Other E-commerce Websites:
Computers and Electronics Websites
TonerBuyer.com

TonerBuyer.com

Been Selling to Them for 8 Years. All Good Experiences.

from Houston, TX

Comments about TonerBuyer.com:

These people have paid me thousands of dollars over the last 8 years for our company's empty printer cartridges. The other day my boss told me to clean out our old but never used brand new printer cartidges. These were new cartidges that we don't use anymore because we don't have these printers anymore. Anyway, I called this company's 800 number (800-482-8128) and they quoted me $2,525 (!!!) for ink cartidges that I was told to throw away. They emailed me shipping labels and shipping instructions to my email address and I sent them the ink cartridges. I did track the UPS number so I could see when they got them. The day after they got the cartridges, I got a Fedex overnight check for $2,525!!! If you got some old toner you don't need (or your boss told you to throw away) you'd be crazy not to call them

Have empty ink cartridges?? Make money with them here!

from Coraopolis, PA

Comments about TonerBuyer.com:

I heard about this website on a TV program and didn't really know if it was real or not.  We all have home printers now and go through a lot of printer ink cartridges and probably toss them in the garbage when they're empty.  NOT a good thing to do!  These cartridges can be reused instead of adding trash to our landfills.  You can take them to office supply stores to be recycled but here is a better idea to benefit yourself or your school fundraiser.

Go on the website: tonerbuyer.com and look at the information there.  They will buy your used (or new) ink cartridges or toner cartridges.  There is a huge list of all the ones they will buy and there are different prices they will give for each cartridge.  I sent them some HP cartridges and I got $22 back from them a few months ago.

Contact them first with your mailing address and they will send you the instructions **AND** a free UPS shipping label!  Yes, **FREE!**  You do not pay for the shipping (unless you are under the minimum cartridge requirement, which is 8 for laser cartridges.  They seem to have raised the minimum for inkjet cartridges to 25 since I first did this.  Just don't send them until you are over the minumum!)

You have to fill out a paper telling them what you are sending and wrap each cartridge carefully so it is not damaged in shipment.  Put them in a box, slap on the **free** **UPS shipping** label and send them on their way.  In a few weeks you will receive a check in the mail.

For working people this is a super way of making money.  Ask your employer if you can have all the empty cartridges and ask your coworkers, friends and relatives to save them for you also.  Think of how many you could get like this!

If you want to suggest a fundraiser for your school, church or animal shelter this is a great way to do it.  In your next newsletter tell everyone to save their cartridges and give them to you to send for the check.

I love this website!  It is real and you get a real check for your trouble.  Please try it.  It not only puts money in your pocket, it helps save the environment.

They also have a toll-free number:  1-800-482-8128

Staples "new" genuine Dell black ink - leaves alot to be desired

from Chino Hills, CA

Dell's new "genuine Black Series 5 Ink Cartridge

Part #J5566 notes on the box 1 - standard yield cartridge.  However the series 5 black ink cartridges that I order directly from Dell are series 5 HIGH Yield. I'm not sure who thought it was a good idea to sub a standard yield cartridge in place of a high yeild cartridge.

I would rather pay more-continue to get the high yield and trade out my printer cartridges less often.