Other Bread Machines:
Toastmaster
Toastmaster 00-277X462 Bread Machine

Toastmaster 00-277X462 Bread Machine

Wonderful, makes bread making easy.

from Toccoa, GA

Comments about Toastmaster 00-277X462 Bread Machine:

I love, love, love this machine. I can make homemade bread for my family without all the mess and hassle of traditional bread making. I have the 2 lb capacity machine.

Stability While in Use
It does shake when on the knead/mixing cycles. It is very important to have it on a level surface.

Works well for yeast breads. I have tried the sweet breads such as banana and zucchini and the large loaf size never cooked all the way through. So when making sweet breads you need to have room temperature or warm ingredients and make the smallest loaf. I live in Georgia, and oftentimes have to add a Tablespoon or so more of flour to the dough when it is too sticky, especially during the humid summers. It is always good to check the dough and make sure all of the flour is mixed in. Sometimes in the square corners, even though they are rounded the flour doesn't all get mixed in. I have used the timer function and that works well also. I wouldn't recommend the timer with the sweet breads where I recommend having the ingredients such as bananas and zucchini warmed in the microwave first to help the bread cook through.

I follow the recipes in the owners manual. I also got a Betty Crocker Bread machine cookbook all of the recipes work very well in this machine, except for the large size sweet breads. Boxed bread machine mixes are the easiest to use.

It has held up well. I have had this machine probably about 10 years. I probably use it once or twice per month. There are some signs of aging and a few scratches on the non-stick coating, but nothing that affects my ability to get the bread out of the machine.

• Stability While in Use:

Good qulity machine for the price.

from Colorado Springs, CO

Comments about Toastmaster 00-277X462 Bread Machine:

You can mix, rise & bake in this machine. I like the feature that allows you to just mix and rise in the machine. And you can bake in your oven.

Stability While in Use
Very stable nice rubber legs. does not move around on the counter when in use.

All batter gets mixed very well.

Easy to use & easy to clean.

I have had no problems with my machine.

• Stability While in Use: