tone too! I tend to have shine spots on my T-zone and the Primed and Poreless definitely does its job with eliminating the shine! It's also great to use when it's hot and humid outside because it keeps your makeup on for much longer. It feels very light, and I have also used it by itself on days where I just need something quick to put on! Definitely great to use and I'm in love with it!

Best Primer

from 6478

Comments about Too Faced Primed & Poreless Skin Smoothing Face Primer:

I have tried a lot primers under my bare minerals foundation and this is by far the best! A little goes a long way and it will last you for at least 3-5 months! if smooths out your skin, and make the foundation go on so well! it will also make your makeup last the entire day! i love this product so much that it took forever to convince my friend to buy it and when she it was fianlly happy that she listened to me! If you go to sephora they will make a sample of this primer for you to take home and try if you ask them too. One of my tricks when applying this primer is one to use my fingers and then i dust BE's mineral veil over it before i apply my foundation. This is a great primer and you will not regret purchasing it!