Other Bath Soaps & Scrubs:

Tone Mango Splash Moisturizing Cocoa Butter Body Wash

Pros

Cons

better than Dove

I have been plagued with excessively dry, itchy skin for some time now, especially on my legs and fore-arms. I have tried so many lotions and body creams and anti-itch remedies, that I could open my own drug store by now. I had been using Dove Moisturizing Body Wash and that helped somewhat but still felt all dry and tight when I got out of the shower.I had just about run out of the Dove and needed to purchase more, but the store I shop in, didn't have the kind I wanted. I decided to try something different and chose the Tone's. It has cocoa butter and a wonderful mango scent, that is clean & light smelling. It lather's great too. Well, here it is 5 hrs later and no dry, tight feeling, no itching either.  I'm sold and have thrown out my remaining Dove. And, if that wasn't enough of a selling point for myself, it was way cheaper than the Dove.

Tone Body Wash smells REALLY good but doesnt leave skin soft

Tone moisturizing body wash smells REALLY good.  The scent it leaves on this skin is not overpowering though, like some other types of body washes that make you and other people around you nasesous.  It also does not cost that much in comparison.  I'm a teenager and I love the smell of it.  It's kind of fruity but not like the scents of those kiddy sprays.  You'll leave the shower refreshed after using this product.The only thing about this body wash is that it kind of leaves behind some residue.  Unlike some more expensive brands, it does tend to leave this sticky feeling.  It does clean but it doesn't leave the skin super silky soft, although still soft.  The bottle is pretty easy to open as well, but as with many other body washes it can get kinda crusty at the top.  I'd recommend this if you're someone who doesn't want to pay for body mist because it leaves you smelling nice for the rest of the day.

this smells awesome

from PA

About Me Brand Buyer

Pros

• Cleans Effectively
  • Easy To Use
  • Long Lasting
  • Moisturizing
  • Pleasant Smell
  • Rich Lather

Cons

• Showers

Comments about Tone Mango Splash Moisturizing Cocoa Butter Body Wash:

the smell of this is awesome i loved it

I love how soft I feel and I like the smell of this.

from West Virginia

Comments about Tone Mango Splash Moisturizing Cocoa Butter Body Wash:

I bought this body wash because it won me over with its scent. I had never used Tone before but I saw that this had cocoa butter in it and I took a whiff and knew I had to have a bottle to bring home and try.

I bought my bottle of it and took it home to try out. First of all, I have to say the scent on this is absolutely awesome. It smells like cocoa butter and coconut which are two of my favorite scents to smell like and it also has a nice mango scent to it. It's very tropical and fruity and it has the hints of cocoa butter in it all melded together perfectly . Second of all, it does moisturize which is the best part about the product. I used this and it got a pretty good lather. I usually do lather up a second time but it's because I like to have a good sudsy wash. The product leaves me clean and it smells great. It has a slight tint to it, which means it has some artificial colors in it but this doesn't irritate my skin like some products with dyes.

I think the scent is probably what won me over with this body wash but the moisture benefits are great and I feel so soft after using this. I like to use

I love the moisture this provides and the clean feeling I get after using it. I feel fresh and I love the scent of my skin.

The scent is divine. It smells like a mango, coconut, cocoa butter mash up and it's delicious.

Soothing Fruity Experience

Comments about Tone Mango Splash Moisturizing Cocoa Butter Body Wash:

This is a product that makes my showering worthwhile. From the time I open the top and get that wonderful fragrance I cant wait to wash and get that scent transferred to my body. This is a body wash that must be given a chance and you will find that waking up with this being a new aroma to your morning getting ready for work.

The effectiveness is the same that I get from tone bar soaps. It is gentle enough on my skin that I know I will not come out of the shower and regret getting in. I am allergic to many soaps and tone has definitely got it under control when it comes to sensitive skin.

The scent alone is enough to make wish your showering time could be longer. This particular scent is to die for. I believe that this is a unisex fragrance. A fruity blend might just make you want to visit the islands. I close my eyes after breathing in the scent and it provides me with a trip to the Bahamas. Simply wonderful!

It's so moisturizing and smells so good.

Comments about Tone Mango Splash Moisturizing Cocoa Butter Body Wash:

I know that tone isn't the most amazing brand to some people but to me it is. A couple of years ago I didn't even know of this brand until my mom got on of the body washes. I wish I would have known about it but at least I do now. Whenever I buy tone body wash, I pick the mango splash moisturizing cocoa butter body wash. I love that it's so thick and lathers up really good. It's so moisturizing and it has one of the best body wash scents.

I love how moisturizing it is. It's almost creamy and even when it lathers it still feels creamy. My skin feels so good when I'm washing my body. Some body washes I have used don't lather up and it washes out of the loofa quickly so it just doesn't feel good. The tone body wash lasts on the loofa and it is thick so I don't have to keep reapplying it on my loofa. My skin feels moisturized as I'm washing it and after I get out of the shower I don't feel dry or itchy.

The scent is one of my favorites for body wash. I love fresh tropical scents and this is one of them. It's very feminine and pretty.

smells really good and it leaves my skin soft

Comments about Tone Mango Splash Moisturizing Cocoa Butter Body Wash:

My skin is usually very dry so I have to use certain body washes that have a lot of moisturizing in it. Tone has really good body washes and they all have a unique scent that drives me crazy. This mango splash moisturizing cocoa butter one is my favorite body wash scent of all times. The smell makes my body smell like mangos all day and my skin stays feeling smoother. Its really lathers up very well and it cleans my body. Its not harsh so its very smoothing to my body. I like how it has a thick consistency and it leaves my body feeling very moisturized. It doesn't leave my skin feeling oily and its safe to use everyday because it doesn't dry out my skin. My skin feels less dry and I sometimes don't even have to apply lotion to my body. I like how I stay smelling good all day. I would definitely recommend this to anybody who likes the fruity smells of body washes. I will always buy this body wash and its always affordable to buy.

Cocoa Butter is great!

from Elko, Nevada

Comments about Tone Mango Splash Moisturizing Cocoa Butter Body Wash:

When you have very dry skin like I do, you tend to look for a body wash that will really do what the label claims it will do and moisturize your skin without irritating it or drying it out even more. This is exactly what the Tone with Cocoa Butter Mango Splash body wash does for me. After using this the very first time my skin came out feeling like it was completely refreshed and rejuvenated. My skin was so soft and did not look dry at all anymore, especially in areas like my knees and elbows which are always the driest spots on my body. This product gets your body nice and clean without drying anything out but actually doing what it says and adding a nice layer of moisture to your skin. The next best part about this product would have to be the smell of it. No one wants to smell bad so making sure a product smells as good as it works is important to me, and this one smells very good. Great for everyday use without having to worry about your skin not liking it.

Tone Moisturizing Body Wash Cocoa Butter Mango Splash

Comments about Tone Mango Splash Moisturizing Cocoa Butter Body Wash:

The main thing I love about the Tone Moisturizing Body Wash Cocoa Butter Mango Splash is the scent. The scent is so amazing. The mango makes it smell nice and tropical, while the cocoa butter gives it that light buttery scent. I am a big fan of cocoa butter, I use it all the time. Coca butter seems to help my skin a lot. It helps with the elasticity, with stretch marks, scars, and helps keep my skin hydrated and silky soft. So another main reason I decided to try this body was because it contained cocoa butter. The scent when using the body wash in the shower is just right. The scent is pretty strong when you are washing up, but I like that. Once you rinse it all off you can just barely smell it. After getting out of the shower and drying off I noticed my skin felt very soft and silky. I could notice a light scent left of my skin from the product which was very nice. This is a great body wash to use if you are a fan of mango or cocoa butter. I would recommend this product to anyone that has a problem with their skin being too dry.

Soft skin

from Cornwall ny 12518

Comments about Tone Mango Splash Moisturizing Cocoa Butter Body Wash:

The cocoa butter makes even the dryest, itchy skin feel soft, smooth and moisturized. Love the light scent, in fact even had my husband who has severely dry, itching skin in the winter, give it a try and he actually praised it, especially for making his skin less dry and itchy. Being it is lightly scented even a male can use it. He uses it now in the shower daily and had had great results. It is reasonably priced and has other scents as well. I happen to prefer the cocoa butter, especially for those of us who live in the cold Northeast and tend to have dry skin in the winter months.

Helps even the dryest of skin and makes the skin very soft and moisterized. It is not greasy and goes on lightly when you are showering but feels like whipped cream.

Perfect scent, not flowery, just right. No perfume smell which I am sensitive to so it is perfect for me, as well as for the males in the family.

Very nice on my skin

from Phoenix, AZ

Comments about Tone Mango Splash Moisturizing Cocoa Butter Body Wash:

I feel very pampered as well as fresh after bathing with this soap, and the cocoa butter moisturizes my skin very well. I can use it every day and not dry out my skin.

I feel clean and refreshed, with body odors effectively removed. I have successfully used this on my hair too, but note that it should be thoroughly rinsed out or it leaves the hair sticky. The product is good for men as well, because my husband likes its cleansing action and lack of too much scent.

I smell both the mango and the cocoa butter and it feels like an exotic treat.

Smells really good

Comments about Tone Mango Splash Moisturizing Cocoa Butter Body Wash:

The first time I saw this I knew I had to get it. I've tried every single one of these body moisturizers and I must say I fell in love with this particular one. The scent is incredible. I only use a small amount when I shower and it leaves my whole body feeling soft and moisturized. Tone moisturizing body wash is extremely relaxing. I love how my body feels after using this body wash. I love coco butter and mango so this is the perfect combination. Tone's coco butter mango splash smells so good on my body after I've showered, its like a breath of fresh air. This is a great product to buy and its inexpensive. I highly recommend this product for females and males because its relaxing, moisturizing, and it smells great. Everyone likes to relax and feel good, so this is the perfect product to buy.

Very effective.

The scent is incredible. It's like walking on the beach for the first time.