3.1

Too Faced Lip Injection - All Shades

3.1

Overall

Comments about Too Faced Lip Injection - All Shades:

This REALLY irritated my lips! It stung quite a bit when I put it on which I wasn't really expecting. I don't like the consistency at all- quick thick and goopy, very heavy feeling. The color I got was really nice, though. It plumped my lips a bit, but because of the irritation I really wouldn't purchase again. Not worth dry, cracked lips!

Too Faced Lip Injection...Ok Product

Comments about Too Faced Lip Injection - All Shades:

I am not a huge fan of this product. I find that the gloss is thick and goopy, the color does show up though. It also does not make my lips look very plump, if any at all. But on the other hand it smells nice, like minty kind of.

I use this over a chubby lip pencil I have of a similar color, and it works nicely as a gloss. Would I buy it again? Probably not, its too thick and goopy for my taste and doesn't plump like it is supposed to. So for the price, no I wouldn't buy it again.

This lip injection does wonders for my lips.

from Salt Lake City, UT

Comments about Too Faced Lip Injection - All Shades:

I had to get this as soon as I heard what if could do for my lips.  I tried it and it works.  My lips turn more colorful whenever I apply it.  It does tickle a bit.  It also does dry out your lips a bit but it pays to have this because it lasts and does make your lips look nice and plumpy with good shine! So i really do recommend it!

An OK lip plumper.

from Surprise, AZ

Comments about Too Faced Lip Injection - All Shades:

I first tried this product a few years ago and remember not being terribly happy with it. I recently tried it again and there are both pro's and con's. It is true that this lip gloss plumps your lips slightly and it also adds a dash of color. However, the only reason it does this is because of the severe irritation that it gives when applying your lips. Also, after a short ammount of time the product stops doing it's job which causes you to have to reapply. Overall, it's one of the most physically irritating lip plumpers that I have tried and though it does deliver, I'm not in the mood  to reapply constantly. I would say try something else before you go to Lip Injection, there are probably better products out there on the market.

Great...for the first few minutes

from Garden City, NY

Comments about Too Faced Lip Injection - All Shades:

Many Lip Injection users complain about the harsh sting that results from applying it.  Personally I love the burning sensation Lip Injection gives and I like the pink-red shade it gives my lips because of the irritation. However the results don't last long (a couple of minutes, definitely not more than 10) and once the gloss wears off, it leaves my lips quite dry. You also need to be very careful when applying it.  If you extend it past the boundaries of your lips, not only will it irritate your skin with the burning sensation but it will also leave a red mark (as if you've gotten waxed in that area).  That said, since I can essentially get the same results from applying tabasco sauce on my lips, I'll have to give it only 2 stars.  It is also not a very good value for your money because not only does it wear off pretty quickly, but the packaging is quite small.  It looks either travel-sized or kid-sized.

Love at First Kiss

from Joliet, IL

Comments about Too Faced Lip Injection - All Shades:

I found Too Faced Lip Injection Lip Gloss on sale at TJ Maxx. I always wanted to try it so I thought why not. The color I bought it in was Techno Punch. When I applied it I noticed it stung quite a bit. Not too bad though. I am used to plumping glosses so this was not out of the ordinary. My lips started to look fuller immediately and swelled enough to be quite noticable. Now if you have small to average size lips, this product will not make you look like Angelina Jolie. But it really adds a gorgeous pink hue and plump to make your lips pouty. I felt more confident when using this product. You do need to re-apply this product throughout the day to keep the effect. The price is a tiny bit on the high side but you are getting a quality product that really does plump your lips. I would highly recommend this to anyone looking for a lip plumper that does what it says it will do. Run don't walk to buy this amazing lip gloss!

Makes your lips noticibly fuller with more color, fast!

from Whitewater, WI

Comments about Too Faced Lip Injection - All Shades:

Too Faced Lip Injection Lip Gloss  is so much fun! It instantly plumps your lips, making them much fuller with more color. It does sting, which I wish someone would have told me before I tried it for the first time:). Whenever we go out, my friends always want to use it too, it's awesome!

Plumps nicely looks good

from Palm Coast, FL

Comments about Too Faced Lip Injection - All Shades:

I have been searching for a really good lip plumping lip gloss and I believe I found one in The Two faced lip injection. it  works very nicely and I found that it really did plump my thin lips up a bit .This is a miracle in its self

It did not taste bad and the tingly sensation went away after a few minutes.The plumping effect  lasted for a few hours and it was easy to apply and went on smoothly , I also like the colors they have . it costs around 18.50 but if it can plump up my lips its worth it