4.8
Too Faced
Too Faced Naked Eye Soft & Sexy Eye Shadow Collection

Too Faced Naked Eye Soft & Sexy Eye Shadow Collection

4.8

Best eyeshadow out there!

I've never been able to find an eyeshadow quad like this! I get so many compliments when I wear the colors in this palette and it last all day long without creasing. I loved the formula, the colors are bright yet soft and neutral, and the packaging is adorable! I don't love the blush color that comes in the palette, but the other shadows are worth it! The base color is my absolute favorite, I wish they sold it by itself! The price seems a little steep, but like I said, it really is worth it for the eyeshadow colors. I would definitely buy this again and recommend it to anyone looking for a makeup set! Too Faced products are made well, very quality! The shadows have a slight shimmer to them, but not too much!

hate it or love it..I don't know

I got this palette when toofaced.com had their 20% off any purchase during christmas, so it was a bit lower than retail price. That being said, I am a big fan of Too Faced products and their cute packaging. The palette came and I jumped up and down ready to try it on. The box is made out of cardboard and has a little slot with one of those spongy applicators inside. I don't use them but the packaging is definitely cute. I must say that I'm not as happy as I should be after trying the product on however.

Here's why. I tried this with a primer so I was dissapointed that the color hardly showed on me. I'm of light complexion with yellow undertones so I didn't expect this from a Too Faced product. I love their bronzers, brushes, etc. but this just left me feeling blue. I then tried using NYX jumbo pencils in milk and it helped a bit, but not by much. The colors are bland and are not highly pigmented enough IMO.

Overall, this is one of the worst Too Faced product IMO. I would not recommend it to anyone.

The perfect smokey eye

Comments about Too Faced Naked Eye Soft & Sexy Eye Shadow Collection:

Too Faced Naked Eye Soft and Sexy Eye Shadow Collection is my favorite eye shadow kit to use when I want to create the perfect smokey eye that will last all day long and into the night. I have blonde hair and blue eyes and my skin tone is on the light and fair side so creating a smokey eye for that combination used to be difficult for me because I used to use shadows that were too harsh and clown like until I discovered this eyeshadow kit. This shadow kit is perfect because it offers three different choices to choose from depending on the look you are trying to achieve. In addition it offers three little cards that demonstrate visually and instructionally how to achieve each of the three looks. Each choice is easy to achieve and lasts as long as you want it to as long as you apply a primer beforehand. This kit is perfect for any woman who wants to achieve the perfect smokey eye but it is especially ideal for blonde haired blue eyed women like myself.

Good pigment, blends well

Comments about Too Faced Naked Eye Soft & Sexy Eye Shadow Collection:

I do love the shades of this palette, this was the main reason I was drawn to it. Each shade looks great, blends extremely well and is so well pigmented. I never have to use too much to get the look I am looking for. This is definitely worth the price because the palette lasts for so long. I have had it for 6 months now and barely made dent in it. The quality is just so good that you do not have to use a lot each time. I recommend this over dryg store brands that finish in a few months

Overall

Comments about Too Faced Naked Eye Soft & Sexy Eye Shadow Collection:

I bought this palette when I was still new to high end makeup and was very intimidated by the prospect of applying eyeshadow. I was surprised to find that I was not at all overwhelmed by this palette; it is PERFECT! All the shades are gorgeous and there is a nice mix of mattes and glitter shades to make it balanced. They make you look like you have a "naked" face with just a subtle hint of sexy. Satin Sheets is my favorite shade!

I love this palette

Comments about Too Faced Naked Eye Soft & Sexy Eye Shadow Collection:

I just love this palette. I've been a sucker here recently for taupe eye shadows. The color pay off for this palette is amazing. And I love doing everyday makeup looks with this. All the colors you need to do a simple smokey eye is there. I seriously use this everyday.

Too Faced Naked Eye is my favorite eyeshadow collection!

from Camp Lejeune, NC

Comments about Too Faced Naked Eye Soft & Sexy Eye Shadow Collection:

I have a lot of make-up, eyeshadow in particular, and I must say that **Too Faced Naked Eye Soft & Sexy Eye Shadow Collection** is my absolute favorite. I also have the Urban Decay Naked Palette and an Urban Decay Smoky Eye Kit, but this Naked Eye collection is the best!

The **Too Faced Naked Eye Soft & Sexy Eye Shadow Collection** comes with nine eye shadows in a magnetic cardboard case that has a mirror inside, and three how-to cards that show you how to achieve several looks.

I love that they were smart enough to realize that several colors will be used more than others, so those three eyeshadows are larger than the other, darker colors. Unlike Urban Decay's Naked Palette which are mostly metallic and frosty, these are mostly matte with a hint of shimmer to them. I think they are more ideal for a broader range of "naked" looks. You can create a real, naked look for daytime, or you can create a gorgeous smoky eye for evening. All the colors go great together, especially the color combos they created on the included how-to cards.

too faced naked eye soft and sexy eye shadow

from Spokane, WA

Comments about Too Faced Naked Eye Soft & Sexy Eye Shadow Collection:

I've never been able to find an eyeshadow like this! I get so many compliments when I wear the colors in this palette and it last all day long without creasing. I loved the formula, the colors are bright yet soft and neutral, and the packaging is adorable! I love the blush color that comes in the palette, but the other shadows are worth it! The base color is my absolute favorite, I wish they sold it by itself! The price seems a little steep,..

An amazing eye shadow brand that lasts!

from Chicago, IL

Comments about Too Faced Naked Eye Soft & Sexy Eye Shadow Collection:

I'm a big fan of this eye shadow palette. It has such a variety of colors, and I can use it for both day and night. Plus, it even comes with a brush and a number of cards with eye shadow styles. Definitely check it out - it's worth the money!

Too Perect for me D:

from Chicago, IL

Comments about Too Faced Naked Eye Soft & Sexy Eye Shadow Collection:

Makeup is my best friend and i really lov ethis pallete because the shades of the colors are perfect for my skin typ which is kind of tan but mroe on the whiter side. I really love how this pallete is so compact and can easily fit in my purse. The colors are vibrant and beautiful and you can create soo much deifferent desisnges on ur eyes with just theses simple types of colors. I really love how it is soo easy to apply and it is like a book, you open it up and there is also a slot in the inisde of the pallete. I actually got this for christmas and wanted it when it came out but it already went out of stock sic ne it was such a great product and eveyone wanted it. I was really lucky to get this for a present from my freidn adn i use this pallate every single day. The colors and the quality of hte whole material is very good and its not like those chepa boxes u get at the drug store. This pallate is my favorite and i willc ontinue to sue it!

Best eyeshadow out there!

from Washington, DC

awesome

from Atlanta, GA

Comments about Too Faced Naked Eye Soft & Sexy Eye Shadow Collection:

I love love love love this palette.This is an awesome palette! I've been using it every day since I got it, and I like that you can do so many different looks, from neutral daytime to more sultry or smoky night looks. I think the quality is comparable to MAC eyeshadows-these are amazing eye-shadows, 10/10 for value for money and great quality.I have a little to no fallout with these eyeshadows-they are very creamy,smooth and very blend-able.This is probably the most use-full palette I have every bought-its very versatile.But the only downside is this palette has neutrals so if you are someone who like colour this might not be the palette for you.If you dnt want to invest in a lot of expensive eyeshadows this would be the perfect palette- its a wonder-full palette and has let me create many work looks.Also its pretty easy to carry in your purse and do touch ups or change from a day look to a night look.