Other Frozen Foods:
Tombstone
Tombstone Garlic Bread Pizza - pepperoni

Tombstone Garlic Bread Pizza - pepperoni

Best sleepover ever

My daughter's friend has a sleepover for her birthday and of course, this starts quite a debate - increasingly so as my own daughter's birthday creeps up. Since I was going to have a bunch of little kids at my house - I figured I'd better be as prepared as possible. During our shopping trip I spotted these on some sort of promotion so I gave them a closer look. The deal was really good so I picked up a bunch. Later that night as they were watching tv I decided to cook the Tombstone Garlic Bread Pizza's and cut them up into breadstick sized portions. As he movie progressed, I find myself eating the pizza - and, actually enjoying it. There I was, sitting there in the dark, with the lightly toasted yet still a little tender pizza, seasoned immaculately with pepperoni to top it off. Needless to say, the pizzas were quickly devoured and no one had any complaints. Tombstone Garlic Bread Pizza was able to pull off a bunch of 8 year olds for the night. It all went really well and I was glad it was on sale and, that I was able to pick them up.

Tombstone Garlic Bread pizza is OK but not great.

My boys love pizza - even frozen pizza. Since we live so far from "town," it's good to keep some frozen pizzas on hand. I buy several types and will try out new ones. By far our favorite is Freschetta, but many of the others are fine. Tombstone is one that we buy often. Food Lion runs it on sale a lot. It is packed tighter, and our freezor is small, so that helps too.

I got some Tombstones last week - two of the usual ones and one of the new ones out. The new one is Garlic Bread pizza. I sounded and looked good on the package and from the side view I could see with the scant packaging I like.

Tonight my son had to be at work early, so I heated up one regular Tombstone and the new Garlic Bread type.

First, I would note that it takes longer to cook the Garlic Bread Tombstones. They are about double the thickness.

With the crust so thick, the bread part was also a little gooey, chewy. Some folks may like that. It wasn't awful. It wasn't great.

I did like the garlic in the bread. It was there but not overpowering. The boys were fine with the garlic levels as well. Tombstone did a nice job on that.

I'd say that some folks might really go for this pizza. If you like the crust part the best and also like a hint of garlic, then this may be the pizza for you.

Both my boys said they would rather have the regular Tombstones. I think I'd have to vote the same. The Garlic Bread version is fine. It's just not quite as good as the others in the Tombstone line. If they did the garlic crust but made it a bit thinner, then I think they'd have a winner.

Best sleepover ever

from Syracuse, New York

Great Crust!

Comments about Tombstone Garlic Bread Pizza - pepperoni:

I was surprised at how much I liked this pizza. I am always trying different pizzas, and I have tried other garlic bread pizzas that taste way too salty. Tombstone's Garlic Bread Pizza was great! I thought it tasted like a restaurant quality pizza. It had exactly the right amount of garlic on the crust so that it did not take over the entire flavor of the pizza.

Yummy at its finest!

from Kannapolis, NC

Comments about Tombstone Garlic Bread Pizza - pepperoni:

Being a busy working mom with men and boys in the house sometimes you need something fast to eat to tide you over. Maybe you don't want the full pizza, but the taste. Grab this product. It is so easy to pop in the oven. My whole family loved it. This wil be the preferred Garlic Bread in my freezer from now on!

great pizza and i love garlic

from birmingham, AL

Comments about Tombstone Garlic Bread Pizza - pepperoni:

i love a good pizza and  garlic bread as well this makes so this pizza a 2 for one for me  just wish they would make it as a stuffed crust cause i like cheese as well :O)i buy it alot as long as  a pizza has  alot of taste and a good quantity of toppings  it makes a good  meal and tombstone  is the best

Tombstone Garlic Bread Pizza

from Rome, GA

Comments about Tombstone Garlic Bread Pizza - pepperoni:

I love the garlic brand version of this. Sadly it seems that have quit selling this product. The crust had such a beautiful texture, so crisp and crunchy, yet soft and delectable. It had the perfect amount of garlic flavoring, I could have eaten the crust alone (which I did-hahaa). I highly recommend this product.

I find the pizza to be one of the best quality frozen pizzas

from Richton Park, IL

Comments about Tombstone Garlic Bread Pizza - pepperoni:

Tombstone Pizza is the best frozen pizza that I have had.  It is priced well and it is convenient.  My family and I enjoy it as a snack, or as an occasional dinner.  I can find them in almost any grocery store.  They are convenient to take to work for lunch.  They come in a variety of kinds.  Pepperoni is my favorite.  I would recommend them to anyone.

Best Tombstone Pizza I ever ate.

from Carrollton, GA

Comments about Tombstone Garlic Bread Pizza - pepperoni:

My son had company one night, they wanted pizza, so i went to Wal-Mart and bought the Tombstone Garlic Bread Pizza. Got home opened it up and loved the smell, put it in the oven cooked the pizza. When I tried a bite, it was the best Tombstone Pizza I had even ate. I will continue to keep buying them, needless to say that my son and his friend loved it to.

a fairly tasteless piece of carboard

from Gainesville, GA

Comments about Tombstone Garlic Bread Pizza - pepperoni:

i bought a tombstonr gar;ic bread pizza and considerd it was the worst pizza i have ever eaten. i would not recommend this pizza to anyone,it had no gar;ic flavor whatsoever.

i have eaten mr p pizzas better than thus,take my advice dont waste your money on this tasteless junk

overpowering

from Long Prairie, MN

Comments about Tombstone Garlic Bread Pizza - pepperoni:

when i first heard of this product i was so looking forward to trying it ... i love pizza and i LOVE garlic!

upon opening the product the smell was delish ... i was looking forward for the oven buzzer to go off.

once cooled some i took my first bite ... egads!  where did all that garlic come from!  believe me - i love garlic and cook with it all the time but this pizza was just too into the garlic ... i couldn't even enjoy the pepperoni!   i was able to force down one piece but that was it ...

i was truly disappointed in this pizza ... it was way too heavy on the garlic, thus taking away from the sauce and meat.

Tombstone Garlic Bread pizza is OK but not great.

from southern, NC