3.3

Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme Advanced Lip Plumping Serum .2 oz

3.3

Just another gloss

from Wylie, TX

Comments about Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme Advanced Lip Plumping Serum .2 oz:

I got this as a sample. It was alright. After putting it on I did experience a tingle that lasted a few minutes. As for actually plumping my lips...I didn't notice a difference after using it daily for about 30 days. I would say it is just another lip gloss - nothing special. I find it hard to believe a gloss can plump up your lips, but to each his own.

A so so type of product.

from Gresham, OR

I have mixed feelings, even now about this product. I wanted to like this product and rave about it but I felt like the more that I used the product the less it worked. In the end I felt like it became just a really really expensive lip gloss. At the price of this product it should definitely do more than it does and that is irritating. I am mixed still because I feel that on the few times it did work, it worked very well. Another negative, is the small amount you get. The cost is a little bit rediculous seeing as though it is only .2 ounces. On the positive side I love love love the applicator brush and the packaging in general. It comes in a cute little clear shimery bottle with the perfect brush. The brush allows me to easily control how much I put on and where it goes on. This is good since it can definitely irritate skin if you get it on the skin around your lips. Not a pretty sight so be ware!

A bit expensive and makes my lips red and irritated.

from Lawrenceville, GA

This Lip plumper is a nice product but is a bit on the expesive side for the amount that they give you. As many other plumping serums this one tends to cause redness and irritation (which is expected being a plumper) But overall sometimes it's not so attractive. The bottle says theres long term results, although I have yet to see it Im sure it works for some.