3.7

3.7

fun and motivational

from Jacksonville, FL

Comments about Tony Little Gazelle Freestyle:

this is the only piece of excercise equipment i have ever used! I love it. It is easy and motivates me to actually get going....every day! I have had so many pieces of various excercise equipment, treadmill, ellipticals, excercise balls, bands, videos. You name it. This one folds neatly and goes under the bed or up against the wall and its very easy to pull out and in two seconds its up and ready to go. I use it while I watch my favorite shows. Time I would normally be sitting on my hiney doing nothing. So I get in a good 30 minutes to at least an hour in every day. It also has a calorie counter on it to show how many calories are burned. It also motivates me to eat better and do more and feel better about myself because I have taken the first step with excercise.

The excercise itself is just low impct walking. You just put your feet in the foot spaces and move them back and forth as fast or as slow as you like. Thats it. I promise, If it gets me moving, it will get you moving!

Nice piece of home exericise equipment

from Virginia Beach, VA

Comments about Tony Little Gazelle Freestyle:

I have the Tony Little Gazelle Freestyle Crosstrainer Pro. Although I don't know what makes it a pro, it is an effective piece of equipment. It is easy to do, even a child can do it. It is also quiet, so you can exercise while watching a program or, in my case, say a Rosary all while exercising. It would not be effective to try and read and their is a definite sway in your movement and it really doesn't have a place to prop a book up on.

The draw backs I have had:

1. Initially when you start, one can feel a little unbalance when you first step on. However, that quickly disipates when you start and get into a rhythm.

2. The movement of the legs back and forth (think cross country skiing) does cause my knees to hurt and my lower back, which both have arthritis. Now, pain could increase with any exercise when I first start, so this may just be me and not necessarily due to the equipment itself.

Doesn't quite work like an elliptical

from Abingdon, MD

Comments about Tony Little Gazelle Freestyle:

I bought this from a friend about 2 years ago, and it hasn't turned out to be my favorite exercise equipment. I thought it would work like an elliptical, but it doesn't. You see, your feet just "go back and forth" rather than in an elliptical motion. Therefore, it is hard on my knees, putting me in pain within only a few minutes of working out. Also, my electronic pulse sensor no longer works, which isn't a big deal, but still. I do like that it is heavy duty, compared to the edge. Although, it is extremely heavy and very difficulty to move. Even my husband has trouble lifting it alone. If you are looking for a treadmill, this is not the product that you want. And if  you are looking for an elliptical, this is not it either. One positive about this machine, is that it is not electronic...it works by manual power alone. So, it is virtually silent, so it doesn't bother other people in your home.